No announcement yet.

Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maccabi officially announced new sponsor. Playtika.

From today it's officially Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv. And Maccabi even succeeded to remove red colour from their logos...Good job
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
      No, not all opinions are the same, as I mentioned before,claiming that is simply insane.

Show me posts, not just name several players you ecstatically moan about. That's actually the problem, you never support club, you choose some players you like, and worship them, and, except Blu (which is in consensus) and may be Morris and Fischer all players you named were or are of very limited value. Ingles didn't show much when it mattered, Bynum was good show, but didn't deliver the cup. I admit I had pretty bad year 2012/13 here in Australia, so I didn't followed much games, but looks like Caner-Medley didn't leave much impression, since his two year contract turned into one? Linhard, Lansberg, Halperin? LOL. We discussed DiBa many times here, and he is NOT superstar you claiming him to be. I like him a lot, but...

As for coaches? I like Zvika Sherf, he has good basketball knowledge (I had a luck to be seating in front of his seat on flight TA-Athens in 2002, he was with friends and spoke a lot about European basketball, it was fascinating. I still believe if Marcus Fizer wasn't brutally injured, 2008 season end could have looked differently. And I think that he should have continued. That was one of bad Maccabi management decisions. So? Show me good post about Tzvika. And that's only one good Maccabi coach in 13 years?
      But you claim that Blatt, Gershon, and possibly Sfairopolous are mediocre, really?

Anyway, you won't stop trolling, and we won't stop making fun of you...And that makes you?
      imo, sherf was our best coach ever, sfairo, who has some limitS, is the second one, because of his perimetral offensive bball.he is not a genius, but a good coach, better than dozen mediocre bball painty-ridiculous classic nba-style coach. from edelstein to blatt, from gershon to goodes. i was very disappointed by spahjia, well knowing him since he coached Roseto. i listed players not to ask your opinion about them but just listing some adds i liked to show u my positive view when i felt to support underrated players when added , but the main point is "YOU NEVER SUPPORT THE CLUB". this is a key point. no club need to be supported from here. support is something a fan do, DURING THE MATCH, not before , not later. i'm not interested reading "how strong is my team". is a non sense statement. underlining weakness is the main value of a forum. discussing on roster's weakness, on bball style. helping to think of weakness.

Comment

2 ys contract to our best player diba, it means mta really believe of his total recover by injury. mta has many weakness but surely, mta scientist rarely fail a diagnosis. good new. mta never played his bball in last 15 years at the beginning of the season when diba scored from everywhere as the 5th euroleague scorer/per minute and black was in.
        we d need a same level center as black and a shooter pf to fight for the 8th place

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
          2 ys contract to our best player diba, it means mta really believe of his total recover by injury. mta has many weakness but surely, mta scientist rarely fail a diagnosis. good new. mta never played his bball in last 15 years at the beginning of the season when diba scored from everywhere as the 5th euroleague scorer/per minute and black was in.
          we d need a same level center as black and a shooter pf to fight for the 8th place
          Happy to see that he has been resigned and is recovering, but Maccabi's best player?! You really don't understand the importance of defense at all. Granted he is a high energy and pesky defender, but his lack of size, strength and lateral quickness makes him a liability on that end of the floor. I will not even get started on the fact that he lacks true pg skills and is more of an extremely undersized sg.

Comment

u cant have 5 great defensive players on court . there is always somebody who is a defensively weaker. diba is anyway an av defenseive player, better than wil for example. his jobe is scoring, thats something many of u didnt understand and he is the lonely mta player who can score from the arch and penetrating. his size is not smaller than many other g. larkin is not taller just to naming the stronger one. what about lorenzo brown? rice?
            if he would play 25 min he will have 15 ppg 45% 3pg 85% ft but he never have the opportunity. u knonw, somebody let kane-pargo play 20min giving him 5..

Comment

u cant have 5 great defensive players on court . there is always somebody who is a defensively weaker. diba is anyway an av defenseive player, better than wil for example. his jobe is scoring, thats something many of u didnt understand and he is the lonely mta player who can score from the arch and penetrating. his size is not smaller than many other g. larkin is not taller just to naming the stronger one. what about lorenzo brown? rice?
              if he would play 25 min he will have 15 ppg 45% 3pg 85% ft but he never have the opportunity. u knonw, somebody let kane-pargo play 20min giving him 5..
              LOL, what are you smoking, clown?
              Wilbekin, worse defender than DiBa? (Oh, and let's put aside that Scotty is shooting machine). LOL. He was star defender in college, twice made SEC All-Defensive Team. In Australia, which has decent and pretty tough league, he was named Defensive Player of the year. So he can defend, question is if it's best use of him? Provably not, because he's so good in offense now. Oh, and he surely can both score from the arch and penetrate
              But keep sprouting nonsence, clown.
              Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

LOL, what are you smoking, clown?
                Wilbekin, worse defender than DiBa? (Oh, and let's put aside that Scotty is shooting machine). LOL. He was star defender in college, twice made SEC All-Defensive Team. In Australia, which has decent and pretty tough league, he was named Defensive Player of the year. So he can defend, question is if it's best use of him? Provably not, because he's so good in offense now. Oh, and he surely can both score from the arch and penetrate
                But keep sprouting nonsence, clown.
                wilbekin and diba can score the same having same min per game altought diba is a better penetrator.wil rarely penetrate fast arriving under the basket. his penetration is a slow penetration often finalized with a floating shot from 2 meters. i' not criticizing wil , he is our star offensively altought having players like him doesnt help a coach creating a team chemistry. defense, well diba is surely guilthy. guilthy to be white. israeli loves americans, black americans, better if mountain of muscles.i know. not noticing all skills by diba is really somethig impressive. if was him i tried to paint black my whole body .he is a very good def players who working hard surely having some phisical limits. u should pay more attention to his defensive job. anyway bryant signed?

Comment

John Dibartolomeo literally does nothing better than Wilbekin. Shoot, penetrate, pass, defend, etc. Nothing.

And that's no insult to Diba -- they're similar players in style. Wilbekin is just better.

Comment

wilbekin and diba can score the same having same min per game altought diba is a better penetrator.wil rarely penetrate fast arriving under the basket. his penetration is a slow penetration often finalized with a floating shot from 2 meters. i' not criticizing wil , he is our star offensively altought having players like him doesnt help a coach creating a team chemistry. defense, well diba is surely guilthy. guilthy to be white. israeli loves americans, black americans, better if mountain of muscles.i know. not noticing all skills by diba is really somethig impressive. if was him i tried to paint black my whole body .he is a very good def players who working hard surely having some phisical limits. u should pay more attention to his defensive job. anyway bryant signed?
                    You are the only member on this site that I have seen who is concerned with a player's race or ethnicity. Should we all think it's a coincidence your two favorite Maccabi players last names happen to be Dibartolomeo and Caloiaro?

Comment

Originally posted by Ball Fiend View Post
                      You are the only member on this site that I have seen who is concerned with a player's race or ethnicity. Should we all think it's a coincidence your two favorite Maccabi players last names happen to be Dibartolomeo and Caloiaro?
                      What a stupid, idiot reply. I shouldnt even spend a single letter but i cant answer with silence. Sure i ll notot spend much words. Simply i. Dont remember morris blu fischer magee goudelock, were white! and u know they were some of my fav
                      Last edited by maccabeo; 08-14-2020, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Why would you care if Bryant signed or not, he's black after all. Sorry dude, but you just wrote bunch of racist nonsense. I don't care if it's against black or white or yellow, it's fucking racist. Oh and it was antisemitic too.
                        Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Why would you care if Bryant signed or not, he's black after all. Sorry dude, but you just wrote bunch of racist nonsense. I don't care if it's against black or white or yellow, it's fucking racist. Oh and it was antisemitic too.
                          u are really idiot. administrators shouldt allow anybody to accuse of racism.
                          ull be very disappointed learning im jewish from ancient sephardits family but ti doesnt mean i have to cheer all mta players and all mta decisions. as i told i prefere underline weakness.-
                          il fans are american style bball devoted . i'm for ex yu players, spanish players, grecians. that is a winner key in euro,imo. having euro players is crucial in europe. so yes, i can say im racist in a certain way. i hate players with muscles without talent (from iverson to lasme from planninic to acy) , i hate one man show players who force every action thinking they are phenomenon (from pargo to arroyo) . i hate players unable to shoot (from mekel to ohayon, from kane to lorenzo brown)
                          with his great talent i bet if diba would be a black american, all il fans would consider him a star because of their nba addiction. i never liked nba style, but in last 5 year nba is getting much more perimetral and teams are much better organized, thats simply because club imported much more players and coaches. euro bbal is absolutely more tachtical advanced in defense and so offesive org needs a great ball moviment, an higher team org. thats what i like. u know i think eu bball is even more "human". nba is for supermen. there is too distance from a sport. is much more a show biz from mars
                          Last edited by maccabeo; 08-14-2020, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorsGators View Post
                            John Dibartolomeo literally does nothing better than Wilbekin. Shoot, penetrate, pass, defend, etc. Nothing.

And that's no insult to Diba -- they're similar players in style. Wilbekin is just better.
                            i respct your opinion but when diba had chances to play costantly his numbers were impressive and i guess u know his stats in il league before coming. also ,with him we have a faster ball moviment . wil bring the ball too long seconds (probably his only real weakness)
                            imo diba and wil are same level players very different anyway

Comment

i respct your opinion but when diba had chances to play costantly his numbers were impressive and i guess u know his stats in il league before coming. also ,with him we have a faster ball moviment . wil bring the ball too long seconds (probably his only real weakness)
                              imo diba and wil are same level players very different anyway
                              Wilbekin and Diba are guarded very differently. Wilbekin consistently gets double-teamed; Rishon and HTA at times were even bringing a third guy.

Diba doesn't generate that kind of gravity. He's a good, useful player, but there's a reason Wilbekin is the 25 minutes per game, starring role player, and Diba comes off the bench. Diba giving MTA an offensive spark last year was wonderful but it doesn't mean they should rely on him to be the main engine of their offense. That would expose him.

Comment

u are really idiot. administrators shouldt allow anybody to accuse of racism.
                                ull be very disappointed learning im jewish from ancient sephardits family but ti doesnt mean i have to cheer all mta players and all mta decisions. as i told i prefere underline weakness.-
                                il fans are american style bball devoted . i'm for ex yu players, spanish players, grecians. that is a winner key in euro,imo. having euro players is crucial in europe. so yes, i can say im racist in a certain way. i hate players with muscles without talent (from iverson to lasme from planninic to acy) , i hate one man show players who force every action thinking they are phenomenon (from pargo to arroyo) . i hate players unable to shoot (from mekel to ohayon, from kane to lorenzo brown)
                                with his great talent i bet if diba would be a black american, all il fans would consider him a star because of their nba addiction. i never liked nba style, but in last 5 year nba is getting much more perimetral and teams are much better organized, thats simply because club imported much more players and coaches. euro bbal is absolutely more tachtical advanced in defense and so offesive org needs a great ball moviment, an higher team org. thats what i like. u know i think eu bball is even more "human". nba is for supermen. there is too distance from a sport. is much more a show biz from mars
                                You are definitely right about one thing. Racism should not be tolerated on this forum or anywhere else for that matter.

I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt knowing English is not your native language and maybe what you write here might not always convey your true sentiment. That said, you should be aware that some of your recent posts as well as others would be considered by many to be racially insensitive at best and racist at worst.

You have every right to prefer a certain style of play or attributes your ideal player should possess, but once you start making generalizations about people whether African Americans, Israelis, or anyone else you are on a slippery slope.
                                Last edited by Ball Fiend; 08-14-2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information