Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
    Look, dude, a) as mentioned above, Blayzer has ~30% shooting this season, and same % through his professional career, not perfect, but OK. b) as you mentioned, it's not Doncic, it was Sorkin, and nobody wanted to spend more than $300000 on unproven player, and c) I'm absolutely not your friend.
    i love your every replay to my post. its always something like reading a comic every time. thanks! sincerily

Comment

Look, dude, a) as mentioned above, Blayzer has ~30% shooting this season, and same % through his professional career, not perfect, but OK. b) as you mentioned, it's not Doncic, it was Sorkin, and nobody wanted to spend more than $300000 on unproven player, and c) I'm absolutely not your friend.
      techincally , consideirng his stats in il league instead of the ones in eurocup is kind of erratic. 10 matches ar enot much, but 9% is 9% . surely his euro dimention os not 30% (that is mediocre anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
        i love your every replay to my post. its always something like reading a comic every time. thanks! sincerily
        LOL, you amuse me, clown.
        Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

techincally , consideirng his stats in il league instead of the ones in eurocup is kind of erratic. 10 matches ar enot much, but 9% is 9% . surely his euro dimention os not 30% (that is mediocre anyway)
          yeah, even best of them can have unlucky strike... Scotty shot 1/14 from 3p in final Israeli League game. Will you call him mediocre too, clown? (Oh, and Blayzer shot 3/5 from3p at the same game...). 1 game or 10 it's too short period of time to judge player performance.
          Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 08-07-2020, 10:59 AM.
          Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

LOL, you amuse me, clown.
            think is great. we both have smily minutes while reading each other! mainly, even more than your low bball competence, the fact that is impressive ,is the way a fan is blinded by passion. something always interesting to notice.
            differently than u, probably beacuse u are kind of a teenager considering your reactons, i alway prefere rationality, analysis. i was a teenager too. i can understand u.
            anyway, well u ll be very disappointed next season. i'm so sorry for u

Comment

think is great. we both have smily minutes while reading each other! mainly, even more than your low bball competence, the fact that is impressive ,is the way a fan is blinded by passion. something always interesting to notice.
              differently than u, probably beacuse u are kind of a teenager considering your reactons, i alway prefere rationality, analysis. i was a teenager too. i can understand u.
              anyway, well u ll be very disappointed next season. i'm so sorry for u
              LOL..rational and you do not go in one sentence. As for age - you have short memory as well, combined with shortness of English, and smallness of brains...We established long ago that I'm older than you are, clown. But thanks for entertainment.
              As for next season - it will be tough, but not because of the roster - there will be less, if any fans in the arena. But what you'll never get, that is Maccabi spirit. It's so alien to your brain you think it's blind faith, but it's not. We will still have 80% of last year roster, so I'm very optimistic, especially if we will add decent center.
              Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 08-08-2020, 04:37 AM.
              Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

I saw that too, but I am still waiting for official announcement. Some say, Maccabi waits for Israeli Ministry of Sport to announce what financial support will be next year.
                if true, zizic to mat is surely a good new, but we need at lest two more players, a shooter pf is a must. acy confirm would we a drama. zizic will repleace black so is a same level c. we havent avdija anymore, diba and casspi are coming out from seriuos injuries. cohen-oz well it seems a fake. sure the tem is not stronger. hard to get plyoffs actually

Comment

Originally posted by McMurphy View Post
                  After Zizic (hopefully) it's safe to say there is no budget cut this year in terms of salaries. Maccabi is already on 9-9.5 million USD payroll when there is one more significant addition to make for PF. If it's Acy (as per some recent reports/rumors) we're talking 800-850K more. Major kudos to management/owners.
                  Acy cant find any euro team. just mta is interested in such mediocre pf. so he will wer yellow again (unfortnatly).

Comment

Acy cant find any euro team. just mta is interested in such mediocre pf. so he will wer yellow again (unfortnatly).
                    Yeah sure, you understand basketball better than Wilbekin and Hunter. Both recently asked Maccabi management to make an effort to keep Acy. But of course, they don't want to win games, right, clown?
                    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Yeah sure, you understand basketball better than Wilbekin and Hunter. Both recently asked Maccabi management to make an effort to keep Acy. But of course, they don't want to win games, right, clown?
                      U are very close to mta lockroom to know whay players ask. Anyway u should learn that no player, no manager knows more or less than a fan simply because we are writing of opinions. I think l. Brown is an overrated player. Fener gm dont. Who is right? Nobody can say. So i think acy is less than mediocre player and even stats are bery explicit. So again, confirming acy will be a technical drama

Comment

U are very close to mta lockroom to know whay players ask. Anyway u should learn that no player, no manager knows more or less than a fan simply because we are writing of opinions. I think l. Brown is an overrated player. Fener gm dont. Who is right? Nobody can say. So i think acy is less than mediocre player and even stats are bery explicit. So again, confirming acy will be a technical drama
                        Did you just write that two long time professional players and a general manager don't know more about basketball and player personal than you?! Yes, even the most seasonsed scouts make mistakes in their player assesments, but to think you know more is absurd. You clearly have never played or coached this game at any competitive level. Only a couch potato who watches the game from a distance would say something so ridiculous. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but your narrow view of basketball makes it very hard for anyone around here to take your opinions seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ball Fiend View Post
                          Did you just write that two long time professional players and a general manager don't know more about basketball and player personal than you?! Yes, even the most seasonsed scouts make mistakes in their player assesments, but to think you know more is absurd. You clearly have never played or coached this game at any competitive level. Only a couch potato who watches the game from a distance would say something so ridiculous. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but your narrow view of basketball makes it very hard for anyone around here to take your opinions seriously.
                          Not ore and not just me.
                          I tought it was easy to understand. I didnt write i know bball more than players gm and coach. Simply when a fan (not just me) write an opinion about a player, it something having same value as the one of professionals. Is impossible naming all players id never add and who were choose by coaches. As id never add many coaches choose by gm. Icon of eu bball brought darko planninic, historical club like mta added edelstein or goodes as signed players like mekel or kane or onuaku. No opinion has more value than others. So if really wil asked for acy this is just his opinion without any technical value nothin that should be considered as holy advise

Comment

Not ore and not just me.
                            I tought it was easy to understand. I didnt write i know bball more than players gm and coach. Simply when a fan (not just me) write an opinion about a player, it something having same value as the one of professionals. Is impossible naming all players id never add and who were choose by coaches. As id never add many coaches choose by gm. Icon of eu bball brought darko planninic, historical club like mta added edelstein or goodes as signed players like mekel or kane or onuaku. No opinion has more value than others. So if really wil asked for acy this is just his opinion without any technical value nothin that should be considered as holy advise
                            It's not how it works in life, some opinions are more worthy than others, that's fact , and if you claim otherwise, you are insane. Opinion of professionals is worth more than stupid amateur without common sense and low intellect. As we all know here, your opinion isn't worth shit. Unfortunately, admins and some members are too soft to ban obvious troll.
                            Now, we all know that Maccabi did mistakes in previous years, and most of real Maccabi fans did criticise management for them. That doesn't mean we try to throw dirt on our club on any occasion, like you do. BTW, could you show me ONE positive post by you about Maccabi? Just one? All you know is decry ANY decision of Maccabi management, good or bad. I call this trolling, pure and simple.

Oh and BTW, it was reported on couple of Israeli web sites that Wilbekin and Hunter asked management to make Acy stay. I don't need to be close to Maccabi locker room to read sport sites. In general, for someone claiming to be Maccabi fan, you are very badly informed about day to day life of the team, funny that..
                            Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

It's not how it works in life, some opinions are more worthy than others, that's fact , and if you claim otherwise, you are insane. Opinion of professionals is worth more than stupid amateur without common sense and low intellect. As we all know here, your opinion isn't worth shit. Unfortunately, admins and some members are too soft to ban obvious troll.
                              Now, we all know that Maccabi did mistakes in previous years, and most of real Maccabi fans did criticise management for them. That doesn't mean we try to throw dirt on our club on any occasion, like you do. BTW, could you show me ONE positive post by you about Maccabi? Just one? All you know is decry ANY decision of Maccabi management, good or bad. I call this trolling, pure and simple.

Oh and BTW, it was reported on couple of Israeli web sites that Wilbekin and Hunter asked management to make Acy stay. I don't need to be close to Maccabi locker room to read sport sites. In general, for someone claiming to be Maccabi fan, you are very badly informed about day to day life of the team, funny that..
                              i read about wil and hunter requeSt. it s just a rumor anyway again. i can write of hundreds silly add by great gm and again ,every opinions on players have same weigh.
                              about my positive post on mta, i always wrote that to improve u must underline weak point . anyway u were probably absent when i wrote of adds like ingles, blu, morris ,fischer,bynum, about coach like sherv ecc ecc ecc . also, isnt a mta player diba? did u remember what i wrote about adds like lihart and caner? what did i think about landesberg, halperin ecc ecc ecc. if u want to find positive post u will but sure, i always think its more important to underline weakness to improve

Comment

i read about wil and hunter requeSt. it s just a rumor anyway again. i can write of hundreds silly add by great gm and again ,every opinions on players have same weigh.
                                No, not all opinions are the same, as I mentioned before,claiming that is simply insane.
                                Originally posted by maccabeo
                                about my positive post on mta, i always wrote that to improve u must underline weak point . anyway u were probably absent when i wrote of adds like ingles, blu, morris ,fischer,bynum, about coach like sherv ecc ecc ecc . also, isnt a mta player diba? did u remember what i wrote about adds like lihart and caner? what did i think about landesberg, halperin ecc ecc ecc. if u want to find positive post u will but sure, i always think its more important to underline weakness to improve
                                Show me posts, not just name several players you ecstatically moan about. That's actually the problem, you never support club, you choose some players you like, and worship them, and, except Blu (which is in consensus) and may be Morris and Fischer all players you named were or are of very limited value. Ingles didn't show much when it mattered, Bynum was good show, but didn't deliver the cup. I admit I had pretty bad year 2012/13 here in Australia, so I didn't followed much games, but looks like Caner-Medley didn't leave much impression, since his two year contract turned into one? Linhard, Lansberg, Halperin? LOL. We discussed DiBa many times here, and he is NOT superstar you claiming him to be. I like him a lot, but...

As for coaches? I like Zvika Sherf, he has good basketball knowledge (I had a luck to be seating in front of his seat on flight TA-Athens in 2002, he was with friends and spoke a lot about European basketball, it was fascinating. I still believe if Marcus Fizer wasn't brutally injured, 2008 season end could have looked differently. And I think that he should have continued. That was one of bad Maccabi management decisions. So? Show me good post about Tzvika. And that's only one good Maccabi coach in 13 years?
                                But you claim that Blatt, Gershon, and possibly Sfairopolous are mediocre, really?

Anyway, you won't stop trolling, and we won't stop making fun of you...And that makes you?
                                Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 08-12-2020, 01:33 PM.
                                Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information