Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv 2020-21

According to couple Israeli sport sites, Roman Sorkin refused Maccabi's offer, and prefers to stay one more year in Maccabi Haifa, probably because he thinks that next year, when he becomes free agent, and Maccabi wouldn't need to pay buyout, he will get better offer.
    Too bad...
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
    According to couple Israeli sport sites, Roman Sorkin refused Maccabi's offer, and prefers to stay one more year in Maccabi Haifa, probably because he thinks that next year, when he becomes free agent, and Maccabi wouldn't need to pay buyout, he will get better offer.
    Too bad...
    ahahahahahaha
    wth pennies u cant play euroleague. i hardly hope next yaar sorkin will play for another el team.
    it will be a very very hard season, friends
    at the end of the market session, just a couple of team had spent less than mta,i guess
    Last edited by maccabeo; 08-04-2020, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Too bad...
      as antonio conte fc inter coach, said , having 10 euro u cant seat to a luxury restaurant. licence a is our ruin, as i always wrote

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
        ahahahahahaha
        wth pennies u cant play euroleague. i hardly hope next yaar sorkin will play for another el team.
        it will be a very very hard season, friends
        at the end of the market session, just a couple of team had spent less than mta,i guess
        Looks like you hardly know what 'hardly' means... Hint - it's an opposite of what you think it means.
        Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
          Oz Bleyzer (Rishon) agreed to terms 1 season with Maccabi
          this is simply something ridiculous. we are really collapsing in the middle of silcence by fans and media, who should be schoked.
          repleacing avdija with this player (5p per game 9% 3p in eurocap) is unbelieveble. those kind of player wouldnt be considered by any mediocre italian serie a club.
          i knew our budget wasnt even an euroleague average budget, but i start thinking things are much worst
          Last edited by maccabeo; 08-05-2020, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McMurphy View Post
            Blazer is a solid forward for IL and I like him but he is an example of someone who would never ever in a million years sign in a EL team if it weren't for domestic players rules.
            i rarely see il league, but i saw many guys having better chances to score more than 5 p per game and shooting more than 9% (eurocup stats). simply the guy is cheap.
            sure cheaper than sorkin. is this the way to build an el roster? mta want just to partecipate el to sell ticket. playoffs is just an evenutal option. not a target. im impressed media and fans (on the net) arent schoked . market adds like that simply says of actual mediocrity.licence a is our ruin, doesnt give the stimulus to build el team. after u cant add sorkin and added oz, every serious couch tomorrow morning resign

Comment

i rarely see il league, but i saw many guys having better chances to score more than 5 p per game and shooting more than 9% (eurocup stats). simply the guy is cheap.
              sure cheaper than sorkin. is this the way to build an el roster? mta want just to partecipate el to sell ticket. playoffs is just an evenutal option. not a target. im impressed media and fans (on the net) arent schoked . market adds like that simply says of actual mediocrity.licence a is our ruin, doesnt give the stimulus to build el team. after u cant add sorkin and added oz, every serious couch tomorrow morning resign
              He is literally fourth in rotation in his position if signed, and Maccabi is obviously cheaping out to save money, due to the financial crisis, for 2 more decent players. Between buyout and salary, Sorkin would cost 450K. At least. Blayzer costs half. The choice is clear to me.

Comment

this is simply something ridiculous. we are really collapsing in the middle of silcence by fans and media, who should be schoked.
                repleacing avdija with this player (5p per game 9% 3p in eurocap) is unbelieveble. those kind of player wouldnt be considered by any mediocre italian serie a club.
                i knew our budget wasnt even an euroleague average budget, but i start thinking things are much worst
                Cheaping out on Blayzer makes sense if it means that Maccabi has more to spend on a real EL center

Comment

whule i guess u are waiting to cheer him at the airport..
                  I'm in Sydney, NSW, Australia, as it clearly visible in my profile and in each and every post... So I can't be in airport, even it was necessary,which it is not - he is an Israeli...

Originally posted by GatorsGators
                  Cheaping out on Blayzer makes sense if it means that Maccabi has more to spend on a real EL center
                  I'm still waiting for news on Zizic... Not much chances in my opinion, but who knows...
                  Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GatorsGators View Post
                    nope. adding such a player is something serious. nothing could cancel this step. this is the lower point ever.

Comment

nope. adding such a player is something serious. nothing could cancel this step. this is the lower point ever.
                      Really? Lowest point ever? Didn't you cry years after years about Onuaku and Planinic, Kane and Ohayon? All of the sudden, signing 4th SF, which is solid Israeli League player is lowest (not lower) point ever? And even if Maccabi by some miracle, or (according to Croatian sources) persuasive talent of Nicola Vujcic, signs Ante Zizic, even that can't cover for that horrible sin. It's rich, really rich, even for you...As they say here in Oz, bless your heart...
                      Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Really? Lowest point ever? Didn't you cry years after years about Onuaku and Planinic, Kane and Ohayon? All of the sudden, signing 4th SF, which is solid Israeli League player is lowest (not lower) point ever? And even if Maccabi by some miracle, or (according to Croatian sources) persuasive talent of Nicola Vujcic, signs Ante Zizic, even that can't cover for that horrible sin. It's rich, really rich, even for you...As they say here in Oz, bless your heart...
                        ohayon mekel planninic kane....we are writing of some players who signed one of worst mta's time ever BUT now there is something even more. OZ is surely not worst than 4 players above BUT
                        no euro team in the whole el history added a player who had 9% 3p, scored 5 in europe. those stats (mixed together) are something i dont remember.
                        also
                        u are forgeting that mta added Oz after failed Sorkin target. If is not enough having added such a mediocre payer, well he is the repleacement of a failed il player club wasnt in easy condition to add!! Sorkin, not doncic! so ,when,in our history, happened somthing like that? i dont forget all players and coach we added after 2006, but if u arent learning this step is even a dramatic sign, well u are quite blind, friend , and i wonder what media says about it

Comment

ohayon mekel planninic kane....we are writing of some players who signed one of worst mta's time ever BUT now there is something even more. OZ is surely not worst than 4 players above BUT
                          no euro team in the whole el history added a player who had 9% 3p, scored 5 in europe. those stats (mixed together) are something i dont remember.
                          also
                          u are forgeting that mta added Oz after failed Sorkin target. If is not enough having added such a mediocre payer, well he is the repleacement of a failed il player club wasnt in easy condition to add!! Sorkin, not doncic! so ,when,in our history, happened somthing like that? i dont forget all players and coach we added after 2006, but if u arent learning this step is even a dramatic sign, well u are quite blind, friend , and i wonder what media says about it
                          To be fair to Blayzer, that "9%" that you're freaking out about is from a 10-game sample. He shot 33% from three in 32 Israeli League games this season, 29.4% total.

Maccabi isn't adding Blayzer for Euroleague. Relax.

Comment

also
                            Look, dude, a) as mentioned above, Blayzer has ~30% shooting this season, and same % through his professional career, not perfect, but OK. b) as you mentioned, it's not Doncic, it was Sorkin, and nobody wanted to spend more than $300000 on unproven player, and c) I'm absolutely not your friend.
                            Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 08-06-2020, 11:29 PM.
                            Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Maccabi Playtika TA???

Thoughts?
                              Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information