No announcement yet.

2020 NBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting development on OKC sight. OKC decided to go for a total rebuild and want to trade my former son Steven Adams for draft picks. Good news for Yurt7 if he gets his expected contract.

Comment

I see Maledon, Pokusevski, Avdija cooking in pre-season from Euros. Hayes will be cooking soon as well. I think Maledon may be a steal as 34 pick.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

I thought Poku wouldn't even play in preseason considering his fragile frame, but he is playing beyond expectations flashing potential that got everyone so hyped about him. He is definitely a SF, his game is totally perimeter based. Still long ways to go, but the start of his rookie campaign is surprisingy encouraging. It looks like he will be in Thunder rotation from the start of the season.

Comment

Can Cunningham change the future of Detroit Pistons? I am convinced that he is a generational talent and that he can be some light version of Doncic.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
            Can Cunningham change the future of Detroit Pistons? I am convinced that he is a generational talent and that he can be some light version of Doncic.
            The future of which team has Luca changed as of yet?

"Light Doncic"? If Doncic has yet to be proven, what good a "light Doncic" can be?

Comment

OK Buckalis, enjoy your ride...no hard feelings.

Maybe other people can give their opinions about Cunningham.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information