Zalgiris Kaunas 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zalgiris Kaunas 2020-21

Garino and Zalgiris official. Pretty much Milaknis will be the last add to the roster. The roster:
    PG Walkup, Lekavičius, Jokūbaitis
    SG Grigonis, Vasturia, Dimša
    SF Garino, Milaknis, Lukošiūnas
    PF Hayes, Rubit, Jankūnas
    C Lauvergne, Geben, Blaževič

HC Schiller

Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
    Garino and Zalgiris official. Pretty much Milaknis will be the last add to the roster. The roster:
    PG Walkup, Lekavičius, Jokūbaitis
    SG Grigonis, Vasturia, Dimša
    SF Garino, Milaknis, Lukošiūnas
    PF Hayes, Rubit, Jankūnas
    C Lauvergne, Geben, Blaževič

HC Schiller
    Landale is out for sure? I am expecting one more big man if he is definitely not in the roster next season because you cannot count on Lauvergne or Geben and Blazevic is still needs a year for the Euroleague level.

Comment

Originally posted by haislip93 View Post
      Landale is out for sure? I am expecting one more big man if he is definitely not in the roster next season because you cannot count on Lauvergne or Geben and Blazevic is still needs a year for the Euroleague level.
      Last season Landale LeDay and Hayes played around 20 minutes each, Jankunas ~15 and Geben few remaining minutes. With Milaknis back and Garino I doubt Hayes will play at 3 more than last season. Jankunas and Rubit can play at 5 too. So no real need for another big man
      The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
        Last season Landale LeDay and Hayes played around 20 minutes each, Jankunas ~15 and Geben few remaining minutes. With Milaknis back and Garino I doubt Hayes will play at 3 more than last season. Jankunas and Rubit can play at 5 too. So no real need for another big man
        PF and C positions have 80 minutes in a game. Lauvergne, Rubit and Hayes will definitely take up 60 of them (maybe even more). There are left 20 minutes for Jankūnas, Geben and Blaževič, so I think there is plenty of bodies.

Comment

Any thoughts on new shareholder?

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
            Any thoughts on new shareholder?
            Damn, I forgot we have Zalgiris thread here, was surprised by only few replies at first We are discussing the club in Lithuanian section of forum more frequently But talking about new shareholder, it was long awaited news, we were looking for it for years. I don't know the company well enough, but knowing that Motiejunas wouldn't let anyone to come to Zalgiris, it must be serious one, well, if that;s true about its worth being over billion euros, then it can't be different

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information