Anadolu Efes 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Worrax View Post
    Don't you think your bigs are a little bit risky..? I like Pleiss, too... but his knee is problematic and Dunston is already 36. About Musa yes, no good signals yet, but 2.5 years contract. That's why i don't think Ataman will take him out. I specially didn't take local players out, cause they have contracts and (actually) not playing important roles in EL. (I like Saybir's improvement by the way.) And one more; i won't cry if Micic leaves but it's very hard to fill his position nowadays.
    All you wrote true, but it's hard to find good solutions on every position.

It's known that I am not big fan of Beaubois, Balbay and (aged)Dunston, but as role players they are fine. My logic is that Efes needs to change just the weakest spots from this season.

With new PG,SG and PF they will be even better.

My proposal is: Pangos, Prepelic and White(or similar type of players because they are not FA maybe)

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
      All you wrote true, but it's hard to find good solutions on every position.

It's known that I am not big fan of Beaubois, Balbay and (aged)Dunston, but as role players they are fine. My logic is that Efes needs to change just the weakest spots from this season.

With new PG,SG and PF they will be even better.

My proposal is: Pangos, Prepelic and White(or similar type of players because they are not FA maybe)
      More or less we're on the same line. Ataman will need 3 players and let's hope he will find the better solutions.

Comment

Are you sure that Pangos is right decision for Efes? I think they need a score first option so that Larkin can maximize his strenghts.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
          Are you sure that Pangos is right decision for Efes? I think they need a score first option so that Larkin can maximize his strenghts.
          Larkin and Pangos are too small to play simultaneously and both are ball demanding guards and he is close to finalize a 3 years deal with his current team.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
            Larkin and Pangos are too small to play simultaneously and both are ball demanding guards and he is close to finalize a 3 years deal with his current team.
            For me size is no problem and especially ball demanding is no problem to be honest but Larkin doesn't need someone who can slow down and dictate pace, he needs someone to go uptempo and who can make opponent spread. I love Pangos, he is my MVP candidate but I think that wouldn't fit for both sides. He is great player and would adapt anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
              For me size is no problem and especially ball demanding is no problem to be honest but Larkin doesn't need someone who can slow down and dictate pace, he needs someone to go uptempo and who can make opponent spread. I love Pangos, he is my MVP candidate but I think that wouldn't fit for both sides. He is great player and would adapt anyways.
              Thats also a point but size would be a huge problem. The solution will probably be to give Beaubois a bigger role and a guard who can make plays and defend like Micic but dont ask me who for now.

Comment

Bigger role to 34y old Beaubois, this must be some joke Oh no, my mistake.. There is prospect's expert here who can't reach anything above teenage. Poor guy is so limited that he probably mixed Beaubois with his beloved Saybir. Mushrooms make wonders
                Last edited by janketa; 05-10-2021, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information