Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Carl Tamayo thread

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    not necessarily the only way. training can achieve the same result. RDO can share his moves and carl will still learn.

The only way to know and when he faced a tougher competition,I want to see him against the Korean's US NCAA Div1 player,lets see if he can square up with him offensively and defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMIR View Post
    The only way to know and when he faced a tougher competition,I want to see him against the Korean's US NCAA Div1 player,lets see if he can square up with him offensively and defensively.
    i think he has the high chance to make the team so we will definitely see how he will fare against the koreans. you can also checkout how he faired in the U19 worlds.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    i think he has the high chance to make the team so we will definitely see how he will fare against the koreans. you can also checkout how he faired in the U19 worlds.
    yeah tamayo has already proven himself against top quality opponents. now he gets to show he can play well against grown men as well

I believe international scout are interested on progress of Carl since his very impressive world U19 stint 2 years ago, if he perform well up to OQT, expect many offer to play in abroad

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon View Post
    I believe international scout are interested on progress of Carl since his very impressive world U19 stint 2 years ago, if he perform well up to OQT, expect many offer to play in abroad
    I'd like to see him get a G-League offer at the very least.
    ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Quote Originally Posted by interxavierxxx View Post
    I'd like to see him get a G-League offer at the very least.

No,that's just looking for an easy way to get in,if he doesn't lived up to expectation it will close the door on a chance to play in a NCAA Div1 school,he'll be branded as a pro.I rather see him in a NCAA school get the basketball skills and discipline on the next level and have an education too.

Any update on his injury? Hope not serious. Can he join OQT?
    ​"i dont need your respect, just treat me well..."

Quote Originally Posted by bestplayer View Post
    Any update on his injury? Hope not serious. Can he join OQT?
    It's a Grade 1 sprain, so he's not probable for tomorrow's game. However, Tab did say his status might be upgraded.

He won't be playing,rest him for the Olympic qualifier,let Balti play longer.

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    It's a Grade 1 sprain, so he's not probable for tomorrow's game. However, Tab did say his status might be upgraded.
    Whew. Just a grade I sprain. So 2-3 weeks rest and rehab lang and he can go to Belgrade and Jakarta.

According to Korea's presscon after the Indonesia game, Tamayo is living inside Lee Hyun Jung's head.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
    According to Korea's presscon after the Indonesia game, Tamayo is living inside Lee Hyun Jung's head.
    totoo?

Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    totoo?
    Articles from Korean news saying dirty elbows daw. Sino pa ba? Hehehe

Even Hiejima and the Chinese player also had that elbow to elbow scuffle today

Carl is so smart and he handles the ball very well. I like his hand and feet coordination too. Plays like a veteran actually. Imagine him with athletic ability of Kobe. Now thats world class talent.

Carl Tamayo for EWP, anyone? I think hes a better baller than Cholo. Cholos edge is probably just athleticism and speed.
    Magic_chiongson is the oldest fat troll in the history of the internet

Chef30 - Isang malaking IPIS, no life, no money, GORILLA, FAT, USELESS, POS, PALAMUNIN, BATUGAN. GORILLA.

Hyunjung got Orimo'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by gideon View Post
    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

dirty elbows? baka takot ma Covid. we'll tell our players to douse their elbows with alcohol before they hit. we'd advise the Sokors to do the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by shootingbwakaw View Post
    dirty elbows? baka takot ma Covid. we'll tell our players to douse their elbows with alcohol before they hit. we'd advise the Sokors to do the same.
    In fairness to the Koreans the camera got Carl elbowing a Korean player in a deadball situation. The player couldn't do much. I don't understand why Carl did that. But again I think we need to drop those things from our international game. If you are good enough you don't have to hurt your opponent literally.

Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelM View Post
    In fairness to the Koreans the camera got Carl elbowing a Korean player in a deadball situation. The player couldn't do much. I don't understand why Carl did that. But again I think we need to drop those things from our international game. If you are good enough you don't have to hurt your opponent literally.
    2:08 mark. He's just retaliating, LHJ tried to stop him going to his the rebounding spot. And I think the Koreans are bullying the kid thats why he's retaliating.

Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelM View Post
    Mehhh,..... He went to Dennis Espino School of Basketball and learned that move from the great teacher RDO himself:

There's another instance that he fore-armed the same guy...lolz.. It's game-on whenever he's on the floor

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast