No announcement yet.

Thirdy Ravena San-En Neophoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite all this observation related to Thirdy's overall basketball performance over at the B. League, I think come off-season those kinks in his armor will be fully address by his trainers once he start grinding at the sweat shop, I think he was fully aware of this stuff so there is no way but to improve on all aspect, some people close to the guy said that the dude is a gym rat so for me just gave him the benefit of the doubt and let see if there is any improvement in his arsenal come next B. League season(?) if he still decide to play at the Land of the Rising Sun otherwise if there is no significant improvement in his arsenal both offensively and defensively chances are his dream spot in WC 2023 is 50/50.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJ_Reloaded View Post
      Despite all this observation related to Thirdy's overall basketball performance over at the B. League, I think come off-season those kinks in his armor will be fully address by his trainers once he start grinding at the sweat shop, I think he was fully aware of this stuff so there is no way but to improve on all aspect, some people close to the guy said that the dude is a gym rat so for me just gave him the benefit of the doubt and let see if there is any improvement in his arsenal come next B. League season(?) if he still decide to play at the Land of the Rising Sun otherwise if there is no significant improvement in his arsenal both offensively and defensively chances are his dream spot in WC 2023 is 50/50.
      That's the problem - he is a gym rat but he can't carry his weight properly. He moves so heavy.
      Attack
      defend
      Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
        That's the problem - he is a gym rat but he can't carry his weight properly. He moves so heavy.
        Yup I think he needs to adjust his program..being buff is not a guarantee to have a better performance it's really depends on one's metabolism or physical aspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJ_Reloaded View Post
          Despite all this observation related to Thirdy's overall basketball performance over at the B. League, I think come off-season those kinks in his armor will be fully address by his trainers once he start grinding at the sweat shop, I think he was fully aware of this stuff so there is no way but to improve on all aspect, some people close to the guy said that the dude is a gym rat so for me just gave him the benefit of the doubt and let see if there is any improvement in his arsenal come next B. League season(?) if he still decide to play at the Land of the Rising Sun otherwise if there is no significant improvement in his arsenal both offensively and defensively chances are his dream spot in WC 2023 is 50/50.
          My expectation is that while Thitdy's is going to work on improving his outside shooting & ball handling, I don't think Thirdy is going to shoot 3's like a prime Jeff Chan or a Marcio Lassiter or be able to handle the ball like a CJ Perez or a Paul Lee. I still expect some suspect or inconsistent shooting & some shaky handles from Thirdy from time to time. Such flaws in Thirdy's game aren't going to go away anytime soon despite tremendous efforts to address them. Its going to be a long process.

Well, I just want a more conservative or reserve expectation as far as improvements of Thirdy's game is concerned. I would be happy & satisfied to see some considerable improvement in Thirdy's shooting & ball handling for next season's B-league.
          "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
            What if BWE will get the first overall pick next draft? Will Thirdy announce his intention to join PBA draft? I got feel na maalagaan sya dito compare in B-League.. especially if he lands on a good PBA team..
            with the current situation in RP and in PBA, it would be wise for thirdy to stay in b-league while earning big money between 1-2m PHP/month

not taken care of? san-en took good care of thirdy in months when he was injured..
            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
              What if BWE will get the first overall pick next draft? Will Thirdy announce his intention to join PBA draft? I got feel na maalagaan sya dito compare in B-League.. especially if he lands on a good PBA team..
              Alagang alaga na siya by the B League itself...there's a Thirdy Ravena segment for every B League news video they put out.

Comment

• Thirdy has a game in 30 minutes!

B.LEAGUE OFFICIAL SITEhttp://www.bleague.jp/B.LEAGUE OFFICIAL LINE https://line.me/R/ti/p/%40b.leagueB.LEAGUE OFFICIAL Twitterhttps://twitter.com/B_LEAGUEB.L...

Comment

• Thirdy needs to stop missing those wide open layups...

Comment

• Thirdy is hurt again. It seems to be his right leg. It's currently getting iced

EDIT: And he's back! Good to see it wasn't bad

Comment

• Unfortunate loss. Thirdy however with the best game of his season so far IMO. Great defensively and efficient on offense. He also locked down his World Import matchup from Shiga.

Comment

• How good was their opponent?

And this was definitely Thirdy's best game yet.

Comment

• That Hamilton import shot threes in front of Kyle Hunt. Then San-en decided that Jelovac is a better defender so Jelovac guarded Hamilton. Game over lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by leoisiah View Post
                            That Hamilton import shot threes in front of Kyle Hunt. Then San-en decided that Jelovac is a better defender so Jelovac guarded Hamilton. Game over lol.
                            few pages back i said, when thirdy is getting is grove the coach subs him out for some reason and san-en losses that momentum and thirdy lose that grove.. good he has good defensive game..
                            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jasper222 View Post
                              How good was their opponent?

And this was definitely Thirdy's best game yet.
                              Shiga Lakestars are a below average team in the B-League from what I see looking at the standings 14th out of 20 teams with 18W-32L (With San-En being 2nd to last at 19th having 11W-41L). They do have quality world imports however with former NBA player Jordan Hamilton and Australian Angus Brandt. Something San-En doesn't have which the coach even bench sometimes like what happened to the 3rd World Import, Milijenovic who only played 8 mins for some odd reason...

Comment

• I wonder if Thirdy will play later, depends if B.League has a concussion protocol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information