X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Gilas U16 2021 Prospects

Note: Must Be born 2005 or later.(2005,2006,....)

GUARDS

Ram Reyes - 6'2-6'3"
    Daniel Padilla - 6'1"
    Jacob Bayla - 6'3"-6'4"
    CJ Amos - 6'3"

WINGS

Derek Domangcas - 6'4
    Jayden Harper - 6'5-6'6 (If Ever eligible)
    Caelum Harris - 6'5-6'6"
    Femi Edu - 6'4-6'5

BIGS

Zain Mahmood - 6'5"
    Ezekiel Valdez - 6'6"
    Sebastian Reyes - 6'6 (I know. We want him to be a Wing. Pero No Choice. Lack Bigs. Pwede naman sya Point Forward)
    If we could get Dylan Harper, that would be a gem.

Comment

We cannot underestimate the damage more than 1 year of absence from competitive basketball will be on 15 to 17 years old homegrown Filipinos, this is litterally a killer at this stage of ones basketball...

Comment

Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
        We cannot underestimate the damage more than 1 year of absence from competitive basketball will be on 15 to 17 years old homegrown Filipinos, this is litterally a killer at this stage of ones basketball...
        True. This is why I expect most prospects in the short term to come from abroad where either the pandemic is more properly managed or the powers that be just dont care and allow the kids to play.

Comment

Guys, I think there would be a FIBA Asia U-16 tournament this year as the FIBA Asia U-16 GBA Qualifier has just concluded a few days ago: http://www.fiba.basketball/asia/u16/2019/qualifier/gba

I'm excited about our Batang Gilas U-16 prospects like Heinz Demisana, Baste Reyes, Jaime Gomez de Liaño, JV Papa, Kurt Perciano, etc.

BTW, is Salvoro still eligible for this tournament?
          "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
            Guys, I think there would be a FIBA Asia U-16 tournament this year as the FIBA Asia U-16 GBA Qualifier has just concluded a few days ago: http://www.fiba.basketball/asia/u16/2019/qualifier/gba

I'm excited about our Batang Gilas U-16 prospects like Heinz Demisana, Baste Reyes, Jaime Gomez de Liaño, JV Papa, Kurt Perciano, etc.

Yey dude, I hope there would be more information in the coming weeks like specifics about the location, schedules, and etc. It would be interesting on what kind of system/concepts they will run and their preparations of course. I hope our U-16 boys will have a good showing if ever.

Comment

Wait, there's another GDL? Jordi's not the youngest?

Comment

Originally posted by IPC View Post
                Wait, there's another GDL? Jordi's not the youngest?
                I thought Jaime is Jordi. Mali ba ako?
                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

^ ^ ^ ^

My bad, Jaime GDL is a different guy from Jordi GDL because Jordi is now 18 years old (as per:https://www.rappler.com/sports/uaap/...ose-ust-tigers) while we are talking here of the 2021 FIBA Asia U-16 Championship. Perhaps Jaime is the youngest of the GDL bros.

Comment

I thought Jaime is Jordi. Mali ba ako?
                    5 brothers, Jordi is 4th. they have a sister. not sure if the sister is youngest or 2nd to youngest.
                    WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                    SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

twitter of the dad -> https://twitter.com/bertlovesanna?lang=en

scroll down, jaime (most likely the youngest) is 6'4 enrolled at UPIS. i didnt use the word "playing" because. well. covid. no games to play
                      WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                      SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

Originally posted by C2Hamm View Post
                        5 brothers, Jordi is 4th. they have a sister. not sure if the sister is youngest or 2nd to youngest.
                        So we've got 4 GDL bros pala & all are good basketball players. Hope Jordi & Jaime's attitude are like elder brother Javi & not like Juan. You know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by C2Hamm View Post
                          twitter of the dad -> https://twitter.com/bertlovesanna?lang=en

scroll down, jaime (most likely the youngest) is 6'4 enrolled at UPIS. i didnt use the word "playing" because. well. covid. no games to play
                          Hope Jaime is also a wingman like Jordi. At 6-foot-4, he can grow up to 6-foot-6. That would be a good size small forward.

Comment

Hope Jaime is also a wingman like Jordi. At 6-foot-4, he can grow up to 6-foot-6. That would be a good size small forward.
                            5, actually. Eldest was benched in UP Also, I hope it's alright to butt in. I'm new

Comment

So we've got 4 GDL bros pala & all are good basketball players. Hope Jordi & Jaime's attitude are like elder brother Javi & not like Juan. You know what I mean
                              sorry I meant to respond to this one hehe

Comment

Originally posted by KanagawaNo1PG View Post
                                sorry I meant to respond to this one hehe
                                I thought you meant by 5 in the other post was Jaime GDL plays the 5 spot or center position. U meant GDL siblings are 5 brothers playing basketball

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information