Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1726

Thread: 2022 Batang Gilas U16

  1. #181

    Default

    [QUOTE=mathematicianrcg;1483732]https://www.fiba.basketball/asia/u16/2022/players
    According to this fiba website
    Final 20
    from fiba u16 site...

    Guards
    **Gemao, Apl Mcandrei (PHI) 6’0 PG 2007
    Reroma, Sid Benedict (PHI)‎ 5’7 PG 2005
    Miranda, Dwyne James (PHI)‎ 5’10 PG 2005
    Nieto, Lebron Joseph (PHI)‎ 5’10 PG 2005
    Yusi, Elijah Ray (PHI)‎6’0 PG 2005
    Alas, Kiefer Louie (PHI)‎ PG 2007
    Bahay , Jared (PHI) PG

    **Amos, Cletz Joe (PHI) 6’3 SG 2007
    **Jones, Jayden Amier (PHI) 6’4 Wing‎ 2005
    **Bayla , Jacob (PHI) 6’5 PG‎ 2006
    Competente, Lorenzo Bryan (PHI) 6’2 G 2005‎

    Wings
    **Harris, Caelum Emmanuel (PHI)‎ 6’6 SF 2005
    *Pre, Francis Veejay (PHI)‎ 6’4 F
    Porter, Kristian Micahel (PHI)‎ 6’4 F 2005

    **Konov, Alexander Svetoslav (PHI) 6’7 F
    **Reyes, Sebastian Roy (PHI)‎ 6’6 F 2005

    Bigs
    **Mahmood, Zain (PHI)‎ 6’6 Forward 2005
    Torres, Jose Inigo (PHI)‎ 6’6 FC 2005

    Romero, Mikhail Santino (PHI)‎
    Santos, Jericho Riley (PHI)‎

    Possible addition for Wu17 if ever
    Harper, Jayden 6’7 G 2005
    Edu, Femi 6’5 F 2005
    Domangcas, Derek 6’5 F 2005

  2. #182
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    4
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    https://www.instagram.com/stories/jo...6950101549362/

    Top 17 of Batang Gilas + Alex Konov

  3. #183
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    856
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    [QUOTE=jofre;1484157]
    Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    https://www.fiba.basketball/asia/u16/2022/players
    According to this fiba website
    Final 20
    from fiba u16 site...

    Guards
    **Gemao, Apl Mcandrei (PHI) 6’0 PG 2007
    Reroma, Sid Benedict (PHI)‎ 5’7 PG 2005
    Miranda, Dwyne James (PHI)‎ 5’10 PG 2005
    Nieto, Lebron Joseph (PHI)‎ 5’10 PG 2005
    Yusi, Elijah Ray (PHI)‎6’0 PG 2005
    Alas, Kiefer Louie (PHI)‎ PG 2007
    Bahay , Jared (PHI) PG

    **Amos, Cletz Joe (PHI) 6’3 SG 2007
    **Jones, Jayden Amier (PHI) 6’4 Wing‎ 2005
    **Bayla , Jacob (PHI) 6’5 PG‎ 2006
    Competente, Lorenzo Bryan (PHI) 6’2 G 2005‎

    Wings
    **Harris, Caelum Emmanuel (PHI)‎ 6’6 SF 2005
    *Pre, Francis Veejay (PHI)‎ 6’4 F
    Porter, Kristian Micahel (PHI)‎ 6’4 F 2005

    **Konov, Alexander Svetoslav (PHI) 6’7 F
    **Reyes, Sebastian Roy (PHI)‎ 6’6 F 2005

    Bigs
    **Mahmood, Zain (PHI)‎ 6’6 Forward 2005
    Torres, Jose Inigo (PHI)‎ 6’6 FC 2005

    Romero, Mikhail Santino (PHI)‎
    Santos, Jericho Riley (PHI)‎

    Possible addition for Wu17 if ever
    Harper, Jayden 6’7 G 2005
    Edu, Femi 6’5 F 2005
    Domangcas, Derek 6’5 F 2005
    Hmm..decent size and length indeed..I hope the lads are happy and comfortable enough to play that much maligned Do Or Die Offense.

  4. #184
    Senior Member DAdmiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    5,390
    Country: Fiji

    Default

    Note CJ Amos is eligible for U16 next year . For a 15 year old to be competing with players 2 years older than him is saying alot

  5. #185
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    6,229
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aleck0598 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/jo...6950101549362/

    Top 17 of Batang Gilas + Alex Konov
    Hope. We can see the names. Hehe.

    Very small at Center Position.

    But we have ok to Good size in Wings and Guards.

    Hopefully, Coach Josh use some concepts of 5 out.

    But my bet would probably 4 out 1 In. The 1 in being Zain.

  6. #186

  7. #187
    Senior Member IPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7,532
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    What's that about? I can't access, as I don't have an Instagram account.

  8. #188
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pampanga, Phil
    Posts
    6,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aleck0598 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/jo...6950101549362/

    Top 17 of Batang Gilas + Alex Konov
    Based on the picture looks like CJ Amos was cut, any confirmation on this Sir Analyzed...

  9. #189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pampanga, Phil
    Posts
    6,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    What's that about? I can't access, as I don't have an Instagram account.
    Picture of 17 man Batang Gilas Pool

  10. #190
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    6,229
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    What's that about? I can't access, as I don't have an Instagram account.
    Yes. Pic of Remaining Players in Batang Gilas. Sir enzo said still missing a couple of kids. 1 is Konov, expected to arrive next week. Idk who the other one.

    Yes, I think CJ is cut. Maybe he have some problems on his papers too. But yeah, lets hear from analyzed. Hehe

  11. #191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    6,229
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    What's that about? I can't access, as I don't have an Instagram account.
    https://paste.pics/3f24e0db115ced6d0d9270e442124abc

    Heres the pic. We are really small and short on Bigs.

    But we have a lot of 6'4-6'5-6'6ish players

  12. #192
    Senior Member DAdmiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    5,390
    Country: Fiji

    Default

    CJs already has a passport.
    Him and another kid (forgot name ) will lead BG U16 next year. Being two years younger matters at this age

    Someone prominent however has issues with passport..

  13. #193
    Senior Member IPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7,532
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    https://paste.pics/3f24e0db115ced6d0d9270e442124abc

    Heres the pic. We are really small and short on Bigs.

    But we have a lot of 6'4-6'5-6'6ish players
    Oh, that photo. I saw that in Enzo Flojo's Twitter.

    The prominent guys are 6'5" Caelum and 6'6" Zain. Hope they're good enough.

  14. #194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13,743
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aleck0598 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/jo...6950101549362/

    Top 17 of Batang Gilas + Alex Konov
    I expect this Fil-Russian kid to be a shoo-in for the team.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

  15. #195
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    6,229
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    I expect this Fil-Russian kid to be a shoo-in for the team.
    I think he is.

    He should be very good. To be able to make the pool. Without even trying out yet. Lol

    But at 6'7 who can shoot like that. Obviously, he will have some special treatments.

    Hopefully, he will be as good as expected.

    PS: Also, Kotov look like Fil Bulgarian, and not Fil Russian acoording to AJEF FB group. But yeah, point still stands

  16. #196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    6,229
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdmiral View Post
    CJs already has a passport.
    Him and another kid (forgot name ) will lead BG U16 next year. Being two years younger matters at this age

    Someone prominent however has issues with passport..
    So CJ was really cut. Tough.

    I guess Gemao and Bayla are better than him right now? Because they are 2 yrs older?

    Edit:

    According to enzo flojo:

    "CJ is back Australia na. He was on the initial 18-man list but has been cut muna for now. He will be eligible for next year's U16."

  17. #197
    Senior Member IPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7,532
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    https://youtu.be/lNeftZ21f7Y

    Lasalle Greenhills: Inigo Torres, Santi Romero

    NU: Andy Gemao, Sid Reroma, Elijah Yusi

    Pampanga: JP Pangilinan, Veejay Pre (Feu Recruit na katabi ni Thirdy)

    Letran Recruit: Basti Reyes

    Filams: Caelum Harris, Jacob Bayla, Zain Mahmood, Jayden Jones, Patrick Perez, CJ Amos, and Adam.

    And then the sons of some pba players like Miranda and Compton.

    Let's see who will make the final 12.

    Btw, so it is Francis Veejay Pre, The Big Kid Beside Thirdy
    What's Veejay's height? He looks like he's a perimeter player, with the way he played with Pampanga's NBL U16 team.

  18. #198
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    6,229
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    What's Veejay's height? He looks like he's a perimeter player, with the way he played with Pampanga's NBL U16 team.
    No idea. All we know is he looks like 2 inches taller than Thirdy. So probably 6'4-6'5sh???

    Speaking of height. Sir enzo also said Zain Mahmood is 6'6 WITHOUT shoes.

    I guess Mahmood and Kotov are our tallest Kid there. Hopefully they can compensate height disadvantage with their skills

  19. #199
    Senior Member Silent Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    22,352
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    alex konov game stats from recent season

    https://highschoolsports.nj.com/play...ason/2021-2022



    Last edited by Silent Killer; 05-20-2022 at 06:43 AM.
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKXZkNMaQAAyZ__?format=jpg&name=large target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKXZkNMa...jpg&name=large</a>

  20. #200
    Senior Member IPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7,532
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    No idea. All we know is he looks like 2 inches taller than Thirdy. So probably 6'4-6'5sh???

    Speaking of height. Sir enzo also said Zain Mahmood is 6'6 WITHOUT shoes.

    I guess Mahmood and Kotov are our tallest Kid there. Hopefully they can compensate height disadvantage with their skills
    Looks like Zain will be our Draymond Green or Marcus Morris: A tweener or combo forward who's thrust in the center spot, but their versatility on both ends makes up for their lack of size.

Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •