Top FIBA shooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top FIBA shooters

Rimas Kurtinaitis turns 60 today and his international career is quite solid to say the least: 16,2 14,8 13,4 12,1 in Olympic Games and World Championship, 21,2 15,0 13,1 9,3 9,1 in Eurobaskets and European Olympic Qualifying Tournaments

So who were best shooters of of FIBA basketball?

FIBA introduced 3pt in 1984, so I propose to divide 3p era into 3 parts 1984-1995, 1996-2007 and 2008-2019. You are free to ignore that proposal

1984-1995:
    1996-2007:
    2008-2019:
    The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

We asked, and you voted! It's time to reveal the ALL-TIME NBA EUROPEAN FIRST AND SECOND TEAM!First Team: Dirk Nowitzki, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Pau Gasol, Ton...

Best fiba players ever voted themselfs and such 2 all time europe teams their votes combined in 2022

1st Dirk,Pau,Giannis,Luka,Parker

2nd Sabonis,Jokic,Kukoc,Stojakovic,Petrovic

more less i agree with top 10,but i would change one player

D.Schrempf IN, Stojakovic out

Whats 90s europe superstars like Petrovic,Marciulionis,Kukoc,Sabonis,Divac,Schremf did to built roads for later europeans in nba they deserve to have more than 3 names

Putting numbers and making all star in early 90s nba and doing in early 00s is bit diffrent teritory thats why Schremf is higher in my eyes from historical standpoint

Other thing this team have only 3 guards and 7 players more of SF-C type

Who was 4th best europes guard ever after: Drazen,Parker,Doncic?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4KKEUOxIy0

Best fiba players ever voted themselfs and such 2 all time europe teams their votes combined in 2022

Whats 90s europe superstars like Petrovic,Marciulionis,Kukoc,Sabonis,Divac,Schremf did to built roads for later europeans in nba they deserve to have more than 3 names

Putting numbers and making all star in early 90s nba and doing in early 00s is bit diffrent teritory thats why Schremf is higher in my eyes from historical standpoint

Schremf played college basketball in America where he was drafted into the NBA. I believe he must have been considered more like an American rather than a European. In my opinion, players like Kukoc and Petrovic had probably been treated with more distrust coming from European teams to the NBA.

Comment

Fiba overall? Or FIBA Europe? If overall, then it's Curry as the best.

As for Europe:

1.Dirk Nowitzki
        2. Peja Stojakovic
        3. Drazen Petrovic

All others at lower level, with all the love to great Lith shooters Macijauskas and Kurtinaitis.
        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
        Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

All others are on a lower level, with special thanks to the renowned Lith shooters Macijauskas and Kurtinaitis. doodle jump
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4KKEUOxIy0

IDK I need watch this so I buy ticket in https://www.koobit.com/nba-c28
            I get where you're coming from. I mean, no disrespect to Stojakovic, but Schrempf had a broader influence in shaping the NBA's perception of European players. It's not just about stats but also about the era in which they played. Schrempf's contributions in the 90s were at a time when the league was tough, especially for non-American players. Today's NBA is more global, but we owe that to the pioneers. They broke barriers and changed narratives.

Comment

I hope to see more great posts from you io games

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information