Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do at home in quarantine times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
    My wife told me that we're expecting our second child. Happiest man on earth right now. Cheers to all interbasket family around the globe.
    Quarantine is always good for the baby boom. Same happened in 1999 during and after NATO bombing

All the best mate!

Comment

Thanks guys. Really appreciate it!

Comment

My wife told me that we're expecting our second child. Happiest man on earth right now. Cheers to all interbasket family around the globe.
        Congratulations man!

Comment

Congrats mate, wish you all the best! Pozdravlyayu...

Comment

Congratulations man! I can only imagine how happy you are. Cheers to a healthy child
            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Thanks, my friends! I am really thankful for every good wish and congratulation.

Comment

Thanks, my friends! I am really thankful for every good wish and congratulation.
                Now you got me thinking, mate.
                Congratualtions. i wish for a smooth & healthy pregrancy.
                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Anyone been watching the new ESPN / Netflix documentary on Michael Jordan??

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                    Anyone been watching the new ESPN / Netflix documentary on Michael Jordan??
                    Watched Episodes 1-8 and rewatched it. I feel like I am 12 again.

I got chills to the dunk/moves compilation of MJ set to Eric B. & Rakim's "I Ain't No Joke". I fucking danced around the house, replaying that shit.

Gotta say though, Kukoc got the bad end of the stick in this one so far. He needs to be much more than the roles of Paxton/BJ Armstrong/Steve Kerr...

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                      Not exactly new but if you haven’t watched it yet, Dark (German audio must).

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5753856/
                      It was interesting to watch, but after the last seconds of the 2nd season a mess that already had been there was only added and i understood there won't be an explanation for all that mess.
                      I like horror/mistique and all that around stuff. The series that i liked more than "Dark" that i have watched recently have been "Hounting of Hill House" (It's strange i don't see anywhere people would recommend it), "Carnival Row" (I remember an old "Carnival" was good), "See", Korean "Kingdom". I didn't know what to watch after i stopped some not interesting series and begun "Castle Rock", anybody watched?
                      Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 05-02-2020, 12:56 PM.

Comment

I would also recommend Spanish moovie "The Platform". Nowadays it's hard to catch any really good ones.
                        I also like any kind of Rock music and to discover some old bands and performers. The current one is Meat Loaf and i was almost shocked how many songs i liked. I couldn't finish a discography in several times and he's not even only a musician. Did anyone listen to him? What are your favourite bands?
                        Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 05-02-2020, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
                          I would also recommend Spanish moovie "The Platform". Nowadays it's hard to catch any really good ones.
                          I also like any kind of Rock music and to discover some old bands and performers. The current one is Meat Loaf and i was almost shocked how many songs i liked. I couldn't finish a discography in several times and he's not even only a musician. Did anyone listen to him? What are your favourite bands?
                          Platform is one of the better critical movies about capitalism I've seen. A bit trashy but really good. Also agree for Haunting of Hill House and Dark. If you like that stuff you can see "Locke and Key" on Netflix, similar series but a little softer than Hill House.

Comment

Only Basketball, only EuroLeague, only devotion

Comment

Platform is one of the better critical movies about capitalism I've seen. A bit trashy but really good. Also agree for Haunting of Hill House and Dark. If you like that stuff you can see "Locke and Key" on Netflix, similar series but a little softer than Hill House.
                              Ou yes, i watched 'Locke and Key" and i liked it. However, i wouldn't compare it with a Hill House where a family drama and real horror could fit together very well. "Lockey and key" is pretty much fantasy and doesn't pretend to be scary.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                                Watched Episodes 1-8 and rewatched it. I feel like I am 12 again.

I got chills to the dunk/moves compilation of MJ set to Eric B. & Rakim's "I Ain't No Joke". I fucking danced around the house, replaying that shit.

Gotta say though, Kukoc got the bad end of the stick in this one so far. He needs to be much more than the roles of Paxton/BJ Armstrong/Steve Kerr...
                                I've only seen up to episode 4 but am really enjoying it. I think anyone with an interest in 80s and 90s NBA would enjoy this.

You're right about Kukoc. I wonder if it's partly because he's quite supportive of Jerry Krause. This documentary is quite negative towards Krause and based on recent statements I think Kukoc feels they aren't giving him his due. He was the guy who put that team together after all, but he seems to be getting vilified for doing what a good GM does- looking to the future. That's not to say I agree with decisions that the Bulls took around that time or afterwards and I can see that it would have been preferable for that Bulls team to keep on playing and eventually get dethroned.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information