Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: The COVID-19 Updates

1.) Threat of Spike Protein which causes blood clots in the heart and brain in the first 30 days
    2.) Threat of Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) in the next 5 months to 3 years

Now the news is out that nanoparticle graphene oxide is present in some of the vaccines....

[double post
    Last edited by DAdmiral; 08-01-2021 at 10:44 PM.

Jeezus ...this guy still doesn't get the implications of what I've been posting...I'm just shaking my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Quote Originally Posted by geohunk View Post
    No Dave...no matter how many times i bang it to your head and the reports and data and figures are already staring in your face...YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR STUCK SO DEEP IN THE SAND...the mere fact that adverse and serious side effects are now coming out and on the rise NOT JUST IN N. ZEALAND but ALL AROUND THE WORLD...and these are SERIOUS INJURIES AND SIDE EFFECTS THAT REQUIRE medical ATTENTION regardless if it is OUTPATIENT or INPATIENT cannot be disregarded, downplayed or dismissed! So how many serious injuries and deaths is good enough for you DAVE? As I said these numbers have been proven to be UNDERREPORTED due to many reasons...so more than 7,000 plus deaths and almost a million injuries in the US alone, 15,000 plus deaths and more than a million injuries in Europe...these arent enough for you?? You are one cold person. It only took 50 deaths from the Swine Flu vaccine for it to be pulled from the market....but this Covid vaccine is more worse and has exceeded in just 6 months the total number of reported deaths and injuries from all other vaccines in the last 30 years!!

And now that data is presenting itself showing that more and more of the vaccinated are getting infected still and getting hospitalised as shown in studies and reports in Israel and the US which I posted above which seriously questions the efficacy of these vaccines no wonder they are already talking about booster shots....but of course you are blind as fuck to it.

I cant discuss this topic seriously with someone who's COGNITIVE DISSONANCE is so malignant and HEAD STUCK SO DEEP IN THE SAND.
    You're disregarding what the numbers really mean in true context.. citing numbers and not associating them with others is misleading. I can sight the total number of deaths due to Air crash ( and it would be huge, thinking Flying is not safe, but relative to the numbers of automobile death , one actually has a higher risk of death due to car accident travel than flying.

A. Real proven #'s in context of big picture of injury due to Vaccine ( Significant sample size of 1 M ) -Again for the nth time , NZ is a very controlled , highly reported transparent sample group, there have been 1 million vaccinated, i was vacinated Sat, i saw the lines, , i literaly know people in all the major hospitals who can tell me if the data reported of admittance due to vacine injury is true or not , (this you cannot hide), the sample size is big enough 1 M) , now of course it's possible people who get injured , just hide and do not report it, but here is the thing if it was of significant number there will always be people who come forward and get admitted to hospital ( there is none), so while the absoulute # you cite may be true.. world wide, it statistical terms as shown in NZ ( let's just use this sample as it's big enough 1 m and highly transparent) the % is severely very very low.

B. Lower number of (Total) hospital admission , let's not even limit it to due to Covid, so it's totally transparent , In ALL cities , with a vaccination % of at least 40 %. these are hard facts. these is not subject to reporting of positive cases, just hard reduction of hospital occupancy, again this cannot be faked.
    https://scontent.fakl4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...e0&oe=612D2DC6

BTW the lowest 15 US states of vaccination below ( southern states, around 40 %) also are the ones who have higher total hospital occupancy rates compared to normal avg. ( there is obvious undeniable correlation between vaccine % rollout and reducing # of hospitlisation

https://scontent.fakl4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...a2&oe=612E8F3D
    Now you can use any # you want and report any thing you want, never will you find that the hospitalization ( a very transparent reported metric ) due to vaccine injury is anywhere close to hospitalization due to covid.. Find me anywhere hospital in the world that reports this. And on the opposite side every hospital in the world ( they can't all be lieing , I can litterally go to my hospital now and ask for the records) has higher rate of admittance due to covid over vaccine injury

IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO SHOW SIGNIFICANT # OF INJURY DUE TO VACCINE BUT WHAT MATTERS IN REAL TERMS IS INJURY DUE TO VACINE IS HIGHER THAN INJURY DUE TO INFECTION.

THERE IS NO REPORT WHATSOEVER THAT SUGGEST VACCINE INJURY IS HIGHER THAN SEVERE InFection SICKNESS .
    Last edited by DAdmiral; 08-01-2021 at 11:17 PM.

bouble post

The guy obviously still doesnt comprehend the implications of what I've been posting...pa double post double post pa..lol.
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ak-vaccinated/

CDC study shows three-fourths of people infected in Massachusetts coronavirus outbreak were vaccinated but few required hospitalization

^
    yes that's the thing with the vaccine it does not necessary protect people form getting infected ( positive) but its impact is more evident from people getting severely sick (requiring hospitalization)

It does pose a problem in terms of future border restriction policy , especially if the population of within the border has a low % of vaccinated. because those who are vaccinated can still pass spread virus to non vaccinated

this is the bottom line : Getting severely sick requiring hospitalization is significantly higher if you're not vaccinated.
    https://scontent.fakl4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...e0&oe=612D2DC6

now if you think it is less riskier not to get sick in a community were the pandemic is present by not taking the vaccine , than taking it , then so be it, the numbers overwhelmingly do not suggest that is the case. There is no whatsoever data that suggest you have a higher chance of getting severely sick (hospitalized) by taking the vaccine in a exposed pandemic community .
    Last edited by DAdmiral; 08-02-2021 at 03:52 AM.

Exactly on cue....moving the goalposts when it comes to vaccine efficacy and safety to suit the official narrative. Lol.

Exactly on cue....moving the goalposts when it comes to vaccine efficacy and safety to suit the official narrative. Lol.
    Absolutely given the gravity if the situation this is no longer a matter limited to judging how bad off big pharma has been. We're beyond pointing fingers in accusing others that they have not delivered as they have claimed.
    This s a crisis , yes it is real.! And the alternative of not acting and not taking the vaccine however inaccurate it's effectiveness is as originally claimed is significantly riskier.

It's like saving a sinking ship, while a simple floating device may not deliver the needed safety and even effectiveness to save everyone it's still better than nothing at all, and having no protection whatsoever.

Ok here is very well documented sample group vaccinated, ther are 11,000 athletes in the Tokyo Olympics another 9000 officials, 90 % are vaccinated.
    Pretty big well documented sample group right ?
    Now name me just 1 Olympian participant of the 18K vaccinated who experience severe sickness, requiring hospitalisation? You think a star like Luka or whoever can hide this ? I'm talking about severely sick.. so where is this high risk you're claiming. That's 18K people that are highly visible and if there was a problem of severe sickness it would come out , wouldn't it ? So what's your explanation on this ? Tsamba lang 18k over and over for each vaccinated participant?

Now for the same sample group of Olympians both vaccinated and not , do you want me to name the number of that have reported severe sickness due to covid infection? Easily over 100
    Last edited by DAdmiral; 08-02-2021 at 06:07 AM.

Default Well documented sample group

Ok , here is even a more well documented group I have personal and private information off: my very own extended family and friends

5 of my family and friends have passed away due to Covid

As of last count 40 plus of my family members have taken a covid vaccine, including myself . We have ZERO cases of severe sickness requiring hospitalisation.

As you can clearly see whether the sample size is the the 1 million kiwis who have taken the vaccine

Or the 18k Olympics participants vaccinated

Or my 40 family members

Consistently nada , zero reported severe sickness due to the vaccine , how is this possible? Are people hiding things , my very own family? Really?

Am I faking my family members who passed away, Really, how insensitive of me . C'mon

Quote Originally Posted by DAdmiral View Post
    Ok here is very well documented sample group vaccinated, ther are 11,000 athletes in the Tokyo Olympics another 9000 officials, 90 % are vaccinated.
    Pretty big well documented sample group right ?
    Now name me just 1 Olympian participant of the 18K vaccinated who experience severe sickness, requiring hospitalisation? You think a star like Luka or whoever can hide this ? I'm talking about severely sick.. so where is this high risk you're claiming. That's 18K people that are highly visible and if there was a problem of severe sickness it would come out , wouldn't it ? So what's your explanation on this ? Tsamba lang 18k over and over for each vaccinated participant?

Now for the same sample group of Olympians both vaccinated and not , do you want me to name the number of that have reported severe sickness due to covid infection? Easily over 100
    Lol...read up on my previous posts throughout this thread on the timeframe on when short term midterm and long term side effects can appear. Tired of having to repost. Not to mention that the Olympic sample size consists of a majority of very healthy and conditioned athletes...not your normal joe six pack like you or me lol...this discussion is getting redundant.

Hmmm...Singapore Data shows that 78% of their Covid patients are vaccinated. Take note 44% of the total Covid patients are FULLY VACCINATED.

But again this still just proves that these vaccines can never protect you from getting the "virus" or transmitting it to someone else if you already have it. Which was the original narrative when they first rolled these out and pushed it on the public that it will PROTECT you from the virus. Now that we all know that was BS...they moved the goalposts and now market it as saying it just "reduces" the symptoms if you get the virus. Which completely goes against the standard definition of what a vaccine means...which means immunity (even if not 100 percent) which as we all know this one doesn't grant it at all. Like I said they are so fond of moving the goalposts. LOL!
    Last edited by geohunk; 08-02-2021 at 10:13 AM.

SINGAPOREAt least 10 of the 26 doctors in Indonesia who died from Covid-19 this month had received both doses of the vaccine developed by Sinovac Biotech Ltd., a medical association said, raising questions about the Chinese-made shot that is being used in many parts of the developing world.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-1...m%20Covid%2D19

Quote Originally Posted by DAdmiral View Post
    Ok , here is even a more well documented group I have personal and private information off: my very own extended family and friends

5 of my family and friends have passed away due to Covid

As of last count 40 plus of my family members have taken a covid vaccine, including myself . We have ZERO cases of severe sickness requiring hospitalisation.

As you can clearly see whether the sample size is the the 1 million kiwis who have taken the vaccine

Or the 18k Olympics participants vaccinated

Or my 40 family members

Consistently nada , zero reported severe sickness due to the vaccine , how is this possible? Are people hiding things , my very own family? Really?

Am I faking my family members who passed away, Really, how insensitive of me . C'mon
    And let me share you my information:

I know of no one in my extended family and friends or former co workers who have tested positive of COVID despite some of them needing to be regularly tested for travel or work purposes for the past 18 months! NADA. And last I checked only 3 or 4 out of the 50 plus I can count off the top of my head I can consider as close friends, acquaintances and or extended family members who I have consistent contact with who have gotten either one or two doses of the vaccine! And yet despite only 4 being vaccinated the 50 plus of them have not and all have not contracted the virus or fallen ill with any severe flu-like symptoms.

Am I saying that you are faking your family members COVID deaths? I don't think I have right Dave? Here is the thing those people who have fallen from this virus or gotten severely sick have one or a combination of these factors:

1. Have at least 1 or more serious comorbidities (Heart disease, Cancer, Diabetes etc..)
    2. Are 65 years or older.
    3. Have an auto immune disorder or compromised immune system.
    4. OBESE

So the insensitivity part comes from you for totally disregarding all other facts and concerns I have presented all throughout this thread regarding this EXPERIMENTAL SHOT as well as downplaying the tens of thousands of reported deaths around the world following the vaccination and the millions of injuries and adverse events some even being life changing, proving that this shot is the most lethal vaccine that exceeded the records in a matter of 7 months compared to all other vaccines in the last 30 years! So if that number is not enough for you no matter how many times you keep repeating yourself that it is still minuscule compared to the dwindling benefit over risk ratio of this thing....shows how insensitive you are. C'mon now!

I think vaccines should be taken by those who actually needs it, that is, the elderly, those with comorbidities and those who have lung problems to name a few. Personally, I did not take the vaccine. My wife and two daughters neither. But this decision was easy because we all have antibodies. Yes, we all had the virus. But nonetheless, even if that wasn’t the case we probably would have not taken the jab anyway. Btw, all of our other extended family members and all of our friends (even those who have contracted the virus as well) are vaccinated. We are actually lone wolves, my family.

Everyone’s happy with our respective choices I must say. I suggest you don’t get worked up on this too much guys. There’s no wrong answer here, just personal choices. What works for Juan might not for Pedro.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    I think vaccines should be taken by those who actually needs it, that is, the elderly, those with comorbidities and those who have lung problems to name a few. Personally, I did not take the vaccine. My wife and two daughters neither. But this decision was easy because we all have antibodies. Yes, we all had the virus. But nonetheless, even if that wasn’t the case we probably would have not taken the jab anyway. Btw, all of our other extended family members and all of our friends (even those who have contracted the virus as well) are vaccinated. We are actually lone wolves, my family.

Everyone’s happy with our respective choices I must say. I suggest you don’t get worked up on this too much guys. There’s no wrong answer here, just personal choices. What works for Juan might not for Pedro.
    Well the problem is when Governments start making this mandatory and requiring 100 percent of all their citizens to take the vaccine which some countries are already pushing towards, not to mention the very discriminatory Vaccine passport policies of some countries which is really infringing on basic human rights and of individual freedoms of choice over one's own body and health. If governments do start making this mandatory then we all know that this is no longer about health and public well-being....oh no, this is becoming quite obvious.

Well the problem is when Governments start making this mandatory and requiring 100 percent of all their citizens to take the vaccine which some countries are already pushing towards, not to mention the very discriminatory Vaccine passport policies of some countries which is really infringing on basic human rights and of individual freedoms of choice over one's own body and health. If governments do start making this mandatory then we all know that this is no longer about health and public well-being....oh no, this is becoming quite obvious.
    Agree to that. I might be obligated to do so in the near future. I am not losing my job for a jab I’m confident I can handle. That is exactly what’s happening now here in Italy. The Parliament is literally in chaos. I hope people get out in the streets to freeze everything and oppose forced vaccination to obtain green pass. That means staying at home for me, WITH PAY. Lol
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    Agree to that. I might be obligated to do so in the near future. I am not losing my job for a jab I’m confident I can handle. That is exactly what’s happening now here in Italy. The Parliament is literally in chaos. I hope people get out in the streets to freeze everything and oppose forced vaccination to obtain green pass. That means staying at home for me, WITH PAY. Lol
    Like I posted a few posts back, there are already mass protests with millions of protesters taking the streets in France, Australia, Germany, Italy, Israel etc. where those countries have enforced draconian measures and requiring these so called vaccine GREEN passports on their citizenry which is clearly unconstitutional. What is even more appalling is these fricken Vaccine manufacturers with the help of the corrupt WHO are pushing for Covid vaccines on children!! When so much data is there that COVID is almost negligible to children and teens, which I have posted a while back and yet they want to "jab" all the kids irregardless, and now it has come out all those heart issues and side effects that are happening to these kids some even dying that the mainstream media doesn't report on! And yes the vaccine makers are making record profits because of this!

Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast