Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And here is Dr. Kory again and the FLCCC testifying before the US senate in December of 2020 regarding Ivermectin:

The Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance has now developed a prophylactic and early outpatient combination treatment protocol for COVID-19 called I-Mask+. This protocol is centered around the use of Ivermectin, a well-known anti-parasite drug with recently discovered anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties and a rapidly growing published medical evidence base demonstrating its unique and highly potent ability to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication.
    Originally posted by PeeZones
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Comment

• Originally posted by geohunk View Post
      Okay, that is a common misconception regarding Ivermectin...there are two types of formulations...one for veterinary use and on for human use. It has been used for humans for the past 40 plus years. And yes doctors from other countries including the USA have been prescribing Ivermectin as a prophylaxis for Covid since last year.
      No, I've heard of the one for human use, it's the same kind that was allegedly used in Dominican Republic, I mentioned it in a previous post...

Comment

Yes basic health protocols and sanitation and public and personal hygiene is a necessity...pero your accusation of "association Fallacy" cmon Dave...studies and scientific data msimo from the CDC that I've been posting here has merit....and your saying walang validity? Ok ikaw na mas magaling sa CDC. lol.
        Yes they have merit limited to irregularites
        Show me any report saying the pandemic is not real (not exaggerated) and a report stating social distancing practice does not minimize infection of illness.
        Please do not confuse things.. association fallacy is not justifying something proven is not true it's stating that one proven truth does not mean it is true for everything.
        Irregularites in testing does not equate to there is no virus that is at pandemic levels

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
          Show me any report saying the pandemic is not real (not exaggerated)
          Please do not confuse things.. association fallacy is not justifying something proven is not true it's stating that one proven truth does not mean it is true for everything.
          Hay we are going in circles with this, to my recollection, I haven't posted anything in here stating that there isn't any illness going on in the current situation..you seem to be the one confusing what I've been posting..

Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
          ..and a report stating social distancing practice does not minimize infection of illness.
          Didn't I share something like this before a few pages back? Memory lapses here...?

CDC finds masks, indoor dining bans don’t stop virus, but media ignores
          March 26, 2021

Masks and bans on indoor dining do little to stop the spread of COVID-19, according to a new report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Infection, and media outlets that covered the findings downplayed the results.

According to the CDC report, published March 12 in the agency’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, while mask mandates and indoor restaurant bans did decrease daily cases of COVID-19 and deaths, the results were a correlation and a tiny one at that.

Mask mandates reduced case growth between zero and 1.8 percent, and COVID death rates by 0.7 and 1.9 percent, with an increase in deaths 21-40 days after the mandate went into effect. Indoor dining bans decreased case growth between 0.1 and 0.4 percent with an increase in cases in four time periods the bans were implemented. Restaurant bans were associated with a slight growth in COVID mortality.

Mississippi and Texas governors have announced a full re-opening of their states after months of mandates have crippled some industries and reduced education to tumultuous virtual learning.

Low Impact, Nothing New

The CDC’s findings on masks are in line with a Danish study published in November and a study on quarantined Marine recruits published in the New England Journal of Medicine in December. Both studies found limited evidence that mask-wearing was effective in stopping the spread of SARS-CoV-2. On September 11, CDC reported in a group of 314 with and without COVID-19, there was no significant difference in vigilant mask use.

On March 8, CDC stated fully-vaccinated people do not have to wear masks while mingling with vaccinated people or unvaccinated individuals from a single household who are at low-risk for severe disease.

“Masks do little to protect people from disease,” said Patrick Wood, director and founder of Citizens for Free Speech. “There are no scientific studies that show this. People will ask, then why have masks always been worn in medical settings? The answer is simple – to protect patients and providers from saliva, Wood told Health Care News. “There may be a reason for some people to wear face masks in public, but for the general population, masks can pose a health risk. Medical experts agree and a number of people are making this point.”

The mask guidance for vaccinated individuals is curious, says Marilyn Singleton, M.D., J.D., a former president of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons who has written widely on masks. “The vaccine guidance says that vaccinated folks while visiting with other fully vaccinated [people] can take off their masks and get close to one another in their own home as if most people were not already doing that,” said Singleton. “They can also go mask-less with unvaccinated low-risk individuals. Fully vaccinated folks are still told to wear masks outside the home. We are told to accept this unscientific recommendation as ‘the new normal’ as if that makes it reasonable or rational.”

Florida v. California

Now state lockdowns have been in place for one year, it is easier to measure the effectiveness of mitigation measures. AnneMarie Knott, a business professor with Washington University who has been examining COVID trends. Most recently Knott has compared weekly COVID-19 deaths between highly restrictive California and Florida, which limited restrictions, using CDC data.

“Florida’s population is much older, so it should have had a higher COVID death rate than California, but it took the hits early, and in the end has a lower total death rate of 1.22 per 1000 versus 1.32 per 1000,” Knott told Health Care News.

Death rates in highly restricted versus low-restriction states do not support mask efficacy. As for the slight decrease in cases, CDC noted for masks, Knott offers one explanation. “One thing the study may be picking up is that states impose masks when cases are rising. Cases naturally peak after that, then decline. So the study may be giving masks credit for something that happens naturally.”

Common Sense

Indoor dining bans have devastated the dining industry with restaurants and bars losing more than 370,000 jobs in December, a record high, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

On-premises dining was reopened in the majority (97.9 percent) of U.S. counties during the CDC’s study. According to the report, “Changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant.”

The bottom line is the contagion control taught nothing not known earlier. “What we really have to rely on is common sense,” said Singleton. “If you are sick, stay home and isolate. If you are healthy, get some sunshine, cough into your elbow, and most important wash your hands.”

Former FDA Commissioner: "Costly" Social Distancing Mandate "Wasn't Based On Clear Science"

"This six-foot distancing requirement has probably been the single costliest mitigation tactic that we've employed in response to COVID... and it really wasn't based on clear science... we should have readjucated this much earlier."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1373017828866068498
          Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Comment

Hay we are going in circles with this, to my recollection, I haven't posted anything in here stating that there isn't any illness going on in the current situation..you seem to be the one confusing what I've been posting..

Didn't I share something like this before a few pages back? Memory lapses here...?
            LOL

Comment

• And here is the data table from the same CDC study for reference:

As stated in my post above: Mask mandates reduced case growth BY ONLY between zero and 1.8 percent, and COVID death rates by .7 and 1.9 percent, BUT then there was an increase in deaths 21-40 days after the mandate went into effect. Indoor dining bans ONLY decreased case growth between .1 and .4 percent BUT THEN an increase in cases in four time periods the bans were implemented. Restaurant bans were associated with a slight growth in COVID mortality.

Comment

• 1 year and 3 rt-pcr tests have passed, and i am still covid free. but i'm anxious about this new variant. stay safe, guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by barok espinoza View Post
                  https://fortune.com/2021/04/07/the-c...ounger-people/

1 year and 3 rt-pcr tests have passed, and i am still covid free. but i'm anxious about this new variant. stay safe, guys!
                  That's great to hear! In my case I've also been taking Vitamins C and D for the past year...gotta strengthen that immune system of ours!

Comment

And here is the data table from the same CDC study for reference:

As stated in my post above: Mask mandates reduced case growth BY ONLY between zero and 1.8 percent, and COVID death rates by .7 and 1.9 percent, BUT then there was an increase in deaths 21-40 days after the mandate went into effect. Indoor dining bans ONLY decreased case growth between .1 and .4 percent BUT THEN an increase in cases in four time periods the bans were implemented. Restaurant bans were associated with a slight growth in COVID mortality.
                    What part of exponential growth curves did you not understand?

Comment

• This is absurd, there was never a suggestion that wearing of mask does not help with common viral illness (kahit colds or flu), the concept of covering your mouth when sick is common knowledge and proven.
                      The only think being debated is the level of effectiveness and how necessary.
                      Again this is using association fallacy , cause it's using a study proven to apply for everything..
                      Take for example the so called more infectious variant . What may not be necessary for say the original covid strain may not apply for a more infectious variant.
                      Additional it's all relative . Not wearing mask in an open field with low density or few people is totally different of being in a vehicle or elevator that is packed. Kahit sipon and cough lang yan if you stay in a packed elevator for 1 hour , chances are others will get infected (who will dare say mask would not help), this is absurd .. it's common sense .

Question if you're a frontline medic would you treat a covid patient without PPE? While that might sound like a silly question, it's not , cause it confirms that at the very least mask can potentially help, the only debate is the extent that it is effective.
                      But here is the thing , if it does help, wouldn't it be prudent to play it safe , why risk it , when it isnt hard to wear one anyway. This is a silly debate really.
                      It's a smart alick type philosophy type of useless impractical debate

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
                        The only think being debated is the level of effectiveness and how necessary.

That was the whole point.

Comment

That was the whole point.
                          Then that's all relative really, NZ has zero community cases, why would govt require wearing mask, a BTW people still are encouraged to wear mask in public transportation . And as a result common viral illness like the flu is at all time low.
                          India , Philippines etc obviously is in a totally different situation requiring wearing of mask.

There are 2 fundamental facts
                          1. The virus is real and it's at pandemic level with significant damage
                          2. Spread of viral infection is minimized via social distancing and covering one's mouth.

Any suggestion that the 2 facts above are not true is irresponsible messaging in a time when the public needs clear and simple instructions more than ever.

All these thousand of pages of conspiracies or suggestions of organized downplaying while may have some truth..is association fallacy, and as result cause more harm than good in a time of crisis.

More People knowing these findings hasn't helped with containing the virus in their jurisdiction

In comparison those jurisdictions who just sticked to those 2 fundamental truths and executed effective plans around it have minimized the damage and impact.

FACT

Comment

Here is the recent Hearing that was done at the Philippine House of Representatives last March 30 where Dr. Pierre Kory of the USA, president of the FLCCC (Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance) testified in regards to the use of Ivermectin as a safe and effective medication for prevention and early treatment of Covid 19. Dr. Kory also testified in front of the US Senate about the same issue. Please listen (skip to 14:25 to hear Dr. Kory):

WHO says to just use ivermectin in clinical trials. What guidelines do they follow in the Philippines? I heard even the tocilizumab and remdesivir stocks are running low din. If ivermectin is indeed safe that could potentially be a cheaper alternative to other meds for those who are infected.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                              WHO says to just use ivermectin in clinical trials. What guidelines do they follow in the Philippines? I heard even the tocilizumab and remdesivir stocks are running low din. If ivermectin is indeed safe that could potentially be a cheaper alternative to other meds for those who are infected.
                              Ivermectin is approved as a compassionate drug. Basically if youre dying, might as well. Simply it doesnt work unless you cherry pick data. Ill tell you this as someone who knows as someone that knows how to do EBM.

Also if Ivermectin worked, governments would be desperate to use it since the pandemic is hurting their popularity/control.

Comment

• Now speaking of citing irregularities it works both ways, both for mainstream school of thought and the opposition . And literally time and time again the claims made by the so called "opposition" against establish thought have a lot to answer for. We have all these youtube videos ,with supposedly visiting hospitals claiming they're empty and not what is being reported, (promoting the narrative , we're being fooled and this is a hoax. Only to find out later that unrefutable evidence proves there is indeed a real problem ( hospital capacity overload, total death count increase. etc) , now no one questions , when the "opposition" get's things wrong.. there is no reputational damage for spreading false accusations using association fallacy logic . a lot of these doctors churning out misinformation have actually be disbarred for irregularities.
                                Last edited by DAdmiral; 04-13-2021, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information