Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The COVID-19 Updates

Just to throw this out there:

Hmmm the US is top 1 now in terms of number of cases and number of performed tests (2,082,443 so far):

And yet after watching these regular US citizens go around their local hospitals in major cities and seeing empty hospitals, empty "COVID 19 tents", empty COVID testing sites:

Makes you wonder why these people are seeing what they are seeing when their should be at most maybe a dozen people getting tested a day that should have been captured in at least one of these youtubers cameras, especially since the US has ramped up their mass testing capabilities:

Labs are testing 100,000 people each day for the coronavirus. That's still not enough.
    Ken Alltucker
    USA TODAY

"In the past week, testing has accelerated, and a mix of public and private labs execute more than 100,000 tests per day."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...id/5099458002/

Now obviously these are just regular citizens reporting what they are seeing and not the mainstream media who seem to like to blow things up out of proportion and fear monger. Hmmm, just something to think about.

What I found interesting also in the video was that one woman who went undercover shooting at UCONN Hospital, one of the biggest hospitals in connecticut that also happens to be the main staging area for COVID related cases in that area and to our surprise the place was empty, ER empty, the COVID testing area empty, the COVID holding tent empty. Yet according to the latest update Connecticut has over 7400 active cases and conducted over 29000 tests to date and yet the video evidence at UCONN medical doesn't seem to support those numbers. You would expect the woman to have caught maybe a few people coming in to get tested but instead she couldn't find a single one...nope it was just the whole place EMPTY. What are the odds of that?

Interesting indeed.
    Last edited by geohunk; 04-08-2020 at 01:52 PM.

A LESSON IN SOCIAL MEDIA EXCHANGE BETWEEN A SMART NETIZEN SUPPORTER OF PRRD AND A SMART-ALECKY "WOKE" MILLENIAL

Sino ang mahusay makipag-argumento gamit ang factual data?

Sino naman ang bumase lang sa personal opinion at damdamin na hinubog ng stock knowledge mula sa Rappler?

Kayo na ang humusga.

https://www.facebook.com/10951224672...692963963/?d=n

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    What I can say is everything's much easier and simpler from a kibitzer's standpoint. For one, you don't know the details and circumstances on every issue. More importantly, your "what should have" ideas are not really crucial decisions that have its corresponding repercursions and limitations.
    True but what we do know is that from the outset, NCC was made as a place for PUIs and PUMs. And correct me if I'm wrong, but Phil Arena outfitting was done in 3 days after INC offered it.

I have my own criticisms about how things are going but overall, I am optimistic about the measures that were put in place. If other nations have the same positive sentiments, I don't see why shouldn't we. What I am not optimistic about is the citizens continuously downplaying the threat and trying their best to con the authorities and go on with their happy go lucky ways. My policeman cousin is frustrated with how hard-headed people can be. Nakakaawa na rin sila. The media goes in frenzy with the abuses these men in uniform commit but seem to be nonchalant when it is the other way around. They are abused as well by feeling previledged and entitled citizens, and are being ambushed and shot to death by rebels while on humanitarian missions. I don't condone their inhumane acts but in general sense, I can see where the frustration is coming from.
    There's some places where I see photos of people being very hard headed, when a lot of places like Baguio and Cebu have had 0 deaths for about a week now yet there are 109 new deaths today. The blame on this end are the people and as I've maintained from before, the LGU. Even the national govt gave up their salaries because there's no more budget to be found and you have idiots on TV saying 8k per week isn't enough for funds. At some point you have to point your fingers at people, but politics will never let this happen.

Hmmm...

This New Yorker went and filmed at Elmhurst Hospital on March 29, which was regarded as the epicentre of the Pandemic in New York. Take note that it was between March 25 to March 30 where there was an exponential surge in confirmed cases in New York and supposedly hospitals in the city were "overflowing" with confirmed cases and also with people lining up outside to get tested, yet we don't see that in the video:

March 25: Cuomo called New York "the canary in the coal mine" as cases rose to 30,811.

March 26: Confirmed cases in New York rose to 37,258.

March 27: The confirmed cases hit 44,635.

March 28: Cases in New York increased to 52,318.

March 29: Confirmed cases reached 59,513. (This is the date the video above was taken)

March 30: Confirmed cases in the state reached 66,497.

Quote Originally Posted by geohunk View Post
    This New Yorker went and filmed at Elmhurst Hospital on March 29, which was regarded as the epicentre of the Pandemic in New York. Take note that it was between March 25 to March 30 where there was an exponential surge in confirmed cases in New York and supposedly hospitals in the city were "overflowing" with confirmed cases and also with people lining up outside to get tested, yet we don't see that in the video:

March 25: Cuomo called New York "the canary in the coal mine" as cases rose to 30,811.

March 26: Confirmed cases in New York rose to 37,258.

March 27: The confirmed cases hit 44,635.

March 28: Cases in New York increased to 52,318.

March 29: Confirmed cases reached 59,513. (This is the date the video above was taken)

March 30: Confirmed cases in the state reached 66,497.

And here he is going inside the hospital:

Just to throw this out there:

Hmmm the US is top 1 now in terms of number of cases and number of performed tests (2,082,443 so far):

And yet after watching these regular US citizens go around their local hospitals in major cities and seeing empty hospitals, empty "COVID 19 tents", empty COVID testing sites:

Makes you wonder why these people are seeing what they are seeing when their should be at most maybe a dozen people getting tested a day that should have been captured in at least one of these youtubers cameras, especially since the US has ramped up their mass testing capabilities:

Labs are testing 100,000 people each day for the coronavirus. That's still not enough.
    Ken Alltucker
    USA TODAY

"In the past week, testing has accelerated, and a mix of public and private labs execute more than 100,000 tests per day."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...id/5099458002/

Now obviously these are just regular citizens reporting what they are seeing and not the mainstream media who seem to like to blow things up out of proportion and fear monger. Hmmm, just something to think about.
    Things that could explain your video:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...e-covid-influ/

Also kind of interesting people struggling to get tests yet 100,000 a day getting tested? Its around 0.3% of the American population but still a large number

I do agree the media has blown things out of proportion but Coronavirus is real and very serious. When China locks shit down at the cost of their manufacturing industries, you know something is going on. Especially once the videos started coming out of China in January people should have taken this seriously.

Just a warning some of the stuff in the videos can be a little graphic viewer discretion advised:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lyyNU8bXxvUb/
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/CJTCNFtEzxY/

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    Things that could explain your video:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...e-covid-influ/

Also kind of interesting people struggling to get tests yet 100,000 a day getting tested? Its around 0.3% of the American population but still a large number

I do agree the media has blown things out of proportion but Coronavirus is real and very serious. When China locks shit down at the cost of their manufacturing industries, you know something is going on. Especially once the videos started coming out of China in January people should have taken this seriously.

Just a warning some of the stuff in the videos can be a little graphic viewer discretion advised:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lyyNU8bXxvUb/
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/CJTCNFtEzxY/

Well the fact of the matter is the mainstream media in the US has repeatedly spewed out stuff saying that hospitals are "overflowing" with COVID patients and that there aren't enough beds, medical supplies, nurses, doctors and whatnot and that they even had to setup tents in hospital parking lots to accomodate the "staggering" number of patients and yet we have numerous ordinary citizens across the world who actually go to these hospitals and as we can see there is nothing but EMPTY tents, testing areas and hospitals, and it really paints a very different picture to what the mainstream media is telling.

I've watched those last two videos in your post and all I saw was empty beds and alot of panic buying and honestly I don't trust anything that comes out of China's communist controlled news media.

A relative of mine actually works in one of the bigger hospitals near the Seattle area in Washington state (which according to statistics currently has 7731 active cases) and she had been assigned to the COVID area of the hospital and she admitted it isn't as bad as the media plays it out to be.
    Last edited by geohunk; 04-08-2020 at 05:04 PM.

I wouldn't put too much into these "fact checking" websites like politifact. These sites have also shown in the past to show bias/aren't even impartial at times.
    Last edited by geohunk; 04-08-2020 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
    I don't know about the others but this isn't true. Aren't NCC and Philippine Arena being fitted to admit COVID patients? Puro ka preparedness level yet Singapore itself has said we were one of the faster countries.
    Ok so where are the 4k or so positive and PUIs (don't know #) staying? In these prepared isolated facilities and not at home like Koko ? What % stay in these facilities (NCc) & when ? (weeks after they were tested?- when extremely sick na)
    You say prepared, OK Singapore has almost all their positive isolated in these prepared facilities, where are the Philippine positive cases staying, and what was the process on how they got tested in the 1st place without exposing medical people (note the Philippines has one of the highest % infection of medical frontliners and deaths)
    You say border bans were made early yet 300k who spent time in China entered and many more from infected countries from Jan to March

Statement from wherever are meaningless if the implementation numbers and figures don't result in effectively addressing the intent of announced directives

But as to claimed praise for Philippines prepardness, I've seen , read and watched numerous praise reports for countiries (Singapore, China, Korea, Japan , Taiwan , Vietnam) from mainstream outside of their country media.. Can you show me even one praise report of the Philippines response from a media outfit outside of the Philippines?
    Last edited by analyzed; 04-08-2020 at 11:09 PM.
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

On Geohunk I can see the logic on why these are happening.
    People describe each state as like an independent country in the European Union, so just like going to a hospital in say nebraska is like going to Slovenia hospital and you won't see much, my sister in law is a frontline nurse in Maryland and yes her hospital is still quite.
    There is documented videos showing a NY hospital manhattan overloaded (there is no denying that fact) maybe not all in state of NY hospitals are overloaded.

But this is the lesson learned from Italy as compared to Wuhan. In Italy they brought the sick to wherever hospital they could find if local town hospital was overloaded. (this was a mistake). In Wuhan the sick stayed isolated in town district hospital even if overloaded, and the medics went in to isolated area and built facilities.
    Note in NY Manhattan, central Park, a Hospital was built, medical ships have come in as well. These are facts.. So there definitely is an overload specific to some locations

But admit it is probably not happening in most of America

Well the fact of the matter is the mainstream media in the US has repeatedly spewed out stuff saying that hospitals are "overflowing" with COVID patients and that there aren't enough beds, medical supplies, nurses, doctors and whatnot and that they even had to setup tents in hospital parking lots to accomodate the "staggering" number of patients and yet we have numerous ordinary citizens across the world who actually go to these hospitals and as we can see there is nothing but EMPTY tents, testing areas and hospitals, and it really paints a very different picture to what the mainstream media is telling.

I've watched those last two videos in your post and all I saw was empty beds and alot of panic buying and honestly I don't trust anything that comes out of China's communist controlled news media.

A relative of mine actually works in one of the bigger hospitals near the Seattle area in Washington state (which according to statistics currently has 7731 active cases) and she had been assigned to the COVID area of the hospital and she admitted it isn't as bad as the media plays it out to be.
    Very interesting, I spoke to someone who works at a hospital last week, different In Canada than the states but so far they’ve been preparing for an influx of people but there hasn’t been enough testing happening and numbers have risen everyday. There’s definitely been undereporting here in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Ok so where are the 4k or so positive and PUIs (don't know #) staying? In these prepared isolated facilities and not at home like Koko ? What % stay in these facilities (NCc) & when ? (weeks after they were tested?- when extremely sick na)
    You say prepared, OK Singapore has almost all their positive isolated in these prepared facilities, where are the Philippine positive cases staying, and what was the process on how they got tested in the 1st place without exposing medical people (note the Philippines has one of the highest % infection of medical frontliners and deaths)
    You say border bans were made early yet 300k who spent time in China entered and many more from infected countries from Jan to March

Statement from wherever are meaningless if the implementation numbers and figures don't result in effectively addressing the intent of announced directives
    NCC was as early as March 11: https://www.doh.gov.ph/doh-press-rel...COVID-19-CASES
    NCC hospitals were completed as of a week ago: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/125451...id-19-hospital
    PH Arena to START accepting PUMs and PUIs next week: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/125562...ents-next-week

Singapore also has a vastly smaller population, vastly smaller land area, vastly superior medical technology, and vastly stricter government. When their government sets off to do something, it's not met with worthless complaints and non-research because their opposition can't oppose in the first place.

Our border bans WERE early. In fact our government was being criticized for following WHO directives right? Then not following it? Yes the right move was banning travel right away but who were we to ban travel from China without leadership from WHO? We always look to Vietnam and Hong Kong but we don't look to Italy and Spain for some reason.

But as to claimed praise for Philippines prepardness, I've seen , read and watched numerous praise reports for countiries (Singapore, China, Korea, Japan , Taiwan , Vietnam) from mainstream outside of their country media.. Can you show me even one praise report of the Philippines response from a media outfit outside of the Philippines?
    I already did.

Elmhurst hospital (ER/TESTING ) PANDEMIC #filmyourhospital
    Taken on April 5

NCC was as early as March 11: https://www.doh.gov.ph/doh-press-rel...COVID-19-CASES
    NCC hospitals were completed as of a week ago: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/125451...id-19-hospital
    PH Arena to START accepting PUMs and PUIs next week: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/125562...ents-next-week

Singapore also has a vastly smaller population, vastly smaller land area, vastly superior medical technology, and vastly stricter government. When their government sets off to do something, it's not met with worthless complaints and non-research because their opposition can't oppose in the first place.

Our border bans WERE early. In fact our government was being criticized for following WHO directives right? Then not following it? Yes the right move was banning travel right away but who were we to ban travel from China without leadership from WHO? We always look to Vietnam and Hong Kong but we don't look to Italy and Spain for some reason.

I already did.
    You're citing directives not the execution results (a border ban yet 300k entry, a facility ready but less than 10% of positive or PUIs isolated, and zero waiting for test results isolated)
    We're talking about intervention steps executed not population etc
    That's from local media (report), just show me 1 article from a major foreign outlet.

Anyway don't waste time responding. If your firm in the belief that the Philippines response via executed intervention has resulted in acceptable results (188 deaths(2nd highest in Asean, highest per population) , Hospital overload, 10% medical death (one of highest in the world). , 15% (one of highest in the world) positive for testing ( low test volume one of lowest in world). Fact is key metrics cited above were one of the worst in Asean
    Last edited by analyzed; 04-09-2020 at 01:43 AM.
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

You're citing directives not the execution results (a ban yet 300k entry)
    We're talking about intervention steps executed not population etc
    That's from local media (report), just show me 1 article from a major foreign outlet.

Anyway don't waste time responding. If your firm in the belief that the Philippines response via executed intervention has resulted in acceptable results (188 deaths, Hospital overload, 10% medical death (one of highest in the world). , 15% (one of highest in the world) positive for testing ( low test volume one of lowest in world). Fact is key metrics cited above were one of the worst in Asean
    Give me proof that those facilities aren't being used right now.
    Intervention steps don't mean jack when people complain and don't follow it. It goes both ways, haven't you seen photos of people straight disobeying quarantine, especially in the NCR area?
    Yahoo News: https://news.yahoo.com/philippines-e...071700937.html

Fact is, we acted EARLY, which is why I don't know where these complaints about acting late started. The travel ban keeps being brought up when we executed the ban earlier than most countries too. Not to mention there's already been proof that other ASEAN countries fudge their numbers.

Stats are always different from Ground Zero, just look at the numerous videos going around of NY hospitals empty when they're crowded and noisy in their news.

OK I know 5 people who took the test and all of them (100%) were just asked to go home, 2 doctors I know (close to my sister (who's a Dr and one of my best friends brother) both died due to Covit19. They were given no protocols on how to engage patients. Given no place to recommend where they will stay while waiting for results (bahala na), for positive cases, go home and self isolate.
    So u ask about use? Does not matter if a few people used these facilities, fact is the approach had no plan whatsoever on enforcing people people who were tested or positive to be isolated in these facilities (otherwise Koko would not say he was just supposed to stay at home-yun yung instruction protocol -was not send them to a isolation facility - walang ganoon

Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, Korea fudging numbers in the thousands (yeah right),
    Vietnam sige daya sila, but the intervention practices are in place (no question as seen by outside media)

Executing means actually restricting, not a coach calling out a play to pass the ball, tapos bakaw ginawa, that's not execution, if the result is tornover. Yeah Detuerte called for a border ban, pero 400k rin pumasok. That's not execution

On Geohunk I can see the logic on why these are happening.
    People describe each state as like an independent country in the European Union, so just like going to a hospital in say nebraska is like going to Slovenia hospital and you won't see much, my sister in law is a frontline nurse in Maryland and yes her hospital is still quite.
    There is documented videos showing a NY hospital manhattan overloaded (there is no denying that fact) maybe not all in state of NY hospitals are overloaded.

But this is the lesson learned from Italy as compared to Wuhan. In Italy they brought the sick to wherever hospital they could find if local town hospital was overloaded. (this was a mistake). In Wuhan the sick stayed isolated in town district hospital even if overloaded, and the medics went in to isolated area and built facilities.
    Note in NY Manhattan, central Park, a Hospital was built, medical ships have come in as well. These are facts.. So there definitely is an overload specific to some locations

But admit it is probably not happening in most of America
    To be honest there really aren't any videos of "OVERRUN" hospitals in the US, not the way the mainstream media portrays it to be anyway. The news outlets say hospitals are "warzones", yet the videos they show on the news of ERs and ICUs look like any busy normal hospital day.

Here was a livestream of NY's first temporary disaster hospital for COVID with a capacity of 1000 beds. This was taken on March 31 the week when NY saw an upsurge in cases. According to stats March 31 there was a total of 1297 hospital admissions due to corona virus. And yet in this webstream of the patient receiving area of this hospital we saw nothing happenning. Not even supposed people coming in to get tested.:

Here is another livestream video of Bellevue Hospital in New York in front of the ER door. This was taken on March 26. According to stats there were 1154 hospital admissions due to the virus that day and 374 ICU admissions. And yet in this livestream we don't see anything going on and numerous ambulances just parked on the side. Take note Bellevue hospital was one of the "supposed" warzones and March 26 there was 7379 newly tested positives on that day in NY alone.

And yet it just seems like a normal boring day in this video stream like there isn't a pandemic going on.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast