No announcement yet.

Euroleague and Eurocup suspended due to COVID-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why exactly Greeks are jumping on me because of my post? Maybe because Greece is flat out worse at national debt in Europe? And first to demand Europe's financial injections and support. Greeks and Italians have reputation of being lazy and corrupt. You like it or not. And these stereotypes don't come from no-where as we know.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• You are either delusional or something because only Adon out of all Greeks here quoted your post about Italy and he wasn't even offended afaik..
      1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
        Why exactly Greeks are jumping on me because of my post? Maybe because Greece is flat out worse at national debt in Europe? And first to demand Europe's financial injections and support. Greeks and Italians have reputation of being lazy and corrupt. You like it or not. And these stereotypes don't come from no-where as we know.
        Your post was racist bullshit dude, why do you double down?
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
          Your post was racist bullshit dude, why do you double down?
          If to say that A country which has the biggest national debt in Europe is lazy and lacking financial control compared to average European country (f.e. Greece's NT debt is 6 times bigger than Lithuania's and 9 times bigger than Luxembourg) is racist, than you are not an idiot who is trying to abolish freedom of speech.

In the fourth quarter of 2020, Greece's national debt was the highest in all of the European Union, amounting to 165.5 percent of Greece's gross domestic product.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

If to say that A country which has the biggest national debt in Europe is lazy and lacking financial control compared to average European country (f.e. Greece's NT debt is 6 times bigger than Lithuania's and 9 times bigger than Luxembourg) is racist, than you are not an idiot who is trying to abolish freedom of speech.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...c-product-gdp/
            You are not racist, you just don't like Italians and Greeks because "they are lazy and corrupt". Asians and Africans "will be the cause of collapse of human kind" so you are excused if you don't like them either

It's really funny, because you probably can't understand that whatever you have written in your 4-5 last posts is the definition of racism. Is it because of ignorance or stupidity? I bet on both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
              You are not racist, you just don't like Italians and Greeks because "they are lazy and corrupt". Asians and Africans "will be the cause of collapse of human kind" so you are excused if you don't like them either

It's really funny, because you probably can't understand that whatever you have written in your 4-5 last posts is the definition of racism. Is it because of ignorance or stupidity? I bet on both.

Why Greece has such ridiculous national debt? Answer in one sentence, please.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Why Greece has such ridiculous national debt? Answer in one sentence, please.
                Because they are lazy.

Why Lithuanians -who are not lazy or corrupt- don't have any significant contribution in human civilization from the ancient times until now? Answer in one sentence, please.

Comment

Why Lithuanians -who are not lazy or corrupt- don't have any significant contribution in human civilization from the ancient times until now? Answer in one sentence, please.
                  Your predicate is too obscure. I gave you a fact - highest NT debt in Europe. You gave me very abstract and problematic evaluation.

But I give you answer:

They are too small and have been repressed of bigger nations for long ages.

PS: We did amazing job and made huge progress in thirty years of freedom.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                  Murauskas, Sirvydis
                  Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Guys please come back to bb topics. When we diss each other then let us do it over basketball.

Comment

They are too small and have been repressed of bigger nations for long ages.
                      And that fact says nothing about Lithuanians but a financial debt for some decades says a lot about other nations, right?
                      Take a break, I don't enjoy duels with unarmed persons

Comment

Take a break, I don't enjoy duels with unarmed persons
                        Sure, you would need a toy sword to enjoy it, because this pathetic formulation doesn't transcend fifth-class pupil speech and is really funny Have a good day.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Pretty sad lines. I will never understand the reflex to point with a finger on someone in case something terrible is happening. In times like that all should stay together (figuratively), show some empathy and help each other in acting reasonable.

After being infected tests with monkeys have shown, they are immune. That is not transferable to humans with 100% certainty, but it seems pretty likely.
                          Last edited by thiago94; 03-17-2020, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• According to Eurohoops, Euroleague COO said the current plan is to conclude the season as originally scheduled. Not sure what this means (I read this through a translation) but it doesn't seem possible.
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                              According to Eurohoops, Euroleague COO said the current plan is to conclude the season as originally scheduled. Not sure what this means (I read this through a translation) but it doesn't seem possible.
                              Yeah I want my money back if we won't be able to go to Cologne - which seems very unlikely
                              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• apparently KD Also tested positive
                                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information