Euroleague and Eurocup suspended due to COVID-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
    I know who you mean, and I second this. The downside is they could become "heroes" after death, but upside outweighs that.
    Great another example of the true hatred and down deep evil that truly lies in people’s hearts.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
      Yeah not just Trump and Johnson here is wishing to everyone that politically disagrees with Levenspiels personal political views gets sick and dies. What a pathetic sad commentary.
      Imo politicians who put tens of millions people in danger by ignoring the danger and downplaying the potential public harm are number one on the list of "people who deserve to get infected"
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Great another example of the true hatred and down deep evil that truly lies in people’s hearts.
        Yeah you can go off with your high horse, mate. You have no idea what justice is

Edit: I removed the swear word, no need to get banned over a trivial argument.
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
          Imo politicians who put tens of millions people in danger by ignoring the danger and downplaying the potential public harm are number one on the list of "people who deserve to get infected"
          Don’t sugarcoat it now. You are outright wishing death to people. That makes you just as bad if not worse than those who you are condemning.

Comment

Don’t sugarcoat it now. You are outright wishing death to people. That makes you just as bad if not worse than those who you are condemning.
            No, it doesn't make me as bad. I have a very clear conscience about that, and I won't be persuaded by someone who identifies so much with shitty politicians that they are outright offended when I talk about those politicians
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Yeah not just Trump and Johnson here is wishing to everyone that politically disagrees with Levenspiels personal political views gets sick and dies. What a pathetic sad commentary.
              not only that, i wish for a very painful death for the specific person. I will fucking celebrate it every day. you won't get it, don't worry.

for johnson and trump, I wish them be sick to taste their own political measures. I didn't wish them to die, but you know, if they do, that won't alter the per capita stats much .
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Perfect example of the hypocrisy. People urge compassion and justice but eventually they show their true colors and what is in their heart. Truly disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                  not only that, i wish for a very painful death for the specific person. I will fucking celebrate it every day. you won't get it, don't worry.

for johnson and trump, I wish them be sick to taste their own political measures. I didn't wish them to die, but you know, if they do, that won't alter the per capita stats much .
                  And you’re supposed to be a moderator ? Do you even know the meaning of the word ? Look it up.

Comment

Perfect example of the hypocrisy. People urge compassion and justice but eventually they show their true colors and what is in their heart. Truly disgusting.
                    Why do you care so much? It is just two or three more deaths, it doesn't matter at all in the statistics and the "context" of all deaths as you preached all day every day here. Just compare it to traffic accidents or something lol. I think you are offended just because not everyone likes Trump, your sweet prince.
                    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Perfect example of another virus that has infected our world. The self righteousness, elitist attitudes that it’s my view that’s correct and the owner of an opposing view should die.

Comment

And you’re supposed to be a moderator ? Do you even know the meaning of the word ? Look it up.
                        Mate, whatever you say. I doubt you are aware of who we are talking about. let me clarify, his name is Erdogan, and he has no "political views" to oppose.

Would you be upset if someone wished Hitler dead?

for for Johnson & Trump, I don't really care. but you cannot deny the irony.

Comment

Mate, whatever you say. I doubt you are aware of who we are talking about. this is not a "view". Would you be upset if someone wished Hitler dead?

for for Johnson & Trump, I don't really care. but you cannot deny the irony.
                          Just to clarify, are you comparing Trump or Johnson to Hitler ?

Comment

• And I don’t see the irony if Trump were to get the virus at all.

Comment

Just to clarify, are you comparing Trump or Johnson to Hitler ?
                              i updated my post. I wasn't talking about them, but please don't poke me. (this forum is not the place, yes, I should restrain myself).

Comment

i updated my post. I wasn't talking about them, but please don't poke me. (this forum is not the place, yes, I should restrain myself).
                                That’s fine. I am not as caught up on Erdogan and his policies. But to me. If you wanna talk about world leaders getting this virus. I think they only one you can legitimately wish for if you were of that kind of thinking would be Xi. He is getting a free pass from the entire world on this except from Trump and even he is backing off. That is truly frightening.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information