Euroleague and Eurocup suspended due to COVID-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
    Do you imply that they have detected every single carrier of the virus?
    Anyway, if they lie about the deaths, they would lie about the number of people in cc also.
    My answer was for, "3 new deaths!!!"
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      My answer was for, "3 new deaths!!!"
      I know. And you find it logical.

Comment

I know. And you find it logical.
        People in critical condition sometimes die.
        Last edited by Killer Bob; 03-28-2020, 10:22 AM.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

• previously known as Beno

Comment

• There's a big claim that tonight it was possible to see the death notices of deseased people in Turkey's e-government website, and it was taken down after people noticed that deaths from covid 19 are more than the official number announced today. I don't know if the claims are factual but I wouldn't be surprised.
            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• My opinion is that next year will be very very difficult especially for team sports competitions.

What is going to happen when a single player results to be coronavirus infected? His team and perhaps the last opponent's players will have to be isolated for 20 days (at least).

How will it be possible to finish competitions with such a threat? You can't postpone games all the time.

Comment

• Virtus Bologna's CEO is refusing to give up on this season and has been proposing all kinds of formats to resume it. He said they would lose 5 million Euros if the season was cancelled (not to mention they were leading the standings) but I think they're just going to have to face up to that sooner rather than later.

Comment

• It looks that Italy-11 worked pretty good for US. But US' curve is becoming more and more worrying. Now we have New York as a future, like it was Italy for New York, for some states that are still not doing enough.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

It looks that Italy-11 worked pretty good for US. But US' curve is becoming more and more worrying. Now we have New York as a future, like it was Italy for New York, for some states that are still not doing enough.
                    Actually, US is going faster than we (both) estimated. Taking into account all those who are infected or dead because of corona but were not tested (not free health care), the situation seems a lot grimmer.

Lock down will interrupt the exponential growth as long as it's active. A plateau doesn't mean that menace comes to its end. We are at the start.

Comment

Actually, US is going faster than we (both) estimated. Taking into account all those who are infected or dead because of corona but were not tested (not free health care), the situation seems a lot grimmer.

Lock down will interrupt the exponential growth as long as it's active. A plateau doesn't mean that menace comes to its end. We are at the start.
                      The curve is steeper than in Italy for some time now, even without those unaccounted cases. I see the biggest difference between most of Europe and USA, that Europe has been mostly locked down for 2 weeks now, on the other hand that's not the case in the whole US and not to mention internal flights still going on.
                      Last edited by Killer Bob; 04-01-2020, 09:50 AM.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

• US more than 1000 deaths in last day. Scary times ahead.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

US more than 1000 deaths in last day. Scary times ahead.
                          Indeed. Perhaps some people are starting to understand the situation now.
                          Btw, I find all discussions about "EL winner" etc to be completely retarded. Another think is the "great" discovery by American secret services that China lies about the infected and the dead. It takes just a look at their curves to understand that. Elementary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                            Virtus Bologna's CEO is refusing to give up on this season and has been proposing all kinds of formats to resume it. He said they would lose 5 million Euros if the season was cancelled (not to mention they were leading the standings) but I think they're just going to have to face up to that sooner rather than later.
                            everybody is going to lose money in this situation.

who invested more will lose more.

is that unfair? what can we do?
                            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• The think is that so many people believe the situation will be better in September than it is now. It's absurd. Even if there is a remission in Summer, there will be a worse second wave when the weather will get colder again.

Comment

Indeed. Perhaps some people are starting to understand the situation now.
                                Btw, I find all discussions about "EL winner" etc to be completely retarded. Another think is the "great" discovery by American secret services that China lies about the infected and the dead. It takes just a look at their curves to understand that. Elementary.
                                It looks to me that 90% in that discussion doesn’t take seriously that debate, because they know the season should have been finished long ago.
                                previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information