Euroleague and Eurocup suspended due to COVID-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
    The question is, what they really can do? In 2 weeks in the most of Eurupe situation will be much worse than is today
    If that's true then this season will never end, we won't even have the euro and the Olympics.

The only way we can salvage anything is if everyone takes measures now so that in 2-3 weeks the situation is hopefully under control.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
      If that's true then this season will never end, we won't even have the euro and the Olympics.

The only way we can salvage anything is if everyone takes measures now so that in 2-3 weeks the situation is hopefully under control.
      2-3 weeks is too soon. We will see peak of the virus in many countries then. Looking at the timeline of the virus, I would guess that in May things should be much better, the problem for Euroleague is, it will be too late for them.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
        ah ah... you stayed until ski.downhills Locked down too...
        I hoped Alto Adige will stay open few more weeks.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

2-3 weeks is too soon. We will see peak of the virus in many countries then.
          If we remain irresponsible, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
            If we remain irresponsible, sure.
            It's really a matter of math now. Italy went from 300 infected to 10.000+ in 2 weeks. We can assume that we have many infected all over the Europe, who are not sick yet. It's basically too late already. Only thing we can do is to slow down the virus and give hospitals opportunity to give care to as many people possible.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

It's really a matter of math now. Italy went from 300 infected to 10.000+ in 2 weeks. We can assume that we have many infected all over the Europe, who are not sick yet. It's basically too late already. Only thing we can do is to slow down the virus and give hospitals opportunity to give care to as many people possible.
              Interesting article,

previously known as Beno

Comment

I hoped Alto Adige will stay open few more weeks.
                A scumbag escaped the red zone and got injured while skying.. he was found positive.

That episode screwed your plans!

Now Austria closed the borders with Italy
                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Gobert with a Coronavirus and NBA suspended.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

So, what does Euroleague wait for ? there is no safe place in Europe at the moment, better to suspend for some period, maybe 2 weeks, to be able to see beyond this mist..

Comment

Originally posted by ab_mj View Post
                      So, what does Euroleague wait for ? there is no safe place in Europe at the moment, better to suspend for some period, maybe 2 weeks, to be able to see beyond this mist..
                      In 2 weeks will be just worse. They know that season is over, if they suspend league now. Nba can just shorten regular season and still play playoffs.
                      Last edited by Killer Bob; 03-12-2020, 06:04 AM.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

Ironic how he touched all the mics three days ago, making fun of the virus.
                        "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Originally posted by kzav View Post
                          Ironic how he touched all the mics three days ago, making fun of the virus.
                          Moron.

previously known as Beno

Comment

Very informative, thanks.
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCim...confirmation=1

Comment

I have seen someone say "NBA is in a single country and all teams have private planes yet they cancel, Euroleague plays deaf". I agree. Euroleague shouldn't wait until someone gets contracted or dies to suspend the league
                              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

They will cancel. You'll see.
                                "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information