Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague and Eurocup suspended due to COVID-19

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    I know who you mean, and I second this. The downside is they could become "heroes" after death, but upside outweighs that.
    Great another example of the true hatred and down deep evil that truly lies in people’s hearts.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    Yeah not just Trump and Johnson here is wishing to everyone that politically disagrees with Levenspiels personal political views gets sick and dies. What a pathetic sad commentary.
    Imo politicians who put tens of millions people in danger by ignoring the danger and downplaying the potential public harm are number one on the list of "people who deserve to get infected"
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Great another example of the true hatred and down deep evil that truly lies in people’s hearts.
    Yeah you can go off with your high horse, mate. You have no idea what justice is

Edit: I removed the swear word, no need to get banned over a trivial argument.
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Imo politicians who put tens of millions people in danger by ignoring the danger and downplaying the potential public harm are number one on the list of "people who deserve to get infected"
    Don’t sugarcoat it now. You are outright wishing death to people. That makes you just as bad if not worse than those who you are condemning.

Don’t sugarcoat it now. You are outright wishing death to people. That makes you just as bad if not worse than those who you are condemning.
    No, it doesn't make me as bad. I have a very clear conscience about that, and I won't be persuaded by someone who identifies so much with shitty politicians that they are outright offended when I talk about those politicians
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Yeah not just Trump and Johnson here is wishing to everyone that politically disagrees with Levenspiels personal political views gets sick and dies. What a pathetic sad commentary.
    not only that, i wish for a very painful death for the specific person. I will fucking celebrate it every day. you won't get it, don't worry.

for johnson and trump, I wish them be sick to taste their own political measures. I didn't wish them to die, but you know, if they do, that won't alter the per capita stats much .
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Perfect example of the hypocrisy. People urge compassion and justice but eventually they show their true colors and what is in their heart. Truly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    not only that, i wish for a very painful death for the specific person. I will fucking celebrate it every day. you won't get it, don't worry.

for johnson and trump, I wish them be sick to taste their own political measures. I didn't wish them to die, but you know, if they do, that won't alter the per capita stats much .
    And you’re supposed to be a moderator ? Do you even know the meaning of the word ? Look it up.

Perfect example of the hypocrisy. People urge compassion and justice but eventually they show their true colors and what is in their heart. Truly disgusting.
    Why do you care so much? It is just two or three more deaths, it doesn't matter at all in the statistics and the "context" of all deaths as you preached all day every day here. Just compare it to traffic accidents or something lol. I think you are offended just because not everyone likes Trump, your sweet prince.
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Perfect example of another virus that has infected our world. The self righteousness, elitist attitudes that it’s my view that’s correct and the owner of an opposing view should die.

And you’re supposed to be a moderator ? Do you even know the meaning of the word ? Look it up.
    Mate, whatever you say. I doubt you are aware of who we are talking about. let me clarify, his name is Erdogan, and he has no "political views" to oppose.

Would you be upset if someone wished Hitler dead?

for for Johnson & Trump, I don't really care. but you cannot deny the irony.

Mate, whatever you say. I doubt you are aware of who we are talking about. this is not a "view". Would you be upset if someone wished Hitler dead?

for for Johnson & Trump, I don't really care. but you cannot deny the irony.
    Just to clarify, are you comparing Trump or Johnson to Hitler ?

And I don’t see the irony if Trump were to get the virus at all.

Just to clarify, are you comparing Trump or Johnson to Hitler ?
    i updated my post. I wasn't talking about them, but please don't poke me. (this forum is not the place, yes, I should restrain myself).

i updated my post. I wasn't talking about them, but please don't poke me. (this forum is not the place, yes, I should restrain myself).
    That’s fine. I am not as caught up on Erdogan and his policies. But to me. If you wanna talk about world leaders getting this virus. I think they only one you can legitimately wish for if you were of that kind of thinking would be Xi. He is getting a free pass from the entire world on this except from Trump and even he is backing off. That is truly frightening.

Coronavirus: Prime Minister Boris Johnson tests positive

hey, I wish the same for Trump now, and for someoe else, who actually could die, too. I won't feel bad at all.
    I would like to add Bolsonaro whose feet deserves to meet a bunch of lego bricks, and moreover I wish him to suffer really bad from corona. This terrible human being is still denying the consequences of the virus and compares it with a little cold. God knows how many people will die because of his ignorance.

And I don’t see the irony if Trump were to get the virus at all.
    It's not technically irony, using the original, theatric, meaning of the word since that would require the audience to know something that the hero doesn't.

But in the case of Trump and Johnson who tried to severely downplay a global pandemic, it feels like we did have a piece of information that they were missing.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    It's not technically irony, using the original, theatric, meaning of the word since that would require the audience to know something that the hero doesn't.

But in the case of Trump and Johnson who tried to severely downplay a global pandemic, it feels like we did have a piece of information that they were missing.
    I am not as familiar with the Johnson aspect but as for Trump. Yes he absolutely downplayed it initially. But that can’t be the entire narrative or story considering the actions he subsequently took. Like shutting down foreigners from entering our country who had been to China in the previous 2 weeks as early as end of January. And the obvious action of basically shutting down 330 million plus people and telling them not to gather for a while now.

Again the one who truly downplayed the impact of this virus is indisputably China. They misinformed the WHO as late as mid January and the entire world is paying the price.

I also find it ironic that China is now closing its doors to outsiders in order to prevent the spread. They attacked Italy and the US for the exact same response way back when.

And the obvious action of basically shutting down 330 million plus people and telling them not to gather for a while now.
    Trump didn't shut down shit, state governments did that -some, not all- while he's out saying the country is 'built for working' and that it should be up and running by April 12 (lol) to prop up stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Oly_fan View Post
    Trump didn't shut down shit, state governments did that -some, not all- while he's out saying the country is 'built for working' and that it should be up and running by April 12 (lol) to prop up stocks.
    To prop up stocks. You are truly clueless if don’t understand what that really means.

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast