Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 615

Thread: Euroleague and Eurocup suspended due to COVID-19

  1. #541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    I know who you mean, and I second this. The downside is they could become "heroes" after death, but upside outweighs that.
    Great another example of the true hatred and down deep evil that truly lies in people’s hearts.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

  2. #542
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,940
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    Yeah not just Trump and Johnson here is wishing to everyone that politically disagrees with Levenspiels personal political views gets sick and dies. What a pathetic sad commentary.
    Imo politicians who put tens of millions people in danger by ignoring the danger and downplaying the potential public harm are number one on the list of "people who deserve to get infected"
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  3. #543
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,940
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    Great another example of the true hatred and down deep evil that truly lies in people’s hearts.
    Yeah you can go off with your high horse, mate. You have no idea what justice is

    Edit: I removed the swear word, no need to get banned over a trivial argument.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  4. #544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Imo politicians who put tens of millions people in danger by ignoring the danger and downplaying the potential public harm are number one on the list of "people who deserve to get infected"
    Don’t sugarcoat it now. You are outright wishing death to people. That makes you just as bad if not worse than those who you are condemning.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

  5. #545
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,940
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    Don’t sugarcoat it now. You are outright wishing death to people. That makes you just as bad if not worse than those who you are condemning.
    No, it doesn't make me as bad. I have a very clear conscience about that, and I won't be persuaded by someone who identifies so much with shitty politicians that they are outright offended when I talk about those politicians
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  6. #546
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,709
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    Yeah not just Trump and Johnson here is wishing to everyone that politically disagrees with Levenspiels personal political views gets sick and dies. What a pathetic sad commentary.
    not only that, i wish for a very painful death for the specific person. I will fucking celebrate it every day. you won't get it, don't worry.

    for johnson and trump, I wish them be sick to taste their own political measures. I didn't wish them to die, but you know, if they do, that won't alter the per capita stats much .
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  7. #547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Country: United States

    Default

    Perfect example of the hypocrisy. People urge compassion and justice but eventually they show their true colors and what is in their heart. Truly disgusting.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

  8. #548
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    not only that, i wish for a very painful death for the specific person. I will fucking celebrate it every day. you won't get it, don't worry.

    for johnson and trump, I wish them be sick to taste their own political measures. I didn't wish them to die, but you know, if they do, that won't alter the per capita stats much .
    And you’re supposed to be a moderator ? Do you even know the meaning of the word ? Look it up.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

  9. #549
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,940
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    Perfect example of the hypocrisy. People urge compassion and justice but eventually they show their true colors and what is in their heart. Truly disgusting.
    Why do you care so much? It is just two or three more deaths, it doesn't matter at all in the statistics and the "context" of all deaths as you preached all day every day here. Just compare it to traffic accidents or something lol. I think you are offended just because not everyone likes Trump, your sweet prince.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  10. #550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Country: United States

    Default

    Perfect example of another virus that has infected our world. The self righteousness, elitist attitudes that it’s my view that’s correct and the owner of an opposing view should die.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

  11. #551
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,709
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    And you’re supposed to be a moderator ? Do you even know the meaning of the word ? Look it up.
    Mate, whatever you say. I doubt you are aware of who we are talking about. let me clarify, his name is Erdogan, and he has no "political views" to oppose.

    Would you be upset if someone wished Hitler dead?

    for for Johnson & Trump, I don't really care. but you cannot deny the irony.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  12. #552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    Mate, whatever you say. I doubt you are aware of who we are talking about. this is not a "view". Would you be upset if someone wished Hitler dead?

    for for Johnson & Trump, I don't really care. but you cannot deny the irony.
    Just to clarify, are you comparing Trump or Johnson to Hitler ?
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

  13. #553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Country: United States

    Default

    And I don’t see the irony if Trump were to get the virus at all.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

  14. #554
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,709
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    Just to clarify, are you comparing Trump or Johnson to Hitler ?
    i updated my post. I wasn't talking about them, but please don't poke me. (this forum is not the place, yes, I should restrain myself).
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  15. #555
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    i updated my post. I wasn't talking about them, but please don't poke me. (this forum is not the place, yes, I should restrain myself).
    That’s fine. I am not as caught up on Erdogan and his policies. But to me. If you wanna talk about world leaders getting this virus. I think they only one you can legitimately wish for if you were of that kind of thinking would be Xi. He is getting a free pass from the entire world on this except from Trump and even he is backing off. That is truly frightening.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

  16. #556
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    425
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    Coronavirus: Prime Minister Boris Johnson tests positive

    hey, I wish the same for Trump now, and for someoe else, who actually could die, too. I won't feel bad at all.
    I would like to add Bolsonaro whose feet deserves to meet a bunch of lego bricks, and moreover I wish him to suffer really bad from corona. This terrible human being is still denying the consequences of the virus and compares it with a little cold. God knows how many people will die because of his ignorance.

  17. #557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,207
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    And I don’t see the irony if Trump were to get the virus at all.
    It's not technically irony, using the original, theatric, meaning of the word since that would require the audience to know something that the hero doesn't.

    But in the case of Trump and Johnson who tried to severely downplay a global pandemic, it feels like we did have a piece of information that they were missing.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

  18. #558
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    It's not technically irony, using the original, theatric, meaning of the word since that would require the audience to know something that the hero doesn't.

    But in the case of Trump and Johnson who tried to severely downplay a global pandemic, it feels like we did have a piece of information that they were missing.
    I am not as familiar with the Johnson aspect but as for Trump. Yes he absolutely downplayed it initially. But that can’t be the entire narrative or story considering the actions he subsequently took. Like shutting down foreigners from entering our country who had been to China in the previous 2 weeks as early as end of January. And the obvious action of basically shutting down 330 million plus people and telling them not to gather for a while now.

    Again the one who truly downplayed the impact of this virus is indisputably China. They misinformed the WHO as late as mid January and the entire world is paying the price.

    I also find it ironic that China is now closing its doors to outsiders in order to prevent the spread. They attacked Italy and the US for the exact same response way back when.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

  19. #559
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,943
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    And the obvious action of basically shutting down 330 million plus people and telling them not to gather for a while now.
    Trump didn't shut down shit, state governments did that -some, not all- while he's out saying the country is 'built for working' and that it should be up and running by April 12 (lol) to prop up stocks.

  20. #560
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oly_fan View Post
    Trump didn't shut down shit, state governments did that -some, not all- while he's out saying the country is 'built for working' and that it should be up and running by April 12 (lol) to prop up stocks.
    To prop up stocks. You are truly clueless if don’t understand what that really means.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •