No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to ESPN’S Adrian Wojnarowski, there have been talks of not only cancelling the rest of the regular season and thus moving straight to the postseason, but the idea of shortened the playoff series to a best-of-five instead of a best-of-seven series.

From Woj's report:

"The NBA has been considering numerous contingency plans, which include playing only several more regular season games, shortened early playoff series' from best-of-seven to best-of-five, but everything remains fluid, sources said.

Teams are hoping that the league will soon give direction on possible drop-dead dates for starting the season, but the NBA doesn't seem to be rushing into locking themselves into those scenarios. NBA owners are awaiting the league's financial projections on lost revenues, which are expected to be shared with them soon, sources said."

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
      According to ESPN’S Adrian Wojnarowski, there have been talks of not only cancelling the rest of the regular season and thus moving straight to the postseason, but the idea of shortened the playoff series to a best-of-five instead of a best-of-seven series.

From Woj's report:

"The NBA has been considering numerous contingency plans, which include playing only several more regular season games, shortened early playoff series' from best-of-seven to best-of-five, but everything remains fluid, sources said.

Teams are hoping that the league will soon give direction on possible drop-dead dates for starting the season, but the NBA doesn't seem to be rushing into locking themselves into those scenarios. NBA owners are awaiting the league's financial projections on lost revenues, which are expected to be shared with them soon, sources said."

Your quote is more than 2 weeks old.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post

Your quote is more than 2 weeks old.
        I know, just you should know there are other plans too.
        You are sharing here just quotes linked to cancelation. All losers from every league in the world vote for cancelation, I read Marinkovic from Valencia interview, of course he like that idea.
        On the other side ex Partizan players(his ex teammates) vote for Partizan as ABA title winner based on current position. So it always depends on interest.

Your only interest is spam In oposite case you should have bigger interest then me for season continue because Real has 10 times bigger chances for the title then Fener, even in preparation period

Comment

I know just you should know there are other plans too.
          You are sharing here just quotes linked to cancelation. All losers from every league in the world vote for cancelation, I read Marinkovic from Valencia interview, of course he like that idea.
          On the other side ex Partizan players(his ex teammates) vote for Partizan as ABA title winner based on current position. So it's always depends on interest.

Your only interest is spam In oposite case you should have bigger interest then me for season continue because Real has 10 times bigger chances for the title then Fener, even in preparation period
          Everyone knows what is behind playing wishes of Nba and Ceferin&co. Reality is something totally different. There was 40 deaths per day in US, when Wojnarowski twitted those news and we had 1.300 deaths yesterday. Things are changing daily so quoting something more than 2 weeks old is just laughable. What do you think happens, when deaths go near 10.000 per day and American health system collapses? Will you still post old quotes?
          previously known as Beno

Comment

Everyone knows what is behind playing wishes of Nba and Ceferin&co. Reality is something totally different. There was 40 deaths per day in US, when Wojnarowski twitted those news and we had 1.300 deaths yesterday. Things are changing daily so quoting something more than 2 weeks old is just laughable. What do you think happens, when deaths go near 10.000 per day and American health system collapses? Will you still post old quotes?

So in that logic leages around the world should never continue because people are dying every day even without Corona. 125000 every day I think. What when this pandemia ends? Will you watch basketball again or what? Will you continue with life or live forever in fear of some new virus?

Comment

So in that logic leages around the world should never continue because people are dying every day even without Corona. 125000 every day I think. What when this pandemia ends? Will you watch basketball again or what? Will you continue with life or live forever in fear of some new virus?
              My prediction:
              After a few months, you won't like your current posts.
              "Biggest world crisis since WWII " is not a rumor neither a conspiracy. It's our reality.

Comment

• I think in the beginning of June the situation should be controllable. I am ok with this season being over.

Comment

Problem with ignorant people like you is, that you don’t understand, what is going on. This is not flu. It’s 10x more deadly and 2.5 more contagious. Numbers we’re seeing are despite or lockdowns and quarantines. What do you think, would have happened, if we just acted like we have seasonal flu and did nothing? What is 2% of 80% of world population? And it’s not only about deaths, it’s about time too. We’re buying time to prevent our health systems to collapse. It’s crucial to change Gauss curve and give time to medical workers to cure people. And even that is not enough, in Italy and Spain people are dying because there’s not enough ventilators. So be a man and explain to a basketball fan, who has lost someone close, it’s just business as usual and basketball season should continue. You have thousands of fans like that in Italy, Spain, France, US...

So sorry, if normal people don’t care that much about sports in this times. Ceferin&co are just crying loud, because they are losing billions of dollars. Disgusting.
                  Last edited by Killer Bob; 04-04-2020, 05:31 PM.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                    I think in the beginning of June the situation should be controllable. I am ok with this season being over.
                    Alas, scientific predictions don't agree with your optimism. Neither common sense.

Comment

Problem with ignorant people like you is, that you don’t understand, what is going on. This is not flu. It’s 10x more deadly and 2.5 more contagious. Numbers we’re seeing are despite or lockdowns and quarantines. What do you think, would have happened, if we just acted like we have seasonal flu and did nothing? What is 2% of 80% of world population? And it’s not only about deaths, it’s about time too. We’re buying time to prevent our health systems to collapse. It’s crucial to change Gauss curve and give time to medical workers to cure people. And even that is not enough, in Italy and Spain people are dying because there’s not enough ventilators. So be a man and explain to a basketball fan, who has lost someone close, it’s just business as usual and basketball season should continue. You have thousands of fans like that in Italy, Spain, France, US...

So sorry, if normal people don’t care that much about sports in this times. Ceferin&co are just crying loud, because they are losing billions of dollars. Disgusting.
                      You cared very much about sports and results when it's written Efes should be promoted as champion because they were the best team in regular season. If you changed your mind and don't care about who will be champion anymore I understand you and I will stop arguing with you.

Current standing should be official because this battle with Corona will be long and uncertain.

Comment

• In Some Cases, COVID-19 May Harm the Brain

COVID-19 is a new type of coronavirus that causes mild to severe cases. Here’s a quick guide on how to spot symptoms, risk factors, prevent spread of the disease, and find out what to do if you think you have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
                          In Some Cases, COVID-19 May Harm the Brain

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...rm-the-brain#1
                          It would have been great quote without the link.
                          previously known as Beno

Comment

• Some people behave like only them have problem with COVID-19. All world is in problem, there is even thread on IBN about that.

Comment

It would be great quote without the link.
                              You never knew to fight without help from someone. I bet kids beated you in school every day

Comment

You never knew to fight without help from someone. I bet kids beated you in school every day
                                No, I was beating smaller kids with help of my gang.
                                previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information