Euroleague Regular Season: Week 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague Regular Season: Week 29

No flights to Milan from Greece, is the game going to be postponed?

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
    No flights to Milan from Greece, is the game going to be postponed?
    nobody well understood that el is under hardrisk to be suspended

Comment

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 29

Round 29 (12-13MAR20)

CSKA Moscow - ALBA Berlin 60-40
      Anadolu Efes - Valencia Basket 70-30
      Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia 55-45
      AX Armani Milan - Olympiacos 60-40
      Real Madrid - Crvena Zvezda 80-20
      Khimki - Bayern Munich 55-45
      Fenerbahce - Panathinaikos 45-55
      ASVEL Villeurbanne - Zenit St Petersburg 55-45
      FC Barcelona - Zalgiris 70-30

GOOD LUCK!
      THERE IS NO GOD.

Comment

Assuming games go ahead, I don't think playing Home or Away will have that much of an impact going forward.

Looking at Maccabi vs CSKA, does it really matter now who finishes 4th or 5th position?
        "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

HCA will not be important this season.

That could be good for some teams including Fener, but regarding our mediocre roster that won't help much.

Comment

We will have summer league or Efes will be champion based on current standing.
            I don't see any other possibility because this will continue next two months at least.

Comment

Possibility to cancel the league without crowning a champion is also there according to a very well basketball-informed Serbian daily newspaper.

I hope they'll make at least a final 8 knockout-tournament before cancelling the tournament. Would be historically unfair to Efes.

Comment

Just skip this season without a result is not an option.

Comment

They will take in the worst case the first 4 seeds and make a final four somewhere without the least risk and without fans but there will be a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                    They will take in the worst case the first 4 seeds and make a final four somewhere without the least risk and without fans but there will be a result.
                    No way. They will need to finish regular season to have any kind of final result or final tournament.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                      Yeah, like in NCAA. If you say so. The peak will be there in many countries in late May/June, so I would like to see this calendar. Noone seriously can say how this situation will develop. Football EURO will be delayed most likely, Olympics are heavily endangered, too. So a cancelation of the competition would be more like to happen than not.

Comment

In EL it's clear situation because more then 80% of the regular season is played, so standings is fair.
                        In EC is different situation because there is no league system.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                          In EL it's clear situation because more then 80% of the regular season is played, so standings is fair.
                          How is situation fair? It would be more fair, if they would used only first half of the season.
                          previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            In EC two groups were played to the end. Final 8 would be possible. In EL it's more difficult in my opinion as season hasn't been finished. Besides all it's questionable if domestic health policies will allow teams to travel and play. Anything can happen. Still speculation. To me it seems really like there could be a complete cancelation of EL and EC this year.
                            Last edited by Katastroika; 03-14-2020, 12:26 PM.

Comment

It's a lose-lose situation for the governing bodies of leagues, unless it's a clear cut case like Liverpool's championship. Finish the season with current standings, only use first half, void the year and end the season... All of them will create outrage from some teams.
                              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information