CSKA Moscow 51 vs Barcelona 49
    Zenit St Pete 55 vs Bayern Munich 45
    Alba Berlin 45 vs Anadulu Efes 55
    Tel Aviv 60 vs Olympiacos 40
    Baskonia 51 vs Crvena Zvezda 49
    Khimki Moscow 60 vs Asvel Lyon 40
    Zalgiris 60 vs Milan 40
    Valencia 51 vs Fenerbache 49

Not a single comment on Real:Pao? This says a lot about this years Pao team.
    Last edited by Killer Bob; 02-24-2020, 10:11 PM.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      Not a single comment on Real:Pao? The says a lot about this years Pao team.
      Result was expected. This is my comment.

Comment

They got close for a bit but an awful 4th quarter for Pana....They looked soft to be honest...
        Last edited by Gman365; 02-24-2020, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
          They got close for a bit but an alful 4th quarter for Pana....They looked soft to be honest...
          Even a candle shines very bright before it goes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
            Result was expected. This is my comment.
            Yup. Sad but true.
            3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

We might see another Real:Pao playoff series, if Pao finishes season strong.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

Quite expected. It's not just the difference of quality between Pao's and Real's roster. Real is a well built machine to the point of being finished. Same coach, same core players, good additions every season. That's how great teams are created.

Pao on the other hand is in a continuous "rebuilt", in fact random changes instead of any real progress. Some months ago, I was expecting a better performance than what we have watched in the last games. And a couple of good transfers. Not Rautins, that's for sure.

Comment

CSKA Moscow vs Barcelona 45-55
                  Zenit St Pete vs Bayern Munich 55-45
                  Alba Berlin vs Anadulu Efes 45-55
                  Tel Aviv vs Olympiacos 60-40
                  Baskonia vs Crvena Zvezda 55-45
                  Khimki Moscow vs Asvel Lyon 65-35
                  Zalgiris vs Milan 50-50
                  Valencia vs Fenerbache 45-55
                  THERE IS NO GOD.

Comment

We are talking a lot about benches, but it’s much easier explanation. Put Campazzo and Tavares in Pao instead of Calathes-Papagiannis or in Fener instead of Sloukas-Vesely and both clubs would become top4 contenders instantly and Real would have regressed.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

10th consecutive win against PAO, and Laso is 5-0 against Pitino.

Real Madrid is the worst possible opponent for PAO in the playoffs. Tavares always plays good against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post

Real Madrid is the worst possible opponent for PAO in the playoffs. Tavares always plays good against them.
                        Exactly, if we make the playoffs, we have to avoid Real. Not that we would ever be favourites against any of the Top4, but with Real and our current past meetings history, the chances are 1%.
                        "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

I think everyone's looking to avoid Real.
                          The finals will be Real-Efes and I think Real's system will have by then figured out the Larkin problem.
                          *77----*81----*01----*04----*05----*14
                          Where there's Wilbekin, there's a way!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post

Congrats. Another win vs a team with one third of your budget, which is targeting to be in top-8. That's something!
                            And the comment about the record of Lasso vs Pitino is meaningless for anyone except you, as it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                              Congrats. Another win vs a team with one third of your budget, which is targeting to be in top-8. That's something!
                              And the comment about the record of Lasso vs Pitino is meaningless for anyone except you, as it seems.
                              Can we please stop with this bullshit, comparing Pao's players salaries with Real's whole budget.

I guess you're totally unimpressed with Obra's era in Pao too?
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information