Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 25

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    What a game by Garuba. 17 years old.
    Crazy that he's that young....

Glad to see Deck fitting in more and more too....I remember seeing him play for San Lorenzo a couple times.....Him and Facu the Argentina connection....

Our offense is incredibly stagnant, one-dimensional and everyone looks at De Colo to create. This hurts defense too, we get caught in fast breaks etc. Madrid feeds from this and looks like they are on fire. We need some small miracles to turn this around
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Real Madrid is playing really comfortable. Fenerbahçe's defense is a joke, after 2 passed or a screen, we always find the player alone. In offense, is just De Colo playing isolation or him trying to ger free throws.

Vesely is a tree un defense, and if the only weapon he has against Tavares is that 5 meters jump shot...

Garuba and Tavares inside is basketball catenaccio.

Real Madrid is playing really comfortable. Fenerbahçe's defense is a joke, after 2 passed or a screen, we always find the player alone. In offense, is just De Colo playing isolation or him trying to ger free throws.

Vesely is a tree un defense, and if the only weapon he has against Tavares is that 5 meters jump shot...
    I think that most of us expected (more or less) what we are watching. Real is at an other level than Fener.

Fener fans must be shell-shocked. Only sing when they're winning.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

obradovic thinks we are still in 2000 era when he would win a game with 70-75 points. next week if they lose to valencia (which is the most possible to happen imo) fener will most probably be out of the playoffs (-2 or 3 wins if valencia wins tomorrow+the point diff between the 2 teams+disadvantage in all multiple ties where valencia and fener are involved which is not so unlikely to happen)
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    I think that most of us expected (more or less) what we are watching. Real is at an other level than Fener.
    +27 without Llull, Taylor, Randolph or Reyes?

+27 without Llull, Taylor, Randolph or Reyes?
    Not exactly this but an easy win in any case.
    Only Randolph is a big loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    Not exactly this but an easy win in any case.
    Only Randolph is a big loss.
    And Campazzo playing few minutes? Laprovíttola is schooling Fenerbahçe's PG. Our 3rd PG.

Damn, heads are gonna roll after this one.
    poof

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    obradovic thinks we are still in 2000 era when he would win a game with 70-75 points. next week if they lose to valencia (which is the most possible to happen imo) fener will most probably be out of the playoffs (-2 or 3 wins if valencia wins tomorrow+the point diff between the 2 teams+disadvantage in all multiple ties where valencia and fener are involved which is not so unlikely to happen)
    They lost two games at home so now they have to win outside more than one game.

Oly-Villeurbanne unbelievable, free throws shot 36-9. Of course this provides an enormous advantage even with a restricted roster.

does anyone remember those comments about datome being the best (or among the best 3) SF in the league? this guy should retire this summer,he is not even able to score the easy shots right now
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    They lost two games at home so now they have to win outside more than one game.

Oly-Villeurbanne unbelievable, free throws shot 36-9. Of course this provides an enormous advantage even with a restricted roster.
    its not about losing games. ok they lost to real,it happens. the fact that they will have 2 defeats against one of their main enemies to reach playoffs will be disastrous for fener. they will either want valencia to win all games after that(to avoid multiple ties,btw valencia has quite "easy" schedule until the end) and aim only for the 8th spot or win all of their games (which cant happen even in sci-fi scenarios cause fener is a bad team playing terrible basketball of another old age,which cant work nowadays)
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Nakic!!!

Fenerbahçe's game is an absolutely disaster. Our 3rd PG schooled all three PG. Garuba and Nakic, 2 teenagers, put more effort than any of their players.

Campazzo and even Tavares rested a lot.

Fenerbahçe's game is an absolutely disaster. Our 3rd PG schooled all three PG. Garuba and Nakic, 2 teenagers, put more effort than any of their players.

Campazzo and even Tavares rested a lot.
    Yeah ok, you won congrats. No need to kick your opponent when it lies on the ground. I am enjoying it too much but i dont want to provoke the fans here right now

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    Obradovic has always had disaster seasons. But he'd bounce back. This was another after 4 years. He'll know what to do next season if Fener are smart enough to keep him.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Yeah ok, you won congrats. No need to kick your opponent when it lies on the ground. I am enjoying it too much but i dont want to provoke the fans here right now
    i dont have that kind of problems so im enjoying it more than anyone. im heading to summer threads reading about fener having the best player in 3 positions (SG,SF,C) and great players in all other spots. and what i enjoy more is spamming the "euroleaguemafia" hashtag on twitter
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Everybody knows that I try to be respectful, and I have a good relationship with Fener fans here. And today, who kicked Fener fans were their own players.

We came with 12 players (including Rudy in not the best conditions, Mejri and 2 teenagers), and Fener playing for the Top8 on his own gym. Unbelievable perormance by the players.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast