No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so surprised Maccabi didn't attack Colom's ass. He was the only player who could bring the ball into play and doesn't look like the physically durable type.
    That and all those open 3's Maccabi gave (which Valencia made)
    And the open 3's Maccabi missed
    Kind of a steal they won

Valencia a very serious team. Like, they are very consistent - which is also a problem: I can see them always getting a playoff spot but also never beating a team that has more "shine".
    *77----*81----*01----*04----*05----*14
    Where there's Wilbekin, there's a way!

Comment

My Playoff matchup prediction

Efes vs Valencia
      Real Madrid vs Fenerbahce
      Barcelona vs PAO
      CSKA vs Maccabi

Efes
      Real Madrid
      Barcelona
      Maccabi

Final Four

Efes vs Real Madrid in Final game

Hopefully Efes Euroleague Winer.

Comment

Fenerbahce have two away games in Valencia and Kaunas, if they don't win these two games they can't be in 7th position. They lost their h2h against Armani, and if they lose against Valencia or Zalgiris they will not have h2h against those teams too. Zalgiris had 3-12 record, now we have 10-15, it will be miracle if Saras manage to achieve another TOP 8. He lost four important players, and he got mediocre replacements for these players.

Comment

considering diba black injuries ,this is the best reg season ever. as i wrote in august. it was forst time we build a team with talents . first time we have a perimetral coach. results:
          The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

never been such a shooting team and never had this kind of reg season.

Comment

Pitino's record is 8 wins 7 losses with a difficult schedule to follow.

Perhaps the team could have kept Pedoulakis or Vovoras, even better.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
              Pitino's record is 8 wins 7 losses with a difficult schedule to follow.

Perhaps the team could have kept Pedoulakis or Vovoras, even better.
              The roster has too many deficiencies. The worst individual defenders in the league all grouped up.

The only constants are Calathes, Thomas, Papapetrou and now Papagiannis. The rest are hit and miss. Pitino is a coach. Not a magician. Ok he's screws up too here and there but it's not his fault for the roster that was badly constructed.

Freddete has been found out and targeted constantly. My brother was at the game and he told me that Fredette the worst defender he's ever seen. He lost his player a few time and tried to defend with his back turned. Wes Johnson...if I write what I think of him, I'll be banned from the forum. Pappas is another ex-player on 800.000 euros. The lis goes on.
              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by DraxDomax View Post
                I am so surprised Maccabi didn't attack Colom's ass. He was the only player who could bring the ball into play and doesn't look like the physically durable type.
                I haven't watched whole game, only first quarter and re-caps of course (Israeli TV and EL), but it looked to me that Maccabi just tried to outscore and out-stop Valencia without targeting particular players, same happened with Khimki, and Fener. To be honest, I'm not overly impressed with game flow lately, but taking in account injuries, etc, results are pretty good.

That and all those open 3's Maccabi gave (which Valencia made)
                And the open 3's Maccabi missed
                Again, I'm not impressed of defence of 3 pointers after Maccabi lost Wolters and Zussman - automatic switch leaves Hunter or Reynolds far from 3p line and almost always gives opponent free shot. Before that defenders didn't switch, but aggressively gone through the screen or fast around it.... I hope to see improvement when Zussman returns, or Avdija and Bryant step up.

Kind of a steal they won
                I don't think it's a steal - not more than previous game against Fener. And well, you know, Maccabi never looses game, when scoreboard shows 78:77

Valencia a very serious team. Like, they are very consistent - which is also a problem: I can see them always getting a playoff spot but also never beating a team that has more "shine".
                They lack star, and other teams will not permit them so many free 3 pointers, as Maccabi did.
                Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                  The roster has too many deficiencies. The worst individual defenders in the league all grouped up.

The only constants are Calathes, Thomas, Papapetrou and now Papagiannis. The rest are hit and miss. Pitino is a coach. Not a magician. Ok he's screws up too here and there but it's not his fault for the roster that was badly constructed.

Freddete has been found out and targeted constantly. My brother was at the game and he told me that Fredette the worst defender he's ever seen. He lost his player a few time and tried to defend with his back turned. Wes Johnson...if I write what I think of him, I'll be banned from the forum. Pappas is another ex-player on 800.000 euros. The lis goes on.
                  PAO got much more from an injury prone Lojeski than they have from Johnson.

Pitino not happy with several player's conditioning- "Summers aren't for Mykonos, Santorini and Crete."

Comment

Lamonica injured after PAO.BCN game

EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post

https://twitter.com/Sportando/status...002232832?s=19
                      Pao will ask for Greek refs in their Euroleague games

Comment

Pao should build a smaller arena. 14.000 seats or so. And not offer cheap thrill tickets to gate 13 anymore. Let them hang around in football games. The atmosphere will still be warm, but civilized. Perhaps 10 years from now they can be part of the European teams which will constitute a European Division in the NBA.
                        PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Isn't "injured" an understatement here? He was outright attacked.

Comment

Finally he got what he deserved.
                            Criminal attacked by crminals.
                            "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                              Finally he got what he deserved.
                              Criminal attacked by crminals.
                              I think you should be ashamed of yourself
                              EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by Deschain View Post
                                Isn't "injured" an understatement here? He was outright attacked.
                                yes. despite chin and hand injury he will officiare next game. "idiots are everywhere. and I am fine with that" he stated
                                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information