Euroleague Regular Season: Week 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death, taxes, Shargiris ir playoffs
    The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

If we manage to contain Miro and Delaney we'll win tonight. Barca are no team. They are quite beatable compared to RM.

+7 at HT. Nick is having a good night so far and we have just played our best defensive half of the season.
      Last edited by EverGreen; 02-21-2020, 08:34 PM.
      Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
      Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Watching some of the second half of the Pana game and just not seeing the motion offense that i was expecting to see.....Granted i didn't see every single possession..

Saras did a nice job explaining their offese to me yesterday and when i do watch them i usually see alot of down screens and flex action....I was back and forth with that and the Valencia game so maybe i just didn't see enough.....

Comment

Efes is really like a well oiled machine. Defensive rotation is great, helping is great, must praise Singleton here especially. Moerman is finding slowly but surely his old shape. Even trash player like Sanli is able to contribute. He even was be able to get some crucial rebounds.

Tuncer did his job but he must decide in decisive moments faster. He waited too long the ball in his hands. The difference in play making decided the game.

Comment

yes, Barca is not the most coherent team, but Delaney and Mirotic alone can make a huge difference in any match-up in POs or F4.
            and then they have 10 more individually great players.
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Barca won deservedly. Kudos for Barca defence. Also the bad three point shot percentages kept Barca in the game. Pao run out of fule and made many mistakes. They couldn't properly feed Papagiannis, who I may add has become a factor and a very respectable center.
              PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Good game of big George i must admit. He looked very hungry but i am still suspicious. Mitoglou seems to lose his rotation spot. Barca has too many quality player that the Pao roster cant face.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                  Efes is really like a well oiled machine. Defensive rotation is great, helping is great, must praise Singleton here especially. Moerman is finding slowly but surely his old shape. Even trash player like Sanli is able to contribute. He even was be able to get some crucial rebounds.

Tuncer did his job but he must decide in decisive moments faster. He waited too long the ball in his hands. The difference in play making decided the game.
                  When you say defensive rotation are you talking about help defense or player substitutions for defensive reasons ?...What kind of rotation do you mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                    Efes will be without Micic and Larkin. Let's see how it will go.
                    uh, Micic did play. Apologies for incorrect information I gave here.
                    the best news of the day is that Dunston was in the game roster, too!
                    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                      uh, Micic did play. Apologies for incorrect information here.
                      the best news is that Dunston was in the game roster, too!
                      Its not your fault. It wasnt clear if he plays or not 2 hours before the game started.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
                        When you say defensive rotation are you talking about help defense or player substitutions for defensive reasons ?...What kind of rotation do you mean ?
                        I mean running the closeouts and contesting the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                          I mean running the closeouts and contesting the shots.
                          Cool...Thanks

Comment

Congrats to CSKA first of all, quality prevailed in the end.

I will add one thing. I think if Zalgiris makes the playoffs, they will eliminate whom ever they face. Their playing style is poison to top teams. Heavy momentum being built up there at the best possible time in the season.

I watched second half of Bayern - Efes. Credits for Efes for taking this one but Bayern looks that bad that I cannot believe that they invested that much money in this roster. Complete fail and second coach hack in 2 years. Another new beginning for them next summer and another lost season will follow.

Comment

This Maodo Lo is not a EL level PG. A pg who is able to create for himself and others would help Bayern a lot. They invest to much in big men but without a proper pg you cant achieve anything.

Comment

Wow, Maccabi wins 3rd game in a row with point difference of 3 points and less...Some people are about to have heart attacks...Now it's home game against Oly, we''ll see.
                                I haven't watched whole game - working dammit, but what worries me, that after pretty nice games, Jackson stepped back again, at least in first quarter and a half l, which I saw...But Scotty and Dorcey lately are bankers, thanks G-d.
                                Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information