No announcement yet.

Eurobasket 2022 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone inform me about LTUs situation. Are you guys qualified? Mindozas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
      Can someone inform me about LTUs situation. Are you guys qualified? Mindozas?
      We are not yet. It will be us or Denmark on Monday. But I'm quite calm this time. I liked our energy, attitude tonight and Denmark looked horrible vs Belgium, so I don't know what should happen for us to lose

Regarding Latvia, well FUCK YOU FIBA once again

Comment

• France beats Montenegro and locks up a spot for them and surprise Great Britain.
        Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dtown View Post
          France beats Montenegro and locks up a spot for them and surprise Great Britain.
          And eliminates Montenegro as another victim of this system.

Btw, this hosts participation in qualies and having their W/L count in standings is such an absurd too. I'm ok if teams participates, they have to do that somewhere, but if they already are in, don't count their games into overall standings, leave 3 teams group and 2 qualifying spots, without any influence of teams which is not in question

Comment

• Bulgaria is a potential dark horse of the tournament. Don’t look at me like that... ��
            Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
            Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
              And eliminates Montenegro as another victim of this system.

Btw, this hosts participation in qualies and having their W/L count in standings is such an absurd too. I'm ok if teams participates, they have to do that somewhere, but if they already are in, don't count their games into overall standings, leave 3 teams group and 2 qualifying spots, without any influence of teams which is not in question
              While you're right overall, in this particular case Germany wasn't a factor. If you discounted all the Germany games in this group the order of the standings would be the same. Great Britain getting in was down to their two games with Montenegro.
              Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dtown View Post
                While you're right overall, in this particular case Germany wasn't a factor. If you discounted all the Germany games in this group the order of the standings would be the same. Great Britain getting in was down to their two games with Montenegro.
                As you wrote I think he meant that this is a problem in conception and not particularly for Germany.. And he is right. It's not just for Germany, look at Italy. They lost with a D team against Northern Macedonia today. It's simply irregular.

Before 5 years and Euro in Turkey Spaniards put a lot of pressure on FIBA over Garbajosa and even said if this goes on they want to organize something like a parallel competition. I hope that major and influential European countries will sit on a table with FIBA and say ultimately no. This cases of Latvia and Slovenia for Mundobasket show that this format is not just not suitable for quality but also changes the map of basketball. In fact major countries are punished because they have good players that play NBA and EL. This is ridiculous.

Comment

• FIBA underestimated their own competition, they didn't expected that so many huge basketball nations will struggle in this system and now Latvia is out. Maybe that will make them change something, European Championship without marketable team as Latvia is a blow for FIBA.
                  Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

• F..k Fiba and their competitions, their champions league etc... Morons
                    Qualifier tournaments for WC and EC, that's enough. Windows are stupid decision.

Comment

• I support that even the smallest European countries have a chance to go to the Eurobasket - but having the actual, final qualification during the season is an idiotic move... At this point it's a toss-up which management is more incompetent, Euroleague or FIBA Europe
                      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• To Lithuanians...

I want to watch LTUs last game. Do you guys have a link of the broadcaster?

Comment

To Lithuanians...

I don't think there'll be some official stream, at least for free. One commercial channel (TV3) broadcasts NT games nowadays

Comment

To Lithuanians...

It's later today I think, not now. You can try buffstreams, it works for EST - MKD right now
                            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Toruko - I watch usually games that aren't broadcasted in Serbian TV on jokerstream.net - in 90% they have absolutely okay streams. Alternative is livetv.sx - one of the two usually works good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                                Toruko - I watch usually games that aren't broadcasted in Serbian TV on jokerstream.net - in 90% they have absolutely okay streams. Alternative is livetv.sx - one of the two usually works good.
                                Thank you dudes. Normally, i prefer using official broadcaster but I must watch this game. An Eurobasket without Lithuania is not imaginable. Latvia was a gut punch.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information