Eurobasket 2022 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
    Under normal circumstances I would have been with you but there is a hidden one man army in the roster and I am not talking about Larkin.
    It must be IBN darling Goksenin Koksal then

Comment

Originally posted by mindozas View Post
      anyway, i kinda doubt that current generation of players will have troubles with it, what so ever most of them has their noses in phones all the time
      You think?

Comment

Croatia has a great balance of young and old. Their oldies did a grat job. Very good balance inside and outside. Structured gameplay, nice minute distribution. Often badly treatened coach has to get some respect.

Miro Bilan showed what could have become out of him if he had a different and not so apathic mindset.

Comment

We totally slept the first half. It could be seen that the team is 0 prepared. Efes can be happy about its win and stuck it in its butt. Sengün on 4 killed us and he was also not able to defend under the rim what is totally normal. First time I saw him that excited but in the second half with 4 fouls he had a very good 7-8 minutes.

The finishing was horrible and defense was even worse in the first half. We cant defend like that and we must finally find a solution of our lack of play making. Mert Akay must be implemented if hes ready or not.

Comment

Denmark with the shock win over Lithuania everyone aside from Belgium sitting at 1-2 right now.
            Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
              Turkey announced squad for tonight, Larkin is in, along with Balbay, Sanli and Tuncer from Efes. It will be interesting to see how they'll do, that trip should've cost some mess in preparation. I think Croatia might have not bad chance for upset, they will be more ready.

Lithuania should have an easy night tonight. Denmark without Shields, and without few other important guys like best bigmen Larsen, forwards Jukic, Gilling. Not a sound names but important absentees for a team like Danes. Lundberg alone hardly will cause too much troubles. Good preparation for us before Belgium game, even tho they are also weakened
              Lol. I am happy and lucky i miss to watch the full game!

Comment

Nice win for us in Istanbul. Roko Prkačin made debut in city where he spent childhood one day after his 18th birthday
                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                  Yeah, regarding bubble it's pretty much the same here in Lithuania, all teams are living in different floors of hotel, they can't leave it.
                  In which Vilnius hotel are the players staying?

Comment

For different reasons we are without 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th best center, but two young centers with zero experience in the national team filled the role against Bulgaria: 20 - years old Kenan Kamenjas(12 points, 3 rebounds) and 23 - years old Ajdin Penava(9 points, 9 rebounds).
                    Last edited by BiHBasket; 11-28-2020, 04:57 AM.
                    Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

Swiss player just hit a buzzer beater to beat a serbian team lmao...
                      Not a good weekend for traditional european basketball powers it seems...

Comment

At least Serbian players of Swiss team played better than Serbians of Serbia

Congratulations to Switzerland. Deserved win. We are in critical situation if we lose in Monday (what I expect). This result isn't surprise unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                          We totally slept the first half. It could be seen that the team is 0 prepared. Efes can be happy about its win and stuck it in its butt. Sengün on 4 killed us and he was also not able to defend under the rim what is totally normal. First time I saw him that excited but in the second half with 4 fouls he had a very good 7-8 minutes.

The finishing was horrible and defense was even worse in the first half. We cant defend like that and we must finally find a solution of our lack of play making. Mert Akay must be implemented if hes ready or not.
                          What Efes could do more? Perhaps they are the only team that gave permission to their local players to play for the NT.
                          1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                            What Efes could do more? Perhaps they are the only team that gave permission to their local players to play for the NT.
                            Efes gave permission to their local players but took them to Serbia and caused a big ruckus in the NT. NT has always a leading position and if they have to lose one game for the sake of the NT so be it.

Comment

People should not put much weight on team jerseys. Anyone can beat anyone in these tournaments. And when the A teams will compete, only two or three teams will be a level above the rest. Nowadays the game of basketball is played on a good level across the continent.
                              PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post
                                People should not put much weight on team jerseys. Anyone can beat anyone in these tournaments. And when the A teams will compete, only two or three teams will be a level above the rest. Nowadays the game of basketball is played on a good level across the continent.
                                That's what I'm constantly saying. And it's the only truth. Why Lithuanian B-tear player should beat Belgian A-tear player - because he plays for Lithuania? Same goes for any other serious team.
                                Not to mention that usually players of "weaker" teams are extra motivated to beat a nominally better opponent. 90% of this players in this qualification are Eurocup-quality (and more often that not even below). That's not that extra class that you need to slalom through the qualifiers. That's why I absolutely put 0 emotion in this whole qualifiers. I think FIBA could make a gigantic own goal this time.

And often not recognized but very important reason of this upsets is that the Denmarks, Netherlands, Switzerlands of this world are playing together for years with the same group of guys, they have chemistry, hierarchy and cohesion. And in basketball this is usually the receipe to win games.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information