Euroleague Regular Season: Week 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Efes needs to keep focussed and think step by step. This Fenerbahce is no match for Efes and it wont change much in the playoffs. Any other team is also too weak.

The main difference to last season is Singleton imo. If moerman finds his rhythm even a bit it will make life much easier in the final four. In addition neither CSKA nor Real looks like very dangerous right now but the weather for Real can change from the play offs on but we will see.

If Efes cant win Euroleague this time it will probably never...

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
        your zoosman casspi as ideal starting five is quite excessive. and even with all of them i think barca and real and factually fener , were stronger. but it doesnt mean it wanst a very good tam as i wrote many time after summer market. the big mistake it was the repleacement of diba black.we needed two great players as diba black are.
        I am not impressed with Real and Barcelona.
        both tesms with strong rosters but actually they both have their own problems:
        Barcelona with chemistry and Real with some older stars and lacking solid PG backup.

Comment

• I really cant stand this lobotomized face expression of Papagiannis. He really has a disinterested body language + face.

Comment

for him could be better to play in yellow one more year
            I hope Maccabi has about $5 million or so to pay him then. Pretty weak draft. I think he could go top 3.
            Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
            2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
            Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• This Efes season really made me think if Final 4 is the right format. For long time a team was not that dominant but in 40 minutes anything can happen in one game. In a series they really would be healthy a big favourite against all. I root for them because of their incredibly fair and polite fans from which we can all learn from and their gentlemen's behavior of their organization. They would deserve it this year.

Comment

• Othello Hunter UNBELIEVABLE Winner Shot vs Fenerbahce ● MASSIVE WIN ● Maccabi VS Fener
                https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                  This Efes season really made me think if Final 4 is the right format. For long time a team was not that dominant but in 40 minutes anything can happen in one game. In a series they really would be healthy a big favourite against all. I root for them because of their incredibly fair and polite fans from which we can all learn from and their gentlemen's behavior of their organization. They would deserve it this year.
                  this is a very good point. with this formula , when all team match all teamm, after long season i absolutely think the winne should be the first team at the end of reg season, but u know, this is not just sport. is show and show it means earnings. so if u add playoffs and f4 to a reg season , tv sponsors add much money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toja View Post
                    I am not impressed with Real and Barcelona.
                    both tesms with strong rosters but actually they both have their own problems:
                    Barcelona with chemistry and Real with some older stars and lacking solid PG backup.
                    true .buth teams have problems but when u play f4 tradition is a factor

Comment

this is a very good point. with this formula , when all team match all teamm, after long season i absolutely think the winne should be the first team at the end of reg season, but u know, this is not just sport. is show and show it means earnings. so if u add playoffs and f4 to a reg season , tv sponsors add much money.
                      Of course we need playoffs, it's basketball. But we need a best-of-5 until the final to really see who is best. But this topic has been spoken about a million times. I agree that F4 is most exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                        Othello Hunter UNBELIEVABLE Winner Shot vs Fenerbahce ● MASSIVE WIN ● Maccabi VS Fener
                        as i wrote long time ago about whe we added malcolm thomas ,i cant understand how could he play euroleague even with a powerohouse like fener. disastrous player

Comment

• im in need to spend words to othello. i was absolutely against his add in summer for two reason:
                          1 if u have black as a power c under the basket we needed to add a c with mid range shoot and able to play even as pf.
                          2 his age
                          so not becuas of his value. anyway he is playing amazn bball. as 2nd c he could stay next year as i still hope black could be the 1st

Comment

your zoosman casspi as ideal starting five is quite excessive. and even with all of them i think barca and real and factually fener , were stronger. but it doesnt mean it wanst a very good tam as i wrote many time after summer market. the big mistake it was the repleacement of diba black.we needed two great players as diba black are.
                            Here we go again....
                            BOTH players are injured, for Pete's sake! I love them both, but neither is coming back tomorrow. Let it go.
                            Looking at the market and disastrous past seasons signings over the years, Maccabi's signings are more than OK. Reynolds is quite effective, Stodemayor is pretty good for his age, with lots of basketball intelligence. Jackson just gave very solid game. I hope that during the break Jackson, Wilbekin and Acy will get over their ankle injuries, and Zoosman should be back soon as well. Black hopefully will return soonish too.
                            Next game is a bit of a mine, but let's wait and see.
                            Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                              Othello Hunter UNBELIEVABLE Winner Shot vs Fenerbahce ● MASSIVE WIN ● Maccabi VS Fener
                              What's unbilievable about this shot is that a chair would put up bigger resistance than Malcolm Thomas

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                                I really cant stand this lobotomized face expression of Papagiannis. He really has a disinterested body language + face.
                                You might not be able to stand him but he's on the rise.

5.2 PIR last season. 8.6 so far this year.

Same age comparison with Milutinov.

merge.jpg

Same applies to Dinos Mitoglou.

4 PIR last season. 7.8 this year.

Same age comparison with Printezis.

dinpri.jpg

PAO doing a great job developing these two players.
                                Last edited by EverGreen; 02-07-2020, 10:13 PM.
                                Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                                Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information