Euroleague Regular Season: Week 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
    And flops his heart out. As usual. Since Partizan times.
    Haha yeah i noticed that too..........Some may frown upon that but he's doing everything he can to get an edge....Anything to win...Gotta love that about him...

Comment

Dorsey and Westermann like the big shots at the end of games.....Exciting game....Gonna be a tough loss for somebody.....

Comment

I better don't say anything...

Comment

:ddddd
          good job Maccabi

Comment

Glad we won that after that bullshit call on Avdija.
            Great game, felt like playoff basketball.

Comment

Congrats Maccabi. Our streak of losing at the final seconds in the most stupid way continues

I'm convinced that whoever the opponent is, we will lose in the playoffs in the dying seconds of 5th game lol
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

two days in a row refs tried to carry turkish teams, luckily one of them took the W.

Comment

as i exteem fener as one of best four roster , impressive win mainly because dorsey played as fener 6th man and he is actually becaming a problem

nxt year fener will release sloukas de colo datome. well i'd bring all of three with us

Comment

Wow, what a thriller And coach win. Great amazing thinking for Sfairopoulos.
                    And Aaron Jackson is Baaaaaaaaaaaaack! And what to say about the kid!!?
                    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                      Congrats Maccabi. Our streak of losing at the final seconds in the most stupid way continues

I'm convinced that whoever the opponent is, we will lose in the playoffs in the dying seconds of 5th game lol
                      never bet on epenny against a team with de colo velsely sloukas and co

Comment

OMG I am so angry!
                        And HAPPY!

I paid 7 pounds to watch the Maccabi game, because I couldn't find a stream...
                        Last few seconds, video stops!
                        What's the point of paying if the stream stops like some 2'nd class spammy free crap?!

BUT WE WON SO THINGS ARE OK!!!
                        *77----*81----*01----*04----*05----*14
                        Where there's Wilbekin, there's a way!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
                          Wow, what a thriller And coach win. Great amazing thinking for Sfairopoulos.
                          And Aaron Jackson is Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
                          best match by jackson. it was seriuos not winnig a match after so many fener errors under the basket but it was a huge win

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                            two days in a row refs tried to carry turkish teams, luckily one of them took the W.
                            Lmao

Yeah, it is a very long term convoluted plan by Euroleague, after making us lose 3 games in the first half of the season. But they leave the games to the buzzer beater so they fail to be successful in handing us the game (!)
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                              never bet on epenny against a team with de colo velsely sloukas and co
                              I'm exaggerating, to make the point we have lost way too many games in that way. I still have confidence in the team
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                                I'm exaggerating, to make the point we have lost way too many games in that way. I still have confidence in the team
                                players like yours could win every series vs any team. i really cant say what happened to fener this year but i cant exclude payers are streesed being under obradovic for so long time. he is a coach who showed he has not the right communication with his players if season start badly. probably relation between obra and players is a key to explain this incredible year by fener. anyway u are in f8 for sure and i think will not be an holiday for any team u'll match

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information