No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great move by Ataman, benching Micic. But refs just gave 4 points to Efes.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

Great game, but refs took away the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
        Nah, he played terrible as well against us in the first half too, but then he returned just fine. He will either return in the 3rd quarter or the 4th.
        What did I say?

Larkin isn't going to let his team lose a EL game on this season.
        FENERBAHÇE
        --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
        --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
        --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
        --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

10 dimes in 7'.. is that an EL record???
          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

I don't think refs stole this one but the criteria was not good in the last quarter. Pretty much same situation as Zvezda - PAO yesterday.

Comment

Zalgiris shoots 61 percent from 3 and they don't win...Sucks for them but the Larkin factor in the 4th quarter was the difference.....

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                Feels like knock out stage game
                How do you mean? Because of lots of threes? Knockouts are usually more tense with less points.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                  I don't think refs stole this one but the criteria was not good in the last quarter. Pretty much same situation as Zvezda - PAO yesterday.
                  It was clear offensive foul by Singleton, instead of Zalgiris’ ball Efes scored 4 points. It looks pretty crucial to me.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

Efes is a well oiled machine. Ataman is COTY ;d even with zalgiris having a one of the season night shooting 3s we still lost. SAD. Nice speech from Ataman after the game too

Comment

Originally posted by cesnakas View Post
                      Efes is a well oiled machine. Ataman is COTY ;d even with zalgiris a having one of the season night shooting 3s we still lost. SAD. Nice speech from Ataman after the game too
                      Zalgiris previously had a ALL TIME record in Euroleague of 14.
                      Today they scored 19 and still no win.

This is second (sharing with mdp and barca) 3point record ALL TIME Euroleague (behind 21 that is number 1) - just think about that. And still no win.

Comment

Everytime I come to this site (tbh it happens everywhere) people are always complaining about refs. Yep it was a couple of bad calls, but it happens every night. Those do have influence but are not the main reason of a loss. It was because of not that good defense to put it lighty, some o.rebs and random turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                          It was clear offensive foul by Singleton, instead of Zalgiris’ ball Efes scored 4 points. It looks pretty crucial to me.
                          I got more pissed about clock running out for 3 seconds after being stopped following Larkins three pointer at the very end of 3rd quarter (refs checked something but stole an offense for Zalgiris if we are all honest) and ridiculous calls that Larkin is getting after running in full speed directly into defenders. What they should do? Like superstar calls in NBA.

Very bad referees the last few games. Amateurs in amateur Jordi clown league.

Anyways, like written above from Zalgiris fans - homecooking yes, but they didn't stole it.

Comment

Did CSKA really paid 3 Millions for Koufos? Might be the worst signing of Euroleague history

Comment

Insane game in Berlin. 60-50 at half time. Alba came back from something like 19-41.

Comment

15 turnovers for Cska by halftime, poor Papanikolaou is playing his heart out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information