No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Calathes and Sloukas is all the aces we have at pg. Thankfully they are still young and can play for another 3-4 years until someone else props up. Dorsey will be part of the set up for sure as long as he stays in Europe. There's nothing really available apart from them. The youngsters we have at pg are really weak at the moment. Arsenopoulos and Rogavopoulos are the biggest talents we have at the moment but they are still too raw. We're spoiled for choice.

As things stand the NT this summer should look like:

PG Calathes, Sloukas, Mantzaris (He's playing well for Promitheas)
    SG Dorsey, Larentzakis, Pappas (Skourtopoulos hates his guts and Pappas his, calling him an idiot during a game last year but Pitino will call him up)
    SF Papapetrou, Papanikolaou, Thanasis, Giannis*
    PF Printezis, Mitoglou, Agravanis
    C Papagiannis, Auguste.

*If the Bucks make the finals, he will miss the OQ.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• We didn't win a single game against top6 teams. And someone will say it's ok we are good... Obra is guilty for tonight defeat.
      He made at last to shut up one of the best scorers and players in EL by giving sloukas such freedom and role in the team.
      Player who was brilliant beside much better pgs and leaders like Teo and Chacho now has problem with this fucking psycho.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
        We didn't win a single game against top6 teams. And someone will say it's ok we are good... Obra is guilty for tonight defeat.
        He made at last to shut up one of the best scorers and players in EL by giving sloukas such freedom and role in the team.
        Player who was brilliant beside much better pgs and leaders like Teo and Chacho now has problem with this fucking psycho.
        I couldn't believe the amount of open 3's Fener missed. But still, Fener played against a hospital today and managed to lose. All credit for the "warrior" team this year MACCABI. Still, Sfairo is pushing the players into injury it seems. So many can't just be attributed to bad luck. He did the same to Oly two seasons in a row.

Next two games for Fener (RM and Valencia) are crucial. If you lose both, it's curtains. The more important game to win is vs Val since they are rivals for 7th-8th spots.

A 50% reg. season record will suffice. There's even a chance for 8th spot with 16 wins provided you have the benefit of tie breaks against other teams with the same number of wins.

You have lost 5 games 3 points or less. That means you shit yourselves at the end.

Armani have the easiest program. They only face 2 teams in the top 8. Fener faces 5. Valencia 4. Fener need to get 1 win more than Armani since you lose the tie break.

All this considered, if Fener don't win at Valencia they are pretty much done for. This game is a final for Fener.
        Last edited by EverGreen; 02-08-2020, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
          Well Calathes and Sloukas is all the aces we have at pg. Thankfully they are still young and can play for another 3-4 years until someone else props up. Dorsey will be part of the set up for sure as long as he stays in Europe. There's nothing really available apart from them. The youngsters we have at pg are really weak at the moment. Arsenopoulos and Rogavopoulos are the biggest talents we have at the moment but they are still too raw. We're spoiled for choice.

SG Dorsey, Larentzakis, Pappas (Skourtopoulos hates his guts and Pappas his, calling him an idiot during a game last year but Pitino will call him up)
          C Papagiannis, Auguste.

Calathes will retire after this tournament. Probably printezis too.

Comment

• And Dorsey + Auguste is not possible at the same time. Both can just play as naturalized player.

Comment

I couldn't believe the amount of open 3's Fener missed. But still, Fener played against a hospital today and managed to lose. All credit for the "warrior" team this year MACCABI. Still, Sfairo is pushing the players into injury it seems. So many can't just be attributed to bad luck. He did the same to Oly two seasons in a row.
              We already discussed it, and I still don't buy it.
              Let's look on injuries:
              Casspi - tendon problem in his knee, happens over years and years - not Sfairopoulos fault,
              Black - knee problem, similar to Casspi's - not Sfairopoulos fault,
              Diba (pectoral muscle tear) and first injury of Wolters (hip muscle strain) - happened during game (brutal defence by Bayern) - not Sfairopoulos fault,
              Zussman - finger cracked during the game with Maccabi Haifa - not Sfairopoulos fault,
              Wilbekin, Jackson, Acy (last game) - sprained ankles, during game or practice (Jackson) - hardly Sfairopoulos fault.
              Second injury of Wolters (dislocated shoulder) - as I recall during the game too. How Sfairopolous did it???

Not convinced, sorry.

P.S. I dislocated shoulder in my youth - not funny.
              Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• Well, obviously he didn't walk up to Zoosman and stomped his toe...
                But there is no doubt that the body's natural resistance to damage is greatly reduced under strain.

That being said, I don't think it's so much Sfero's fault.
                Except some stupid games where he played Willbekin a lot for no reason, he doesn't put more strain on the players than he needs.

I think there must be something wrong in the physical prep - I am not sure Regev Fanan was chosen strictly for his professional qualifications
                *77----*81----*01----*04----*05----*14
                Where there's Wilbekin, there's a way!

Comment

• One of the worst boxing out in the history belongs to Thomas and Fener. Second place is Berlin final 2016, Fener too.
                  Lucky us.

Comment

• Efes is the first team to qualify for the play off. Congratulations!!

Comment

Many says he's been wrongly used and should be fed more
                      You've ever seen him post-up?

Comment

Well Calathes and Sloukas is all the aces we have at pg. Thankfully they are still young and can play for another 3-4 years until someone else props up. Dorsey will be part of the set up for sure as long as he stays in Europe. There's nothing really available apart from them. The youngsters we have at pg are really weak at the moment. Arsenopoulos and Rogavopoulos are the biggest talents we have at the moment but they are still too raw. We're spoiled for choice.

C Papagiannis, Auguste.

Replace Koufos with Auguste. Regarding Calathes he considers retiring after this summer but that was before Pitino's arrivement.
                        1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Calathes should be venerated. He's being playing for free for Greece over 10 years. On the other hand you have American's being paid hundreds of thousands and millions to play for NT's.

I don't want Koufos anywhere near the team. As Bourousis said about some players "They have to want to play for the NT. We can't be begging them every summer". F*ck Koufos.

Comment

• LOL its so funny that fener fans complain about the refs when Maccabi played with their 5th and 6th line-up.
                            No Wilbekin, No Zoosman, No Black, No Casspi, No John D, No Wolters and also Acy got injured in the 3rd quarter and didnt comeback to play.
                            https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                              You've ever seen him post-up?
                              In national team he does it regularly and very good. That's one of his fortes. You remember the dream shake that he sold to Udoh in the final game? He has excellent post moves (up and under, finishing above both shoulders, hook a little less developed) but as written above he is primarily there to rebound and I really don't see something which makes im that special in Olympiakos system, he should prove. The problems with players like him is that they are not complementary with modern basketball in a short term. Same goes for loads of European bigs and that trend is even going further and further in Europe, not just overseas.

Milutinov is same age as Jokic and was during youth always seen as the better player from the two, he is not crap but surely not Olajuwon. Generally we have a huge center problem in Europe. If you ask me even Gobert is nothing special but I know that many won't agree.

Personally I don't like the trend but it's simply the way it goes, in Serbia it's visible also in youth systems of the clubs. This kind of players are born in the wrong period.

Comment

Calathes should be venerated. He's being playing for free for Greece over 10 years. On the other hand you have American's being paid hundreds of thousands and millions to play for NT's.

I don't want Koufos anywhere near the team. As Bourousis said about some players "They have to want to play for the NT. We can't be begging them every summer". F*ck Koufos.
                                Every greek should be thankful to calathes but he has been carrying PAO the whole season AND the NT. He is about to finish his 31. This is not easy to maintain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information