No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a massive win for Efes. More so than Barça and Real wins.
    CSKA and Itoudis have been major mental barriers for Efes (and esp. for Ataman) over the last few years.

Comment

The last game will be the toughest one also because efes will rest some guys for sure.

How much does a win brings you in the rs? 400k euros if i am not mistaken?

Comment

We should really promote some turkish players to oly. I mean they cant sign anymore? We have talented guys who can help them more than Koniaris or Charalampopoulos...

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          We should really promote some turkish players to oly. I mean they cant sign anymore? We have talented guys who can help them more than Koniaris or Charalampopoulos...

Charalampopoulos is injured and Koniaris isn't supposed to be a difference maker.

Anyways the way this Oly team was built by Blatt is getting exposed by everyone defensively this season.
          1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
            Charalampopoulos is injured and Koniaris isn't supposed to be a difference maker.

Anyways the way this Oly team was built by Blatt is getting exposed by everyone defensively this season.
            I know I know. Blatt was supposed to prepare Oly for after Spanoulis time but he failed hard. It doesnt work with Oly anymore but they dont have the players either. It looks like Mantzaris is the only option with a american guard until nikolaidis gets ready which will take some years.

Comment

Zalgiris becomes Oly's nemesis
              Good.

We are really really close to top 8 now.
              <-link to video
              http://bit.ly/bg3272
              http://bit.ly/dnTPE7

Comment

Originally posted by yessuz View Post
                Zalgiris becomes Oly's nemesis
                Good.

We are really really close to top 8 now.
                Only 8-3 close.

After two days likely 8-2.

And why nemesis, Zalgiris lost to OLY last round.

Comment

saras,rivers and lekavicius doing what they know better than anything. making love to the reds

MAKE LOVE,NOT WAR
                  Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

its funny that there are still red sheep blaming blatt for the roster. kemzura gave an interview saying that they could not sign the players they wanted cause of the bad economic situation in the team and that the players were not even getting in talks with the team due to the uncertainty,but some people still chewing whatever the paid journalists write about in greek sites and twitter. or to be more fair,what they are forced to write to get fans attention away from the real responsibles for that funny team they built this season,which is none other than their 2 presidents,the ones who said they will get great players like sloukas,teodosic,delaney (which were converted to cherry and baldwin) to reach the f4. maybe there was a misunderstaning and what they meant was the final 4 spots of the table,which is quite possible right now
                    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                      The last game will be the toughest one also because efes will rest some guys for sure.

How much does a win brings you in the rs? 400k euros if i am not mistaken?
                      Isn't going all the way just 1m euros? I don't think you'd get much by winning the RS.

There are just two things Ataman can do vs Fener (Assuming that Fener will need this game). There is no middle ground when it comes to him.

1) He goes for a complete kill of Fener.
                      2) He "rests" his players just to make "that" statement at the end of the game.

I think he won't rest anyone and will just try to kill Fener.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschain View Post
                        Isn't going all the way just 1m euros? I don't think you'd get much by winning the RS.

There are just two things Ataman can do vs Fener (Assuming that Fener will need this game). There is no middle ground when it comes to him.

Yeah my bad. Its not 400k but 40k Xd

And Ataman ticks a bit differently. He surely wants to humiliate Fener in any case but he is also very patriotic. I am sure hell help Fener if its needed. A final four final between two turkish teams would be every turks dream and considering how weak real is i would choose Real over Efes if i was Fenerbahce.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschain View Post

efes is lucky that we kicked pedoulakis out. he was the only one that easily destroyed your team this season,even with larkin scoring 30. the only away loss for efes this season

btw ataman is the only coach in europe that wont rest anyone even if he has nothing to get from it. especially against fener. especially if fener needs to win to qualify for the playoffs. he has not forgotten what they stole from him when he was in galatasaray and of course he has not forgotten their ridiculous fans last season in the turkish league finals. on the other hand even if he rests players,i think that backup lineup for efes is still better than fener's first team,so even playing without a couple of players,efes would still be the favorite to tin the game
                          Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Ataman is very patriotic and his dream is to play Fener in the final? :-) Wow. What a patriotic act.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                              Ataman is very patriotic and his dream is to play Fener in the final? :-) Wow. What a patriotic act.
                              Helping another turkish team is one

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information