No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s hard to understand if Laso wants to win?
    previously known as Beno

Comment

i hate him cause he is annoying and dirty player but campazzo is a fighter. he won a jumpball against bryant who is like 20cm taller
      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

great result for panathinaikos as long as we win tomorrow. good job real and thank you
        Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

no ball moviment ,no playmaking, no one player able to penetrate, but mainly, we are an eurocup team now and i guess we could even loose playoffs .

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
            i hate him cause he is annoying and dirty player but campazzo is a fighter. he won a jumpball against bryant who is like 20cm taller
            btw, why did we go back to jump ball practice? the possession arrow idea was more fair.
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
              btw, why did we go back to jump ball practice? the possession arrow idea was more fair.
              why was it more fair? i think they should bring jumpball in every quarter and referee decisions cause a call in the end of the game that cant be decided by the instant replays in unfair to be called by the arrow possesion of a jumpball in the first possesion of the game. before introducing the 4 quarters we had 2 jumpballs in the start of each half. water polo still has the ball challenge in every quarter and overtime
              Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                Is Printezis injured? On the roster but still has not played and almost 15 minutes into the game.
                Some bruised rib or something.

Jump-balls for possessions make it kinda pointless to dive for the ball if you're a guard and the other guy is a center.

Comment

Zalgiris gets a rare explosive quarter but they waste it by giving up almost as many points.......They're in a dog fight on the road now....

LEKAVICIUS, sparking the offense

Comment

Not watching it but what the heck is going on in Milan ?

Down 20 to Munich at home , seriously ??

Comment

Milans soul is brocken. They gave up on this season like always...

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                        Some bruised rib or something.

Jump-balls for possessions make it kinda pointless to dive for the ball if you're a guard and the other guy is a center.
                        With Rubit and Ellis playing the way they did, did not need him. Good debut for Ellis.
                        Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                        2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                        Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Campazzo at PAO would be a fan favourite.

Nivel win today, Randolph injury killed us. He is a really top PF.

Comment

so maccabi's plan is to make wilbekin the maccabi version of shved?
                            exactly. thats our offensive option. the lonely one

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                              Campazzo at PAO would be a fan favourite.

Nivel win today, Randolph injury killed us. He is a really top PF.

campazzo could never play for PANATHINAIKOS cause he has been disrespectfull to a legend. apart from being dirty cause it would have been a reason to be ejected in 5 minutes with that kind of defence he is playing,just like thanasis. he was fouling everyone and the refs correctly gave those fouls in every situation. campazzo does the same but he is playing for real madrid and those fouls are not called (same would happen if he played for olympiakos or fener-today in the last quarter alba's guards hernannson twice i think and giedraitis were clearly fouled but "shameonyoueuroleague and "euroleaguemafia wont be the hot topics for turkish "fan on twitter and instagram i guess)
                              Last edited by saras; 01-30-2020, 10:21 PM.
                              Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

If Bayern Munich have any self respect they should all commit sepuku. How retarded is Djedovic? This team is an embarrassment to the EL. Their coach? If I had his coaching certificate I would wipe my ass on it and hand it back to him.

I don't believe my eyes what I saw from them in the 4th quarter and especially in the last minute.. I really don't. Only a team that wants to lose plays like that.

Giving German clubs 2 EL tickets is laughable. Two worst teams in the comp. What a waste.
                                Last edited by EverGreen; 01-30-2020, 10:29 PM.
                                Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                                Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information