Fiba asia u21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiba asia u21

Anyone here would like to see a version of fiba Asia U21 ? Europe has fiba U21 ? why not asia and why not the world?

I would like to see how our Philippines fibau19 boys that represented last year fare with the other teams. This time complete, with Edu,Tamayo and probable additions.

This is a great idea. Asian teams has a lot of talented 20 and 21 years old. But a little raw to go to their senior national team.

I think we will have one in the future.

Comment

yeh thats a good idea, but with corona it might take time to push it

Comment

Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
        This is a great idea. Asian teams has a lot of talented 20 and 21 years old. But a little raw to go to their senior national team.

We don’t hide from any virus and if they don’t gather in groups and get directly in the pool they should be fine.

People do not know about all of the outcomes of this virus.

Comment

Originally posted by samueljohn
          Really a good coversation with that .
          Yeah I hope it will gain momentum.It will be good to have that kind of youth tournament. I hope anybody from Asia will push for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post

---------Imagine having Kai Sotto, Aj Edu , Carl Tamayo , Panopio , ildefonso ,Cortez complete force plus the emerging Lopez and Annonuevo. They can defeat Greece and Argentina and Even Russia if edu was not just hurt in the opening round.

Comment

Originally posted by YixingLao
              There needs to be an organization interested in it first. We have to form some sort of proposal to influential parties who can fund and organize such a league.
              Wow, thank you for that valuable insight. We have not known yet how is it to have some organisation to be interested. Couldn't it be fiba itself? couldn't asian countrys push for the proposal?

Comment

Are there any streams for FIBA games? Specifically Japan vs Turkey? I wanna watch Rui Hachimura in action

Comment

If you wanna stay up there’s gonna be illegal streams or espn+, espn+ has them on demand if you wanna pay and don’t wanna stay up. Someone also suggested DAZN which has a free trial but i have no idea about it

MyFordBenefits.Com

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret
                    The FIBA Asia Under-20 Championship refers to the under-20 championship for basketball in the International Basketball Federation's FIBA Asia zone. The event started in 1992. It was formerly the Asian Basketball Confederation 22 & Under Championship, before the age limit was lowered to the current 20 in 2002. It was also formerly known as the Asian Basketball Confederation Championship for Young Men.

TelltheBell Survey
                    Thanks for the info.I just wondered when is this kind of tournament usually held, cause i have not heard of this here in the Philippines or probably we are not aware of or is it possibly that we couldn't squalify that is why i haven't heard of any invitation.

Comment

This will be a great opportunity to identify rising stars like basket random and develop a strong Asian basketball presence on the international stage.
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information