No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry read the stat sheet too quick...My bad...

They are shooting 62 percent from the field though....(talking about Zenit)

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
      Voigtmann is one of the most underrated Euroleague players.
      great player . i asked for him in yellow many times, but he is not the kind of big man mta use to add

Comment

I guess it's time to blow it up, release the scrubs, play Arsenopoulos, Nikolaidis and Pokousefski when he's healthy instead.

It's good that Spanoulis and Printezis have at least another good year in them, it's bad that I doubt we can go and sign anyone else as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
          I guess it's time to blow it up, release the scrubs, play Arsenopoulos, Nikolaidis and Pokousefski when he's healthy instead.

It's good that Spanoulis and Printezis have at least another good year in them, it's bad that I doubt we can go and sign anyone else as good.
          You could had won this but Koniaris changed the momentum at the most crucial point.

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
            You could had won this but Koniaris changed the momentum at the most crucial point.
            Great to see Spanoulis can still have this type of game from time to time but man were the other backcourt players totally awful.
            Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
            2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
            Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
              Koniaris had already helped change the momentum in our favour before, he played great defence for several possessions in the 4th quarter.

And I'm much more comfortable giving Koniaris the benefit of the doubt, he and say Baldwin seem to have a similar (basically non-existing) offensive production but Koniaris is an infinitely better defender, 18 months younger and Greek.
              Not to mention he's paid as the 3rd-string guard he should be and not like a starter.

Comment

Oly totally missed to build for the time after Spanoulis. Blatt tried to change the system but Spanoulis was stronger. Now Oly neglected to renew the roster and is dammed to stay mediocre.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                  Oly totally missed to build for the time after Spanoulis. Blatt tried to change the system but Spanoulis was stronger. Now Oly neglected to renew the roster and is dammed to stay mediocre.
                  If Blatt meant to build a euroleague team around Williams-Goss or Baldwin then his ailment was definitely stopping him from doing his job.

is dammed to stay mediocre
                  You think we've given everyone 5-year contracts or something?

Comment

Koniaris had already helped change the momentum in our favour before, he played great defence for several possessions in the 4th quarter.

And I'm much more comfortable giving Koniaris the benefit of the doubt, he and say Baldwin seem to have a similar (basically non-existing) offensive production but Koniaris is an infinitely better defender, 18 months younger and Greek.
                    Not to mention he's paid as the 3rd-string guard he should be and not like a starter.
                    Koniaris played with 21 in the basketball cl and averaged like 6 points. I am fully with you if you want to give time to greek player in this situation but he is not a long term solution. He is obviously not a player of that level and i am not sure if he ever will be.

Comment

If Blatt meant to build a euroleague team around Williams-Goss or Baldwin then his ailment was definitely stopping him from doing his job.

You think we've given everyone 5-year contracts or something?
                      If you have the money. Why not signing good guys for this season?

Comment

Koniaris played with 21 in the basketball cl and averaged like 6 points. I am fully with you if you want to give time to greek player in this situation but he is not a long term solution. He is obviously not a player of that level and i am not sure if he ever will be.
                        I don't expect him to average double digits ever. If he can play good defence and shoot above 40% from 3 while limiting easy turnovers, he'd be a great roleplayer.
                        I think he's shown promise he'll be able to do that.

Comment

Fight until the end they promised to their sheep fans. And its all going according to that plan for olympiakos. The end of the table is even closer now. I enjoy every moment about this, [-deleted-] - levenspiel, a team that respects nothing and noone to get the result they want. Even poisoning enemy teams (poor 1995 csska team)
                          Last edited by Levenspiel; 01-23-2020, 09:28 PM.
                          Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                            Great to see Spanoulis can still have this type of game from time to time but man were the other backcourt players totally awful.
                            Missed the first chunk of the game but saw that they gave up 91 points....

Was their defense that bad or did Zenit just play out of their minds ?

Maybe a bit of both ?

Comment

If you have the money. Why not signing good guys for this season?
                              You meant we're damned to stay mediocre 'this season'? The money for this season is spent on the contracts of this season.

Comment

That anti-sportive foul Lamonica didn't give against Papanikolaou on Albicy at the end was laughable. Both hands grabbed his arm and waiste yet he said "no@. Clown refs.
                                Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                                Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information