Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The future potential power rankings in the NBA for the following decade...

This ranking will be updated after the 1st week of the trade period starts and major moves happen and will then be adjusted appropriately as the trade period continues...

Damian Lillard is highly rumored to be on the move... However, i will only give this 20% chances to happen this season, because I feel that there is no team out there able to offer sufficient return which would satisfy Portland... I believe Lillard will be moved next season, or, if a team will be in a position to trade newcomers by the mid-season trade line.

Grizzlies and Pelicans have come in an agreement which moves Jonas Valanciounas to the Pelicans, while the Grizzlies get back Eric Bledsoe, Steve Adams and the Pelicans No10 pick in the upcoming draft... Obviously the deal is one related with cap space, because the Pelicans other than adding Val, they also create lots of cap space in their pursue of a top PG... OTOH, the Grizzlies have added the pick, but have loaded cap space too which they are expected to use on other trades... It seems that Eric Bledsoe will immediately be re-traded (probably to the Sixers).

The Pelicans surely upgrade their position with this deal, while for the Grizzlies it will highly depend on the return they take from re-trading Bledsoe...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123