Page 64 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 3149

Thread: 2020 PBA All-Filipino Cup

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    Still back then juami tiongson, nico elorde and emman monfort is somehow still in the pba
    Juami actually is a good player-plays well when given Time, elorde is an end of the bench player, monfort is now a coach.

Herndon's game is so smooth

That was a very bad lost from Magnolia. We could have been 3-1 instead of 1-3. Paul Lee was in foul trouble in the 4th. That's why he was put back in the late over time. Both Sangalang and Dela Rosa were out with an injury.

Alaska's best offensive game in the last 3 years? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PaulLee3 View Post
    That was a very bad lost from Magnolia. We could have been 3-1 instead of 1-3. Paul Lee was in foul trouble in the 4th. That's why he was put back in the late over time. Both Sangalang and Dela Rosa were out with an injury.
    They could have been 0-4 if not for NLEX meltdown

I think San Miguel is Tanking.

First JMF

Second Romeo

And now looks like Chris Ross too.

If I am them, I will tank. Did they still own their pick?

Quote Originally Posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    They could have been 0-4 if not for NLEX meltdown
    Yup. Ginebra is going to beat them unless boss alfrancis chua pulls his sagip kapamilya card.

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post

First JMF

Second Romeo

They still have their first round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by greenarcher View Post
    Alaska's best offensive game in the last 3 years? LOL
    Danny Ildefonso is a good coach.Barkley Ebona improved his post game under his tutelage.

By the way the pba needs to update their website ala nba.com,yahoo nba or espn nba. I want to see the league leaders in points, steals, blocks assists, 3 points percentage. You can actually browse the individual page of each players.

By the way the pba needs to update their website ala nba.com,yahoo nba or espn nba. I want to see the league leaders in points, steals, blocks assists, 3 points percentage. You can actually browse the individual page of each players.
    PBA needs a strong marketing team, their ideas on promotions is severely outdated.

PBA needs a strong marketing team, their ideas on promotions is severely outdated.
    I agree. They had a much better website in the early 2000's

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post

First JMF

Second Romeo

Yeah, opportunity to rebuild. Malonzo and Rosser are projected top picks. Seamless fit for SMB at the 4-spot.

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    Yeah, opportunity to rebuild. Malonzo and Rosser are projected top picks. Seamless fit for SMB at the 4-spot.
    Lots of players in their late 30s- Santos, cabagnot, mamaril and mid 30s-chris Ross.

If they don't get malonzo or thirdy(if he applies) I see them getting mckkiney.

But I don't see SMB finishing outside of the playoffs- Terrafirma, NLEX and Global port are getting the headstart on that + they will have a better record vs. Blackwater and alaska

Trade one of their guards for a wingmen next season... Too much guards hurt their chances..

Lots of players in their late 30s- Santos, cabagnot, mamaril and mid 30s-chris Ross.

If they don't get malonzo or thirdy(if he applies) I see them getting mckkiney.

But I don't see SMB finishing outside of the playoffs- Terrafirma, NLEX and Global port are getting the headstart on that + they will have a better record vs. Blackwater and alaska
    SMB can finish maybe from 5th to 7th.. depending on the match if they want to make it in the semis.. maybe they have the chance vs ROS or Phoenix w/o Calvin, but if they matcu up vs Ginebra or TNT in the QF then its goodbye for them.. They don't have a big man can match up against these two..

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    SMB is thinking 2>1

Next draft, they will have a high pick.

And their farm team Columbian will have a high pick.

Then SMB will trade Arwind,Cabagnot,Lassiter to Columbian for Perez,Adams, and whoever Columbian pick next year.

It looks like a fair trade in paper. And Marcial may approve it. But really, it is not fair.

Young players traded to old players. Unfair.

Oops. I forgot smb did very similar to Air 21. Trading dondon and seigle for Top 3 picks Rabeh, Baclao, and Rey Guevarra. Fortunately the 3 young players disappoints.

Smb culture is like that. Kung wala ka nang silbi, itrade ka nila sa mas bata na player habang may value ka pa. Unlike Ginebra na pinapahalagahan si MC47 at JH13.

Ps: And we cannot complain much. Because that selfish culture of them makes them sucessful. And they are the winniniest team in pba

Love to see Magnolia hire Alex Compton as their assistant coach. He and Coach Chito were teammates at Manila Metro Stars. He coached Chris Banchero in Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    Trade one of their guards for a wingmen next season... Too much guards hurt their chances..
    I actually liked the chemistry of Paul Lee, and Chris Banchero. They had a couple of alley oops plays. They need an athletic wingman in the mold of a Jamie Malonzo, Joshua Munzon, or Kobe Paras.

I actually liked the chemistry of Paul Lee, and Chris Banchero. They had a couple of alley oops plays. They need an athletic wingman in the mold of a Jamie Malonzo, Joshua Munzon, or Kobe Paras.
    Trade Barroca for one of the wingmen of Northport.. or their draft pick (anyway Northport could be a top 3 picks at next draft)

Page 64 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast