2020 PBA All-Filipino Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
    when i first read that headline in social media, i thought JDV was the one who got covid due to this stunt/breaking quarantine protocols

Joe DeVance warned after 'close encounter' with fans outside AUF gym (https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/n...201023-fbfirst)
    Its confirmed Blackwater player is the one who turned out to be positive...Sino ba nakalaro ng BW after the Alaska BW game...Its Ginebra I think, safe to postpone also tonight's game, retest all the players and quarantine them for 5-14 days then restart....

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
      This is bad for the PBA. Looks like the bubble's been breached.

How the hell are they going to save it?
      Maraming pasaway, the most blatant of which players eating at nearby Jolibee after practice...

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
        A PBA player tested positive...Sino kaya? RoS and Blackwater game postponed but Manila Classico will push through...My guess is the player could be from Blackwater as they and Alaska were retested after being exposed to the PBA ref who turned out to be positive...
        You are from Pampanga sir. How long exactly travelling from Angeles to Capas? I know that going from Angeles to Capas or vice versa, you will go through Arayat. That's too far and it is not a bubble in every sense of the word "bubble".
        Attack
        defend
        Unite

Comment

• Pinilit kasi eh, the most ideal would have been like Calamba bubble of Chooks to Go, where the venue, practice facility and game arena is inside the bubble...Well Clarks was chosen to make Papogi for Vince Dizon and PDuts administration...Paano naging bubble ang sa Clark when the game arena is 15 minute ride...May mabebreach talaga dyan...

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
            You are from Pampanga sir. How long exactly travelling from Angeles to Capas? I know that going from Angeles to Capas or vice versa, you will go through Arayat. That's too far and it is not a bubble in every sense of the word "bubble".
            I'm from Angeles City...Its around 15 minutes drive since there is a road connecting Clark and Capas New Clark City transecting thru the road passing thru SM City Clark

Comment

Pinilit kasi eh, the most ideal would have been like Calamba bubble of Chooks to Go, where the venue, practice facility and game arena is inside the bubble...Well Clarks was chosen to make Papogi for Vince Dizon and PDuts administration...Paano nagging bubble ang sa Clark when the game arena is 15 minute ride...May mabebreach galaga dyan...
              Actually, Angeles and Clark are nice places naman, especially Angeles because I went there early this year. There are a lot of establishments right there and it is impossible that you cannot find a 5 or 4-star hotel in Angeles for godsake.

I prefer the Pampanga bubble pa naman because of the proximity of the game venue and the hotels. PBA did a wrongful execution of the bubble.
              Attack
              defend
              Unite

Comment

Its confirmed Blackwater player is the one who turned out to be positive...Sino ba nakalaro ng BW after the Alaska BW game...Its Ginebra I think, safe to postpone also tonight's game, retest all the players and quarantine them for 5-14 days then restart....
                Hindi Ginebra, kasi 2nd game pa lang nila yun. The Alaska game was their fourth. TNT was their game after that.

Comment

• typical snow badua stirring the pot..

Got the identitiy of the player. Pero id rather not share.

Blackwater and TNT teams are now isolated.

Kuliglig told me they have security guards assigned each room to make sure all personnel cant go out.

Comment

• Originally posted by spidey102279
                    As I've said already, bubble set up is not for pinoys, as most of us are pasaway.
                    Agree with you. And then we put the blame on someone else. It doesn't matter how may measures are in place. Pasaways will always find a way.

Comment

Add to that that PBA doesn't even have a strict penalty when someone violating protocols. Mukhang aaregluhin lang ok na. It's not like in the NBA bubble which was super strict when it comes to violations.
                      this, JDV didnt even get sanctioned even when he broke quarantine protocols by greeting fans w/o a mask outside AUF, plus late comers like tenorio and japeth dodint even quarantine for 14 days, not to mention all those players who ate at jolibee outside AUF

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                        Hope that is true positive case.. not a sabotage for tnt's drive to get their championship dreams.. because why on a hell one blackwater guy was positive eh before the game blackwater and alaska was tested before the game and turn to be negative Naman? Pba's set up was wrong and it should be all isolated.. no more vlogging muna at ayuda from their families for safety.. strict muna lahat sa game.. even the staffs, cameraman, ball boy and all people surrounding in the PBA should be isolated.. I think pba should postpone their game atleast for a week para di na kumalat pa virus..
                        this, postpone the games for 14 days as everyone, from players to employees of quest hotel are exposed to Covid, the break could be a perfect time to evaluate all the safety protocols.

twitter is having a field day now against the league, another PR disaster, and FIBA is actually monitoring the league
                        Last edited by CoJ; 10-25-2020, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                          this, postpone the games for 14 days as everyone, from players to employees of quest hotel are exposed to Covid, the break could be a perfect time to evaluate all the safety protocols.

twitter is having a field day now against the league as even nba stars are criticizing the PBA bubble set up
                          That should be the way to go...Stop the games temporarily, Test all person inside the bubble, isolate for 5 days and retest again...

Comment

That should be the way to go...Stop the games temporarily, Test all person inside the bubble, isolate for 5 days and retest again...
                            and they should cancel today's manila classico,

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                              I think it should continue.. Wala Naman positive case sa kanila.. but tommorow should be cancel first.. sayang Kasi that is the first game of abueva back in the PBA... PBA set up should be investigated.. is the drivers of each team also in bubble? How about the hotel personnel? Also even the team manager if they enter the bubble should be isolated also in the bubble.. if the drivers and hotel staffs are not also in the bubble then this is wrong already.. Yung mga teams at players nasa bubble but these I mentioned eh uwian to their families.. this is wrong already...
                              The hotel staff stays in the bubble. But the Driver as well as the maintenance staff at AUF gym, that I don't know

Comment

Add to that that PBA doesn't even have a strict penalty when someone violating protocols. Mukhang aaregluhin lang ok na. It's not like in the NBA bubble which was super strict when it comes to violations.
                                What's the issue with JDV?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information