Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 PBA All-Filipino Cup

Is TnT the favorites now, with a 5 , of Jason, Pogoy, Parks, Troy and Erram ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    that is next to impossible that will happened that shaw didnt know that his mother is a pinay and was born in laguna.. kids asked questions right?
    I don't know if he has a Fil-Am friend but c'mon, Everyone knows that Philippines is a basketball country.. and that's not secret.. He already played also in NLEX in Merlion Cup in 2016.. Why he didn't join the draft after that? Is he have agent compare of that Mr. Espiritu or Charlie Dy? He can tell to them that i'm Fil-Am and I'm good in Basketball..

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Chemistry will be the issue.. Is Parks willing to sacrifice that he can't be the Alpha of TNT when still Castro is around? That is the question?

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    I don't know if he has a Fil-Am friend but c'mon, Everyone knows that Philippines is a basketball country.. and that's not secret.. He already played also in NLEX in Merlion Cup in 2016.. Why he didn't join the draft after that? Is he have agent compare of that Mr. Espiritu or Charlie Dy? He can tell to them that i'm Fil-Am and I'm good in Basketball..
    Harlem globetrotter yan back in 2005, Yes in 2005 hahaha
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Chemistry will be the issue.. Is Parks willing to sacrifice that he can't be the Alpha of TNT when still Castro is around? That is the question?
    he doesn't care whether he's alpha or not, what he cares about is that his salary demands are met...
    I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.
    -Arrigo Sacchi

as everyone said “PBA is the last option of some fil foreign players”

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    yes, If Parks doesn't hold back his game to force a trade and Jason isn't hustling on the side lol. Erram is still too erratic to carry a team though.. still commits silly fouls and overreacts to calls
    I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.
    -Arrigo Sacchi

Quote Originally Posted by mangangalakal View Post
    he doesn't care whether he's alpha or not, what he cares about is that his salary demands are met...
    Sabagay.. money matters for him now.. that's why he will not fit in Gilas.. Baka he will not give his best effort because he will afraid on being injured during game time.. or baka manghingi pa yan ng extra money kay MVP to play for Gilas..

Quote Originally Posted by mangangalakal View Post
    yes, If Parks doesn't hold back his game to force a trade and Jason isn't hustling on the side lol. Erram is still too erratic to carry a team though.. still commits silly fouls and overreacts to calls
    I want to see when Terrence Jones back in Commisioner's cup.. malamang tiklop itong sila Parks at Erram sa katigasan ng ulo ng mga to.. Di uubra kay Jones yang attitude nila..

Maybe questions about maurice shaw's citizenship might arise in the succeeding years ala-taulava, menk and alvarado drama. Hehe

One of the players i questioned filipino heritage back then was rudy hatfield. But as it turned out, he is a legit fil-am.

https://m.facebook.com/GinebraSanMig...649561/?type=3
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    Maybe questions about maurice shaw's citizenship might arise in the succeeding years ala-taulava, menk and alvarado drama. Hehe

One of the players i questioned filipino heritage back then was rudy hatfield. But as it turned out, he is a legit fil-am.

Maybe yes.. but he can join in the year 2011 beyond.. that issue is already dead now for years and before him eh guys like Kelly, Gabe, JDV, etc.. is also there.. e di rin mukhang pinoy tignan.. but good luck on him.. w/o Junmar and Greg eh he can put some numbers in AFC.. I want to see if he is good or bust..

I think his legit, PBA has learned it's lesson from the previous Fil-sham scandal.
    When we are saying this cannot be accomplished, this cannot be done, then we are short-changing ourselves. My brain, it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I have to sit there and face myself and tell myself, Youre a failure, I think that is worse, that is almost worse than death.

- Kobe Bryant

Rest in Peace Mamba..

double post
    When we are saying this cannot be accomplished, this cannot be done, then we are short-changing ourselves. My brain, it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I have to sit there and face myself and tell myself, Youre a failure, I think that is worse, that is almost worse than death.

- Kobe Bryant

Rest in Peace Mamba..

Quote Originally Posted by fadzki View Post
    I think his legit, PBA has learned it's lesson from the previous Fil-sham scandal.
    I hope someday his son and his daughters might consider playing either basketball or volleyball. Who knows they might also be gilas, perlas or women's volleyball team prospects.

Sabagay.. money matters for him now.. that's why he will not fit in Gilas.. Baka he will not give his best effort because he will afraid on being injured during game time.. or baka manghingi pa yan ng extra money kay MVP to play for Gilas..
    Is it just me? i think yung girlfriend ni parks may factor sa pag dedemand kung totoo man yan. pure gut feel lang naman. parks never had a history of demanding such salary before? or maybe nakatikim lang ng alagang SMC kaya he is setting his bar too high.

I want to see when Terrence Jones back in Commisioner's cup.. malamang tiklop itong sila Parks at Erram sa katigasan ng ulo ng mga to.. Di uubra kay Jones yang attitude nila..
    I highly doubt locals ang titiklop sa import. Just look at what happened with SMB (Wells-Santos-Tubid circa). Its the imports that need na "makisama" not the locals. After all, they are the hugots and locals are the mainstays.

Menk is also legit,tough luck for guys like Jon Ordonio though..

Watch out for Major Pain 2.0

Last edited by hmbopbaduwap; 02-18-2020 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
    Menk is also legit,tough luck for guys like Jon Ordonio though..

Yeah. I always thought that pba, especially smb, at that time, was damn scared against tanduay. Only Alvarado was the fil-sham there. Hatfield, Menk and Cariaso are legit fil-ams. This trio with ira clark and hontiveros were still a formidable team . Their absence really hurt tanduay's quest for contention in 2000.

I hope the children of menk, hatfield and ordonio are into sports. Malay natin, they can be prospects in the future.

Yeah. I always thought that pba, especially smb, at that time, was damn scared against tanduay. Only Alvarado was the fil-sham there. Hatfield, Menk and Cariaso are legit fil-ams. This trio with ira clark and hontiveros were still a formidable team . Their absence really hurt tanduay's quest for contention in 2000.

I hope the children of menk, hatfield and ordonio are into sports. Malay natin, they can be prospects in the future.

Jon has two sons (Kobe and
    Tajhae) both were born here,both of them plays ball and are hoping to get a call up from Gilas..here's the eldest Kobe (20 years old) currently playing JUCO ball for Gavilan College

Article by Bill Velasco about Jon's two sons

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.phi...onio-boys/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
    Jon has two sons (Kobe and
    Tajhae) both were born here,both of them plays ball and are hoping to get a call up from Gilas..here's the eldest Kobe (20 years old) currently playing JUCO ball for Gavilan College

Article by Bill Velasco about Jon's two sons

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.phi...onio-boys/amp/
    How they fare? Are they planning to get into the philippines and play pro career? I think that's their chance to play for gilas.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast