2020 PBA All-Filipino Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 PBA All-Filipino Cup

2019-2020 season is over, let's talk about the incoming 2020 season. imo, pba should explore some reforms in the league.
    Attack
    defend
    Unite

with the emergence of a gilas draft , they might have to entertain the idea of adding a couple more teams.

Comment

Originally posted by deviant View Post
      with the emergence of a gilas draft , they might have to entertain the idea of adding a couple more teams.
      well, it's maybe only me but imo, pba should really contemplate to reduce their playing months in the season. 8-9 month-playing season is long but much better than the whole year season.

the 3-conference, whole year season is hurting the league. having a true off-season will help alot to them.
      Attack
      defend
      Unite

Comment

Originally posted by ja.he View Post
        well, it's maybe only me but imo, pba should really contemplate to reduce their playing months in the season. 8-9 month-playing season is long but much better than the whole year season.

the 3-conference, whole year season is hurting the league. having a true off-season will help alot to them.
        Well maybe a 2 Conference Season, All Filipino from March to July, PBA 3x3 or Short Invitational Conf during Fiba Season then Import laden Conference from Oct to Jan....

Comment

Well maybe a 2 Conference Season, All Filipino from March to July, PBA 3x3 or Short Invitational Conf during Fiba Season then Import laden Conference from Oct to Jan....

Comment

Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
            tbh, i don't really get the rationale behind this all-filipino cup. i think, we are the only top tier league in this world that has an all-local tournament.

having a foreign reinforcements all-season long will save pba teams' pockets in the long run. no need to give these players fat contracts. just allow them to gel with the team.

if they want to stay relevant in off-season, i think they need to established wpba just like what wnba is to nba. wpba will run only 2-3 months.

also, since playing in araneta and moa is too expensive, why not try to play in flying v arena, makati coliseum, caloocan sports complex and ynares sports arena? these are good 3000-5000 seater arenas.

these are only my suggestions.
            Attack
            defend
            Unite

Comment

Does anybody when the new season starts?

Comment

Originally posted by gideon
                It really is far from being a top tier league.
                Top tier league in the country. I think they are at least 2 o 3 leagues below the PBA.

PBA D - League, MPBL, & NBL

Comment

Originally posted by fadzki View Post
                  Top tier league in the country. I think they are at least 2 o 3 leagues below the PBA.

PBA D - League, MPBL, & NBL
                  i think someone lost his reading comprehension. hehehe
                  Attack
                  defend
                  Unite

Comment

i think someone lost his reading comprehension. hehehe
                    oops... popcorn on standby

Comment

Originally posted by fadzki View Post
                      oops... popcorn on standby
                      no no no. hahaha
                      Attack
                      defend
                      Unite

Comment

This is pathetic for our PBA teams playing against Korean universities. NZ NBL teams are on building up phase. Playing against Korean university teams is like match between an NBA team against D-I NCAA team. Tsk tsk
                        Attack
                        defend
                        Unite

Comment

I read somewhere it will be Magnolia vs SMB on opening day.

Final conference for Taulava and Baguio. While Caguioa will play his last 3 conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post

Final conference for Taulava and Baguio. While Caguioa will play his last 3 conferences.
                            Yeah, finally. More space for incoming players.
                            Attack
                            defend
                            Unite

Comment

Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post

why didn't just follow Sonny Thoss and Willy Wilson whom retired last season seems like they have been in the league forever.

How about Harvey Carey & Raffy Reavis when will they retire? clear some space for the new guys.
                              Last edited by fadzki; 02-04-2020, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information