No announcement yet.

2020 PBA All-Filipino Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice come from behind win for Alaska. This team is for real!

Comment

• 5'10 Castro
      6'2 Pogoy
      6'4 Parks
      6'7 Washington
      6'8 Erram

Quite a reasonable tall lineup. I'm so glad Washington's first name was not Rossevelt,that would be obnoxious.
      "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Erram showing critics he can defend perimeter players. Two times caught in a switch with smaller players, both times he was able to keep up and made them miss. I know it’s small sample size, but it is obvious Dickel trusts him to switch for the defensive system to work seamlessly.
        Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Vintage Jayson Castro on display.

Halfway through the 2nd quarter and just 2 attempts for Ravena. Wrong system? Wrong team?

Sagip Kapamilya Part 2

Comment

• Too much rushed shots and lazy passes for TNT which is not their usual. Are they intentionally losing this game? Tsk tsk
            Attack
            defend
            Unite

Comment

• I think the one dribble towards the basket suits Troy. A la Paras when he was put in the alley (top of the ft line area) in Blia Cup), Troy can actually thrive there. I am used to seeing him under the basket receiving drop passes from slashers.

Even Jericho Cruz wasn’t able to get rid of Erram one on one from the perimeter. I hope this keeps up so that we have another big to reach serviceable level on the international scene.
              Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• theme song for the nlex-tnt game: let the bodies hit the floooooorrrr,

scary fall by parks, that has to be a flagrant foul by mcaloney
                Last edited by CoJ; 10-29-2020, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                  theme song for the nlex-tnt game: let the bodies hit the floooooorrrr,

scary fall by parks, that has to be a flagrant foul by mcaloney
                  More like a match-fixing. There should be a commotion to make it not obvious. Joke
                  Attack
                  defend
                  Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                    More like a match-fixing. There should be a commotion to make it not obvious. Joke
                    SMC: Sagip Kapamilya
                    MVP group: Alagang Kapatid

LOL

Comment

• This is the most rigged game I’ve ever seen; PBA is a joke.

Comment

• Kiefer with the dagger

Comment

• typical Coach 0-5 teams
                          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• lol @ yeng's post game interview, no idea how they won, tnt just had a bad night and nlex is swerte, and he was surprised on their good defense

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
                              I think the one dribble towards the basket suits Troy. A la Paras when he was put in the alley (top of the ft line area) in Blia Cup), Troy can actually thrive there. I am used to seeing him under the basket receiving drop passes from slashers.

Even Jericho Cruz wasn’t able to get rid of Erram one on one from the perimeter. I hope this keeps up so that we have another big to reach serviceable level on the international scene.
                              There may be a little hope for both bigs to become serviceable in the international scene. Hopefully they can show it, especially on defense. Can Troy be able to defend?

Comment

• That is another example of sagip kapamilya.

Is it a coincidence? It is happenning in the PAST 10 years.

SMC and MVP.

They use the logic that the more teams they have in the playoffs, the better chance to win the chip. They always make sure that thei each 3 teams will enter the playoffs.

If Ginebra beat Magnolia, and TNT beat Nlex, Magnolia and Nlex will be both eliminated

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information