2020 PBA All-Filipino Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
    imo i think blackwater wants to field a competitive team, but reality hits them hard always, they cant match the coffers of SMC, MVP and to a lesser extent PHX and ROS
    Originally posted by robert0326
    Terrafirma's mission in the PBA.. to get the top pick at the draft.. s**k this team.. cj Perez should leave this team.. no mission at all.
    That's the plan. CJ plus the pick and Adams for SMCs trash

Comment

• Abueva finally reinstated.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
        That's the plan. CJ plus the pick and Adams for SMCs trash
        Don't diss terafirma's lack of mission. Their mission is clear. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
          Very good for phoenix.. they will now a legit contenders even against powerhouse teams.. very dangerous to play them in a series...
          He'll come off the bench, as usual. Question is, who will lose playing time?

Comment

• Blessing in disguise for SMC. They missed out on CJ but now they can get CJ and Adams. Buy 1 Take 1.

Comment

• Wright
              Intal
              Perkins
              Abueva
              Heruela

This is pretty athletic.
              Attack
              defend
              Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                Wright
                Intal
                Perkins
                Abueva
                Heruela

This is pretty athletic.
                This is actually a dream positionless basketball lineup in this setting. A lineup that's a little bigger will be a perfect small-ball lineup.

Comment

• Art dela Cruz is now practicing with Ginebra. If he can play tonight, hope we can see lineups that include 3 of Dillinger, Aljon, Art, Arvin, and JDV.

Comment

• I just realized that Phoenix has length.

Chua, Rios, Marcelo, Reyes, and Napoles are regular fixtures in the rotation of Topex.

Add Garcia and Jazul, this will be the depth of Phoenix team.

Has Mallari already played, another additional length for them? Jake Pascual is currently nursing an injury.

So again, Phoenix is a lengthy in the PBA.

Aside from them and Ginebra, I cannot think of a PBA team as lengthy as Phoenix.
                    Attack
                    defend
                    Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by spidey102279
                      Nope... smb, ginebra, tnt are stacked teams. only blind people can't see that. TNT already have gotten Erram, Ravena will be next, maybe they will trade ryan reyes
                      I was thinking also that Ravena will be next, as Castro is aging, and para sa Bayan ....Erram, Troy, Parks, Pogoy, Ravena can be the off the bench for 2023....

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                        I just realized that Phoenix has length.

Chua, Rios, Marcelo, Reyes, and Napoles are regular fixtures in the rotation of Topex.

Add Garcia and Jazul, this will be the depth of Phoenix team.

Has Mallari already played, another additional length for them? Jake Pascual is currently nursing an injury.

So again, Phoenix is a lengthy in the PBA.

Aside from them and Ginebra, I cannot think of a PBA team as lengthy as Phoenix.
                        Well TNT 5 of Erram, Troy, Parks , Pogoy and Enciso is lengthy also..With Washingtin, De Leon and asemerad coming of the bench

Comment

• A PBA player tested positive...Sino kaya? RoS and Blackwater game postponed but Manila Classico will push through...My guess is the player could be from Blackwater as they and Alaska were retested after being exposed to the PBA ref who turned out to be positive...

Comment

• Originally posted by spidey102279
                            Nope... smb, ginebra, tnt are stacked teams. only blind people can't see that. TNT already have gotten Erram, Ravena will be next, maybe they will trade ryan reyes
                            Agreed that they're stacked, but robert also has a point, Ginebra and TNT run good systems. SMB once did, with players moving the ball mainly due to June Mar's presence. A stacked team will put you above the rest on paper, but without a good system, that talent means jack. Note that Ginebra had the 8-year drought and SMB had the Petronovela years, despite having really talented teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                              A PBA player tested positive...Sino kaya? RoS and Blackwater game postponed but Manila Classico will push through...My guess is the player could be from Blackwater as they and Alaska were retested after being exposed to the PBA ref who turned out to be positive...
                              when i first read that headline in social media, i thought JDV was the one who got covid due to this stunt/breaking quarantine protocols

Joe DeVance warned after 'close encounter' with fans outside AUF gym (https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/n...201023-fbfirst)

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                                A PBA player tested positive...Sino kaya? RoS and Blackwater game postponed but Manila Classico will push through...My guess is the player could be from Blackwater as they and Alaska were retested after being exposed to the PBA ref who turned out to be positive...
                                This is bad for the PBA. Looks like the bubble's been breached.

How the hell are they going to save it?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information