Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 20

Javor had already been notorious for his intentional-like wrong calls against Fener, yet we ironically saw he was appointed to this critical game, as if on purpose...I had already suspects when I saw him on the referee list before the game, and the flow was as expected... Yes, Fener is not playing as they used to, but this year they are not wanted in Final Four...In the crunch times, referees got in the way and destroyed Fener..D-Will offensive faul!!! Come on, the same was called defensive faul 3-4 mins ago while Barca was on the offense..After all this investment, Barca will be pushed through Final Four, that is the only explanation for this game..

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    1. Anadolu Efes Istanbul 16 3 1635 1463 172
    2. Real Madrid 15 5 1687 1548 139
    3. FC Barcelona 14 6 1679 1562 117
    4. Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv 13 6 1610 1467 143
    5. CSKA Moscow 13 6 1564 1435 129
    6. Panathinaikos OPAP Athens 11 8 1637 1593 44
    7. AX Armani Exchange Milan 10 9 1483 1518 -35
    8. Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade 9 10 1398 1408 -10
    9. Valencia Basket 9 10 1562 1573 -11
    10. Khimki Moscow Region 9 11 1737 1755 -18
    11. LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne 8 11 1400 1523 -123
    12. Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul 8 12 1564 1583 -19
    13. Olympiacos Piraeus 7 12 1539 1588 -49
    14. KIROLBET Baskonia Vitoria 7 12 1384 1494 -110
    15. Zalgiris Kaunas 6 13 1424 1425 -1
    16. ALBA Berlin 6 13 1555 1630 -75
    17. Zenit St Petersburg 6 13 1369 1496 -127
    18. FC Bayern Munich 6 13 1419 1585 -166

get a bayern t-shirt asap cause tomorrow you wont even have the priviledge to be on 12th spot if they lose to olympiakos

i guess tomorrow you will cheer
    Wow, such a clever comeback

We will see how it goes at the end of the season, I'll quote this post. Good night
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by evtu View Post
    Javor had already been notorious for his intentional-like wrong calls against Fener, yet we ironically saw he was appointed to this critical game, as if on purpose...I had already suspects when I saw him on the referee list before the game, and the flow was as expected... Yes, Fener is not playing as they used to, but this year they are not wanted in Final Four...In the crunch times, referees got in the way and destroyed Fener..D-Will offensive faul!!! Come on, the same was called defensive faul 3-4 mins ago while Barca was on the offense..After all this investment, Barca will be pushed through Final Four, that is the only explanation for this game..
    actually they want fener in the f4 cause its hosted in germany where a lot of turks live,but efes doesnt have a fanbase so...

imagine a f4 with real,barcelona,efes,csska. jordi will try to sell free tickets again like he did in london some years ago cause the arena will be empty otherwise. there are 4 teams that can bring a lot of people to f4. fener,maccabi,panathinaikos,olympiakos. jordi needs one of them
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    actually they want fener in the f4 cause its hosted in germany where a lot of turks live,but efes doesnt have a fanbase so...

imagine a f4 with real,barcelona,efes,csska. jordi will try to sell free tickets again like he did in london some years ago. there are 4 teams that can bring a lot of people to f4. fener,maccabi,panathinaikos,olympiakos. jordi needs one of them
    If that was true, FB wouldn't slaughtered multiple times by the referees. Wrong calls were crystal clear, that were seen by anyone watching the games but the referees. Did FB play well today? No. Bu still the reason for the loss was referees, go figure.
    İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
    Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
    Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
    Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
    Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

I really don’t understand all the fuss about refereeing. In this part of the game they favored team A in the other part of the game day favored team B.
    That is just bullshit...
    Refereeing was BAD today, and more generally this season.
    Not for or against one spesific team. They are incompetent In general.

Yeah, there were a few horrible calls today but Fenerbahce did not lose because of the refs, and Barca did not win because of the refs. It’s that simple.

Barca entered the game very focused and strong while Fenerbahçe slept. Then we woke up and pushed like hell.
    In the end of the game, Barca had stronger legs and nerves.

Well done Barca. And well done Fenerbahçe for not giving up at 12-30.

@vivo ; please do not feed the trolls

Who has interest in F4 without Fener?

Wilbekin taking over....How do you say 3 pointer in Hebrew ??

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    Who has interest in F4 without Fener?
    Funny, ok!! Anyway, to be honest, regardless of the loss, I strongly get convinced tonight Fener will make it to F4, after seeing the fight put...unless wrong calls against Fener go like that..

Funny, ok!! Anyway, to be honest, regardless of the loss, I strongly get convinced tonight Fener will make it to F4, after seeing the fight put...unless wrong calls against Fener go like that..
    I am asking you seriously why you think that someone wants F4 without Fener. I didn't ask to be funny.

Who's interest this can be? Euroleague's? Jordi's? Efes? I don't get why someone would try to avoid Fenerbahce of making the F4. Regardless of the angle of the view it makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuneyt View Post
    I really don’t understand all the fuss about refereeing. In this part of the game they favored team A in the other part of the game day favored team B.
    That is just bullshit...
    Refereeing was BAD today, and more generally this season.
    Not for or against one spesific team. They are incompetent In general.

Yeah, there were a few horrible calls today but Fenerbahce did not lose because of the refs, and Barca did not win because of the refs. It’s that simple.

Barca entered the game very focused and strong while Fenerbahçe slept. Then we woke up and pushed like hell.
    In the end of the game, Barca had stronger legs and nerves.

Well done Barca. And well done Fenerbahçe for not giving up at 12-30.

@vivo ; please do not feed the trolls
    Kudos for this. There is some sense in ref talk, but I think it takes the focus away. Fener's top 5 issues are not related to the refs.

Even last year I used to see bball experts anouncing referees before every game and implying there is some conspiracy in the cooking. They are now convinced and selling this story to the fans. This does not help any one. I personally never check in advance nor remember afterwards who the refs are/were. and I think Lamonica is the only one I can immediately recognize.

As for the game, Fener did ok, I think. the fire is back. it's an uphill battle, and sometimes you'll slip a few steps down with all that extra burden.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Wilbekin really does make some incredible shots.

I am asking you seriously why you think that someone wants F4 without Fener. I didn't ask to be funny.

Who's interest this can be? Euroleague's? Jordi's? Efes? I don't get why someone would try to avoid Fenerbahce of making the F4. Regardless of the angle of the view it makes no sense to me.
    Actually, it is not all about Fener...Jordi is in search of different colors for F4 anymore..Fener made it for 5 years in a row..CSKA made it 9-10, Real is there always...If they keep the same form, it is no problem anyway, but Fener this year is not in good shape, which is seen as an opportunity to count them out...

Quote Originally Posted by Gman365 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Wilbekin really does make some incredible shots.
    pfff. Eurocup player.

Looks like referees taking over...So many bad calls on both sides... But we won at the end!
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Actually, it is not all about Fener...Jordi is in search of different colors for F4 anymore..Fener made it for 5 years in a row..CSKA made it 9-10, Real is there always...If they keep the same form, it is no problem anyway, but Fener this year is not in good shape, which is seen as an opportunity to count them out...
    Thanks for replying. Intersting to know this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    pfff. Eurocup player.
    MVP in Australia a few years ago....

I hope Levenspiel watches the circus of our boy Keifer Sykes in Tel Aviv. Messina has really lost control over this team. Everyone does what he wants. The good old Olimpia Milano we all know. I already got worried about them

MVP in Australia a few years ago....
    There were a few guys here who used to take offense on every praise about Wilbekin and come back with "he's just an eurocup player".

Wilbekin's one of my favorite players.

I hope Levenspiel watches the circus of our boy Keifer Sykes in Tel Aviv. Messina has really lost control over this team. Everyone does what he wants. The good old Olimpia Milano we all know. I already got worried about them
    Looks like Nedovic was pretty good, but only played 11 minutes. Did he get injured or something?
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

Well, it was an ugly game, with lots of turnovers, and bad refereeing, Messina tried to keep low score, but it bit him in the ass at the end - Wilbekin made few shots and it was too late.

Good illustration on Acy discussion - great defence, hesitation from 3 point, turnovers because of it... I still think he's a good asset.
    Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 01-16-2020 at 09:19 PM.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast