Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 20

The 3's are falling in Moscow...Khimki still has a pulse...

Rudy and Randolph will come back and Real will regroup...

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    I mean, this particular game should be played with blood and tears - not fucking ghost calls. Otherwise any team who is playing in a hostile arena would flop their way to a close game
    That’s why ultra agressive Fener committed 12 fouls, only 2 in second Q and Barca 14?
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    That’s why ultra agressive Fener committed 12 fouls, only 2 in second Q and Barca 14?
    I can be objective: The refs noticed such a fuck up they did in 1st Q, and were scared to call against us until last two minutes in 2nd Q. I hate this kind of games - they were stupid to call every single thing against us to start the game, then tried to balance the calls, then when we came back to the game they again started to call easy fouls. Disgrace of a crew.

Edit: number of fouls from two teams came to be about equal at the end of 1st half. Good job refs
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Also, Sloukas played an amazing second quarter after we thrashed him lol
    Şampiyonluk gelince

I can be objective: The refs noticed such a fuck up they did in 1st Q, and were scared to call against us until last two minutes in 2nd Q. I hate this kind of games - they were stupid to call every single thing against us to start the game, then tried to balance the calls, then when we came back to the game they again started to call easy fouls. Disgrace of a crew.

Edit: number of fouls from two teams came to be about equal at the end of 1st half. Good job refs
    No way Barca winning the game with criteria like this. Fener is literally beating them and they somehow made more fouls.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    No way Barca winning the game with criteria like this. Fener is literally beating them and they somehow made more fouls.
    Yeah, sure. If we are playing good even for 5 minutes it is obviously because of refs, right

Never mind that 2 of the referees were too scared to call an intentional elbow to the face against us and the 3rd one from the other side had to intervene
    Şampiyonluk gelince

To be honest refs are helping Fener a lot tonight.

Aside that Barca is really unstable whole season.

This is physical basketball for sure...For better or worse...

If Fener gets this game i think they definitely go to the playoffs...

Any comments about that offensive foul called on Williams? Davies was moving laterally but an offensive foul, then a technical against the bench... Yeah we are definitely favored
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Referees are terrible as we expected but we also lost this game because of Obra,

- Still used Vesely after his second foul in the first half, and then he gets into foul trouble too early, this was obvious and I have no idea what was he thinking... He is doing this shit all the time and he never learns, stop using Vesely after he makes 2 fouls early already.
    - Still insisted on Williams's shooting even when he is playing perhaps the worst game of his entire Euroleague career (0/7 3pts shoots)... Put the guy on bench after missing 4 three pts shots in a row, don't wait another miss shot...
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010-11(2), 2013, 2016, 2019-20(2) Turkish Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007-08(2), 2010-11(2), 2014, 2016-18(3) Turkish BSL Champion ---
    --- 2015-19(5) EuroLeague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 EuroLeague Champion ---

Refs are on Barca side in 2nd half. I commented 1st half.

Anyway Barca deserved victory imo, they performed really well in defense. But Pesic still can't use full potential of this team.

Gg Barça. It would have been good to win today but De Colo, Datome, Williams were all ineffective today despite stellar performance from Sloukas. We could have still won but team needs to get better

Edit: almost 20 turnovers killed us, that needs to be at most 10
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Barcelona is a great team but they still don't convince me to be able to win it all. At the end Efes really showed more than all others until now.

VESELY IS AN EX-PLAYER(and never was anything special btw, just athletic guard-dependant big guy,nowadays not even that great athletically). as soon as some understand this,they will understand that fener can get in the playoff cause after real,barcelona,efes,csska,maccabi and panathinaikos the rest of the teams are all joke team,but in the playoffs the "god help whoever faces obradovic" is just wishfull thinking. fener cant compete against efes,real and barcelona in a series
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

FB awaits for another apology from Euroleague. These referees really suck. It is unbelievable that Euroleague would send referees who already have a bad record against FB.
    İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
    Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
    Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
    Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
    Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    VESELY IS AN EX-PLAYER(and never was anything special btw, just athletic guard-dependant big guy,nowadays not even that great athletically). as soon as some understand this,they will understand that fener can get in the playoff cause after real,barcelona,efes,csska,maccabi and panathinaikos the rest of the teams are all joke team,but in the playoffs the "god help whoever faces obradovic" is just wishfull thinking. fener cant compete against efes,real and barcelona in a series
    PAO IS AN EX-TEAM

No one needs advice about playoffs from a fanatic Pao fan lol, i.e. the 1-13 team and running. See how ridiculous your comment is? No?

Fener was +16 with Vesely today, without him -22. I rest my case, your honor

Edit: Also, don't make me find your comments before the playoff series in 2016-2017. You were convinced Fener would be buried there, at the end Pao didn't even win a single game in the series
    Şampiyonluk gelince

PAO IS AN EX-TEAM

No one needs advice about playoffs from a fanatic Pao fan lol, i.e. the 1-13 team and running. See how ridiculous your comment is? No?

Fener was +16 with Vesely today, without him -22. I rest my case, your honor
    CALATHES 1 EUROLEAGUE IN 10 years
    loserbahce 1 euroleague in their entire history. whats ridiculous is your record so far. i cant even see your team in the table in twitter posts. need to touch the photo in order to get bigger and see the bottom of the table where you are

how did fener fans reply to everyone when they had good winning streaks? NEXT PLEASE. not wasting my time with losers
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Referees helping Milano as well, but Maccabi putting damn foul shots in would be nice too... Only one point Milano lead in half-time, we still can win dammit.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    CALATHES 1 EUROLEAGUE IN 10 years
    loserbahce 1 euroleague in their entire history. whats ridiculous is your record so far. i cant even see your team in the table in twitter posts. need to touch the photo in order to get bigger and see the bottom of the table where you are

how did fener fans reply to everyone when they had good winning streaks? NEXT PLEASE. not wasting my time with losers
    To call a team loser when your team consistently fails to get even at that point takes some delusion, I will give you that

Edit: Yeah, I'm sure you also weren't able to see Fener back when Pao had the home court advantage - which meant nothing at all, OAKA was a walk in the park. I hope we match up with Pao again in the playoffs lol
    Şampiyonluk gelince

To call a team loser when your team consistently fails to get even at that point takes some delusion, I will give you that

Edit: Yeah, I'm sure you also weren't able to see Fener back when Pao had the home court advantage - which meant nothing at all, OAKA was a walk in the park. I hope we match up with Pao again in the playoffs lol
    1. Anadolu Efes Istanbul 16 3 1635 1463 172
    2. Real Madrid 15 5 1687 1548 139
    3. FC Barcelona 14 6 1679 1562 117
    4. Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv 13 6 1610 1467 143
    5. CSKA Moscow 13 6 1564 1435 129
    6. Panathinaikos OPAP Athens 11 8 1637 1593 44
    7. AX Armani Exchange Milan 10 9 1483 1518 -35
    8. Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade 9 10 1398 1408 -10
    9. Valencia Basket 9 10 1562 1573 -11
    10. Khimki Moscow Region 9 11 1737 1755 -18
    11. LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne 8 11 1400 1523 -123
    12. Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul 8 12 1564 1583 -19
    13. Olympiacos Piraeus 7 12 1539 1588 -49
    14. KIROLBET Baskonia Vitoria 7 12 1384 1494 -110
    15. Zalgiris Kaunas 6 13 1424 1425 -1
    16. ALBA Berlin 6 13 1555 1630 -75
    17. Zenit St Petersburg 6 13 1369 1496 -127
    18. FC Bayern Munich 6 13 1419 1585 -166

get a bayern t-shirt asap cause tomorrow you wont even have the priviledge to be on 12th spot if they lose to olympiakos

i guess tomorrow you will cheer
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast