No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is realistic picture where Fener is in this moment.
    Concept where Williams takes 7 shoots for 3pts and Nando just 2 is enough to conclude something big is wrong this team.
    We will win some games and probably will be in play off too, but in this way we don't have any chance for the title so this season is over.
    Sloukas is killing this team and his 11 assists he can stick in his ass because he kills any momentum and ball movement.

Again, we have three top players in De Colo, Datome and Vesely, but as long as Sloukas is in command other players will take the most of the shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
      your reaction about different opinions is so funny
      You don't tolerate different opinion (kinda fascist, if you ask me) - you keep pushing same, nauseating ages old mantra. You don't respect anybody, nor use any logic to its name, using same fallacious arguments time after time after time. I still think you are re-issue of long-banned 'Casspi' troll persona, but, again, those were days when trolls weren't tolerated.
      Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
        Referees are terrible as we expected but we also lost this game because of Obra,

- Still used Vesely after his second foul in the first half, and then he gets into foul trouble too early, this was obvious and I have no idea what was he thinking... He is doing this shit all the time and he never learns, stop using Vesely after he makes 2 fouls early already.
        - Still insisted on Williams's shooting even when he is playing perhaps the worst game of his entire Euroleague career (0/7 3pts shoots)... Put the guy on bench after missing 4 three pts shots in a row, don't wait another miss shot...
        I totaly agree. Vesely is the most important player together with Datome and De Colo. He had to be on the court in the finish.
        Also it's ridiculous that Williams shots 0/7 and in the same time De Colo takes just 2 shoots. This is not Williams fault but Obra and Sloukas.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
          Making my point about trolling, huh?...
          But rest assured - I don't get offended by antisemitic trolls on Internet (in general - just for you snowflakes), whom I don't know, don't give a shit about, and who have as much intellect as my little toe.
          Take a break already. You are in delirium and you make a fool of yourself

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
            You don't tolerate different opinion (kinda fascist, if you ask me) - you keep pushing same, nauseating ages old mantra. You don't respect anybody, nor use any logic to its name, using same fallacious arguments time after time after time. I still think you are re-issue of long-banned 'Casspi' troll persona, but, again, those were days when trolls weren't tolerated.
            i came here years ago as maccabeo, and here i am . u know , there is something very serious by u: accuse having different identity or accuse being somebody who hate mta . all of that ,simply because having different opinions. for two reasons above u should be banned . i never accused anybody. i always accepted every opinion and sure, discuss and replayed but i never accused . said that, this is not my home. administrators could do what they want. but between me and you , there just one who would deserve to be banned. u are a so blind fan who cant accept ad tolerate opinions. u were getting crazy because i wrote of blatt and gershon as mediocre coach or acy as a medicore player. is it a faulth?this is simply absurd .dont kow your age but is is usually tipical by a teenager.
            ps ask for ban, so to cancel different opnions, was tipical of regimes. u should know
            pps guess what, im even jewish not just a mta fan
            Last edited by maccabeo; 01-16-2020, 11:33 PM.

Comment

it was a crucial match for fener. as i think fener is a great team, it was a great win by barca

Comment

For what it's worth, I still think referees were disgustingly incompetent today, but we shouldn't have let Barça take a fucking 18 points lead, or make 17 turnovers, or miss open shots. Fener could have won this game regardless of the refereeing. There are many more games to win though, on to the next one
                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                  i know i know ,u prefere jack-rey
                  It is not important which players he prefers. It is just weird to mention Diba/Black (two players I actually like and would have loved to see them with us) 3 times a day
                  They are out. It is a fact of life.

You be like:
                  Before every game: Without Diba/Black we will struggle but with them, we would have won +15.
                  After every game: If Diba/Black were with us we could have done better.

It is not like they are coming back soon, so it just irrelevant to mention them so much.
                  Other teams have injuries as well.

Maccabi had 2 weeks when injuries strongly impacted the team (We had just 6 players squad for Israeli league! Crazy!) but we all glad it is better now and we try to focus on the team we have and not on what we do not have.

Comment

Originally posted by Metec View Post
                    It is not important which players he prefers. It is just weird to mention Diba/Black (two players I actually like and would have loved to see them with us) 3 times a day

You be like:
                    Before every game: Without Diba/Black we will struggle but with them, we would have won +15.

It is not like they are coming back soon, so it just irrelevant to mention them so much.

Maccabi had 2 weeks when injuries strongly impacted the team (We had just 6 players squad for Israeli league! Crazy!) but we all glad it is better now and we try to focus on the team we have and not on what we do not have.
                    thats true and right. we cant do anything about black diba, as repeating of their absence is not something cant help, but u know, i have big regret this year. said that, thats could be solved simply not reading me. differently, is highly serious asking to ban somebody or refusing to accept other opnions

Comment

Always the same arguments in the forum.

Nobody speaking about Real Madrid's horrible game? Only Gman.

A disaster, Khimki is great un offense but bad un defense, and today our attack was mediocre, and our defense nonexistant. We were down 21, but Mickey and Causeur were the only players who came to the game.

Only -8, not bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                        Take a break already. You are in delirium and you make a fool of yourself
                        I'm absolutely sane pal, just got fed up with constant trolling. This person should have been banned long ago, but of course nobody cares. And it's of course not because a difference of opinion, it's because of trolling, intolerance, lack of logic and total incoherence and lack of basketball intelligence,].
                        Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 01-17-2020, 02:04 AM.
                        Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metec View Post

You be like:

Exactly.
                          Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post

A disaster, Khimki is great un offense but bad un defense, and today our attack was mediocre, and our defense nonexistant. We were down 21, but Mickey and Causeur were the only players who came to the game.

Only -8, not bad...
                            Yep, to be honest I expected Real to win both games in Russia (well, CSKA is tough, but RM should have been better), especially against Khimki, but they haven't had a defence at all, and the result is indeed lying - it should have been more like 15-20 to Khimki.
                            Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 01-17-2020, 02:14 AM.
                            Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cb1907 View Post
                              FB did lose because of the refs.

I think you didn't watch the game, there were "many" horrible calls tonight. They even had an official review for an unsportsmanlike foul which didn't ever need a review. That alone gives an idea about their attitude.
                              What I don't understand is why there are so many ex-jugoslav referees in this league.

There is only one team (red star) but there are tons of Serbian-Croatian (and other ex-jugoslav countries I suppose) referees. In almost every game game I notice there is one of them, sometimes even two.

And they are so mediocre, I am sure they don't like Israeli and probably Turkish teams. Something has to be done eliminating at least some of them from the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post

Only -8, not bad...
                                considering real's frontline such a defence is unacceptable but if the team has decided to keep Laso at all costs nothing is going to change.

Real's fans can only hope that the player's great personality will be sufficient (when the topic moments arrive) to go ahead and perhaps even win titles. It has already happened more than once. But during regular season the team will always have ups and downs the way they play (tons of 3pt shots and occasionally bad defence).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information