No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refs are on Barca side in 2nd half. I commented 1st half.

Anyway Barca deserved victory imo, they performed really well in defense. But Pesic still can't use full potential of this team.

Comment

Gg Barça. It would have been good to win today but De Colo, Datome, Williams were all ineffective today despite stellar performance from Sloukas. We could have still won but team needs to get better

Edit: almost 20 turnovers killed us, that needs to be at most 10
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Barcelona is a great team but they still don't convince me to be able to win it all. At the end Efes really showed more than all others until now.

Comment

VESELY IS AN EX-PLAYER(and never was anything special btw, just athletic guard-dependant big guy,nowadays not even that great athletically). as soon as some understand this,they will understand that fener can get in the playoff cause after real,barcelona,efes,csska,maccabi and panathinaikos the rest of the teams are all joke team,but in the playoffs the "god help whoever faces obradovic" is just wishfull thinking. fener cant compete against efes,real and barcelona in a series
          Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

FB awaits for another apology from Euroleague. These referees really suck. It is unbelievable that Euroleague would send referees who already have a bad record against FB.
            İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
            Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
            Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
            Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
            Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
              VESELY IS AN EX-PLAYER(and never was anything special btw, just athletic guard-dependant big guy,nowadays not even that great athletically). as soon as some understand this,they will understand that fener can get in the playoff cause after real,barcelona,efes,csska,maccabi and panathinaikos the rest of the teams are all joke team,but in the playoffs the "god help whoever faces obradovic" is just wishfull thinking. fener cant compete against efes,real and barcelona in a series
              PAO IS AN EX-TEAM

No one needs advice about playoffs from a fanatic Pao fan lol, i.e. the 1-13 team and running. See how ridiculous your comment is? No?

Fener was +16 with Vesely today, without him -22. I rest my case, your honor

Edit: Also, don't make me find your comments before the playoff series in 2016-2017. You were convinced Fener would be buried there, at the end Pao didn't even win a single game in the series
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                PAO IS AN EX-TEAM

No one needs advice about playoffs from a fanatic Pao fan lol, i.e. the 1-13 team and running. See how ridiculous your comment is? No?

Fener was +16 with Vesely today, without him -22. I rest my case, your honor
                CALATHES 1 EUROLEAGUE IN 10 years
                loserbahce 1 euroleague in their entire history. whats ridiculous is your record so far. i cant even see your team in the table in twitter posts. need to touch the photo in order to get bigger and see the bottom of the table where you are

how did fener fans reply to everyone when they had good winning streaks? NEXT PLEASE. not wasting my time with losers
                Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Referees helping Milano as well, but Maccabi putting damn foul shots in would be nice too... Only one point Milano lead in half-time, we still can win dammit.
                  Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

CALATHES 1 EUROLEAGUE IN 10 years
                    loserbahce 1 euroleague in their entire history. whats ridiculous is your record so far. i cant even see your team in the table in twitter posts. need to touch the photo in order to get bigger and see the bottom of the table where you are

how did fener fans reply to everyone when they had good winning streaks? NEXT PLEASE. not wasting my time with losers
                    To call a team loser when your team consistently fails to get even at that point takes some delusion, I will give you that

Edit: Yeah, I'm sure you also weren't able to see Fener back when Pao had the home court advantage - which meant nothing at all, OAKA was a walk in the park. I hope we match up with Pao again in the playoffs lol
                    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                      To call a team loser when your team consistently fails to get even at that point takes some delusion, I will give you that

Edit: Yeah, I'm sure you also weren't able to see Fener back when Pao had the home court advantage - which meant nothing at all, OAKA was a walk in the park. I hope we match up with Pao again in the playoffs lol
                      1. Anadolu Efes Istanbul 16 3 1635 1463 172
                      2. Real Madrid 15 5 1687 1548 139
                      3. FC Barcelona 14 6 1679 1562 117
                      4. Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv 13 6 1610 1467 143
                      5. CSKA Moscow 13 6 1564 1435 129
                      6. Panathinaikos OPAP Athens 11 8 1637 1593 44
                      7. AX Armani Exchange Milan 10 9 1483 1518 -35
                      8. Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade 9 10 1398 1408 -10
                      9. Valencia Basket 9 10 1562 1573 -11
                      10. Khimki Moscow Region 9 11 1737 1755 -18
                      11. LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne 8 11 1400 1523 -123
                      12. Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul 8 12 1564 1583 -19
                      13. Olympiacos Piraeus 7 12 1539 1588 -49
                      14. KIROLBET Baskonia Vitoria 7 12 1384 1494 -110
                      15. Zalgiris Kaunas 6 13 1424 1425 -1
                      16. ALBA Berlin 6 13 1555 1630 -75
                      17. Zenit St Petersburg 6 13 1369 1496 -127
                      18. FC Bayern Munich 6 13 1419 1585 -166

get a bayern t-shirt asap cause tomorrow you wont even have the priviledge to be on 12th spot if they lose to olympiakos

i guess tomorrow you will cheer
                      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Javor had already been notorious for his intentional-like wrong calls against Fener, yet we ironically saw he was appointed to this critical game, as if on purpose...I had already suspects when I saw him on the referee list before the game, and the flow was as expected... Yes, Fener is not playing as they used to, but this year they are not wanted in Final Four...In the crunch times, referees got in the way and destroyed Fener..D-Will offensive faul!!! Come on, the same was called defensive faul 3-4 mins ago while Barca was on the offense..After all this investment, Barca will be pushed through Final Four, that is the only explanation for this game..

Comment

1. Anadolu Efes Istanbul 16 3 1635 1463 172
                          2. Real Madrid 15 5 1687 1548 139
                          3. FC Barcelona 14 6 1679 1562 117
                          4. Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv 13 6 1610 1467 143
                          5. CSKA Moscow 13 6 1564 1435 129
                          6. Panathinaikos OPAP Athens 11 8 1637 1593 44
                          7. AX Armani Exchange Milan 10 9 1483 1518 -35
                          8. Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade 9 10 1398 1408 -10
                          9. Valencia Basket 9 10 1562 1573 -11
                          10. Khimki Moscow Region 9 11 1737 1755 -18
                          11. LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne 8 11 1400 1523 -123
                          12. Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul 8 12 1564 1583 -19
                          13. Olympiacos Piraeus 7 12 1539 1588 -49
                          14. KIROLBET Baskonia Vitoria 7 12 1384 1494 -110
                          15. Zalgiris Kaunas 6 13 1424 1425 -1
                          16. ALBA Berlin 6 13 1555 1630 -75
                          17. Zenit St Petersburg 6 13 1369 1496 -127
                          18. FC Bayern Munich 6 13 1419 1585 -166

get a bayern t-shirt asap cause tomorrow you wont even have the priviledge to be on 12th spot if they lose to olympiakos

i guess tomorrow you will cheer
                          Wow, such a clever comeback

We will see how it goes at the end of the season, I'll quote this post. Good night
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by evtu View Post
                            Javor had already been notorious for his intentional-like wrong calls against Fener, yet we ironically saw he was appointed to this critical game, as if on purpose...I had already suspects when I saw him on the referee list before the game, and the flow was as expected... Yes, Fener is not playing as they used to, but this year they are not wanted in Final Four...In the crunch times, referees got in the way and destroyed Fener..D-Will offensive faul!!! Come on, the same was called defensive faul 3-4 mins ago while Barca was on the offense..After all this investment, Barca will be pushed through Final Four, that is the only explanation for this game..
                            actually they want fener in the f4 cause its hosted in germany where a lot of turks live,but efes doesnt have a fanbase so...

imagine a f4 with real,barcelona,efes,csska. jordi will try to sell free tickets again like he did in london some years ago cause the arena will be empty otherwise. there are 4 teams that can bring a lot of people to f4. fener,maccabi,panathinaikos,olympiakos. jordi needs one of them
                            Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

actually they want fener in the f4 cause its hosted in germany where a lot of turks live,but efes doesnt have a fanbase so...

imagine a f4 with real,barcelona,efes,csska. jordi will try to sell free tickets again like he did in london some years ago. there are 4 teams that can bring a lot of people to f4. fener,maccabi,panathinaikos,olympiakos. jordi needs one of them
                              If that was true, FB wouldn't slaughtered multiple times by the referees. Wrong calls were crystal clear, that were seen by anyone watching the games but the referees. Did FB play well today? No. Bu still the reason for the loss was referees, go figure.
                              İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
                              Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
                              Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
                              Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
                              Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

Comment

I really don’t understand all the fuss about refereeing. In this part of the game they favored team A in the other part of the game day favored team B.
                                That is just bullshit...
                                Refereeing was BAD today, and more generally this season.
                                Not for or against one spesific team. They are incompetent In general.

Yeah, there were a few horrible calls today but Fenerbahce did not lose because of the refs, and Barca did not win because of the refs. It’s that simple.

Barca entered the game very focused and strong while Fenerbahçe slept. Then we woke up and pushed like hell.
                                In the end of the game, Barca had stronger legs and nerves.

Well done Barca. And well done Fenerbahçe for not giving up at 12-30.

@vivo ; please do not feed the trolls

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information