Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 20

I consider that a Balcanic and near east paranoia. Refs are against Serbs, Greeks, Turks and Israelis, against half league. Western European conspiracy.

Bullshit. Nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    Western European conspiracy.

Bullshit. Nothing else.
    100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    I agree that refs were bad, but the premise was that they don’t like Turkish teams, which is bullshit.
    Agreed on that

Quote Originally Posted by Gman365 View Post
    Wilbekin taking over....How do you say 3 pointer in Hebrew ??
    shla-SHAH
    *77----*81----*01----*04----*05----*14
    "Hoo, Haa, Ma Kara? CSKA Ahla Ota!"

I thought the game was super exciting.
    Highly tenacious defense on both sides lowered the effective level of basketball but I am sure the quality was there, masked by equivalent defensive quality.

It was a treat to watch all players on both teams take it so seriously. Every possession felt like the game winning shot!

No idea how the players keep up with that. Hope they get some "rest" against that German team.
    *77----*81----*01----*04----*05----*14
    "Hoo, Haa, Ma Kara? CSKA Ahla Ota!"

If your team is good, it gets more leeway from referees against the "worse" teams, or teams that have no aim. If your team is bad, referees won't care much about you. It is the same thing like they call more in favor of star players. This has been the case in Europe and NBA forever, I don't think there's a conspiracy against any nation in Euroleague (some individual referee could be racist, I'm talking in general)
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by kzav View Post
    “ There were other reasons for our loss, but I will not talk about it much.”

Answering the question about the referees of the match Obradovic said, ‘We will prepare a video and of course will meet with the Euroleague management. It’s the only way. Of course we respect the organization, but we expect the same respect.”

Apparently Euroleague cut this part in their website while showing his comments hahahah fucking pathetic losers

https://twitter.com/werise7/status/1...581926400?s=19
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by iraz View Post
    I rarely watch Khimki play, so I saw only moments of this game. And I was very much surprized with Real's loss. But I think that the game against us on Tuesday was very exhausting, so I wouldn't be surprized if we have problems with Baskonia today. And Real had less time for rest too.
    Meanwhile after the game with CSKA you've explained that it's a normal practice for Laso not to insist on winning certain games that he considers not important. Maybe this was another such game? In this case there is not much to discuss. Though I find it a really strange explanation.
    Laso use to rotate the players in some difficult away games. Llull, Deck and Reyes played more vs CSKA, 3 players without any rythim. He knows thats vs CSKA (he did It vs Barça at home) un Moscow is quiet difficult to win, so he takes the game more "relaxed"

I am sure that he thought that the game to win was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Always the same arguments in the forum.

Nobody speaking about Real Madrid's horrible game? Only Gman.

A disaster, Khimki is great un offense but bad un defense, and today our attack was mediocre, and our defense nonexistant. We were down 21, but Mickey and Causeur were the only players who came to the game.

Only -8, not bad...
    That's because those games weren't important. 15-5 or 16-4 or 17-3 score - doesn't matter for Real Madrid, and Laso obviously didn't cared about results in this week.

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Apparently Euroleague cut this part in their website while showing his comments hahahah fucking pathetic losers

https://twitter.com/werise7/status/1...581926400?s=19
    That's nothing new. There were examples in the past when coaches didn't have any statement after the game at all. I remember when Saras complained something against referees and he didn't have statement on the site after game.

when giannakopoulos and panathinaikos were accusing the referees the turks were saying "0-3,sweep,losers,basketball is a game where the best eventually wins etc." and were making fun of the "euroleague mafia" talk. its a pleasure watching them do the exact same thing right now. when vesely was fouling pappas and euroleague praised that as block of the night the turks were making fun of panathinaikos fans complaining on euroleague's social media. when fener almost stole the 2016 title turning the game into a wrestling match in the second half against csska,everything was fine. luckily the hand of god sent the game to overtime and justice was given

8 wins,12 defeats. basketball is a game where the best eventually wins etc. fener fans especially and their board were against us when we brought that talk in a euroleague meeting 2018 summer. so everything is OK according to them,so now they need to shut up and enjoy the refereeing and jordi's league. your team among olympiakos were the 2 main teams supporting bertomeu back then. karma is a bitch,bitches
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Laso use to rotate the players in some difficult away games. Llull, Deck and Reyes played more vs CSKA, 3 players without any rythim. He knows thats vs CSKA (he did It vs Barça at home) un Moscow is quiet difficult to win, so he takes the game more "relaxed"

madrid is probably suffering of some old players in his roster as for example lull is not as great as before injury but real is always one of two the fav team for the title and also u have laso, one of best eu coach ever

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    when giannakopoulos and panathinaikos were accusing the referees the turks were saying "0-3,sweep,losers,basketball is a game where the best eventually wins etc." and were making fun of the "euroleague mafia" talk. its a pleasure watching them do the exact same thing right now. when vesely was fouling pappas and euroleague praised that as block of the night the turks were making fun of panathinaikos fans complaining on euroleague's social media. when fener almost stole the 2016 title turning the game into a wrestling match in the second half against csska,everything was fine. luckily the hand of god sent the game to overtime and justice was given

8 wins,12 defeats. basketball is a game where the best eventually wins etc. fener fans especially and their board were against us when we brought that talk in a euroleague meeting 2018 summer. so everything is OK according to them,so now they need to shut up and enjoy the refereeing and jordi's league. your team among olympiakos were the 2 main teams supporting bertomeu back then. karma is a bitch,bitches
    There's a small difference - we sometimes win (2017), sometimes lose(2016), sometimes refs make mistakes in favor us, sometimes against us. They aren't a mafia, they are incompetent and should face punishments. Fener or Pao fans who cry saying Euroleague mafia are stupid.

Meanwhile Pao fans and their president cry relentlessly and keep failing, Pao has absolutely zero success since Zoc left. I mean DPG is obviously successful in keeping a whole fanbase sleeping with Euroleague mafia stories, but I mean sports success.
    Şampiyonluk gelince

There's a small difference - we sometimes win (2017), sometimes lose(2016), sometimes refs make mistakes in favor us, sometimes against us. They aren't a mafia, they are incompetent and should face punishments. Fener or Pao fans who cry saying Euroleague mafia are stupid.

Meanwhile Pao fans and their president cry relentlessly
    and keep failing, Pao has absolutely zero success since Zoc left. I mean DPG is obviously successful in keeping a whole fanbase sleeping with Euroleague mafia stories, but I mean sports success.
    i think the stupid one in here is you, negating yourself with these lines.

anyway the only ones that crying all the time about the referees this season are fener fans. havent seen any panathinaikos fan complaining here or anywhere else about the referees,having lost most of our games in the last 1 or 2 possesions. we could easily go back 4-5 minutes behind the end of the game and look for a wrong call and that would do the job easily. bro,sorry to tell you,but the one that sucks is your team,not the refs. BASKETBALL IS GAME WHERE THE BEST EVENTUALLY WIN. thats what you all said back in the day and now its more relevant than ever. good luck on your way to reaching the playoffs. i hope you matchup against efes and ataman. it will be a pleasure watching him destroying obradovic for like the 100th time
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Meanwhile Pao fans and their president cry relentlessly and keep failing, Pao has absolutely zero success since Zoc left. I mean DPG is obviously successful in keeping a whole fanbase sleeping with Euroleague mafia stories, but I mean sports success.
    for those of you that take one persons comments and say that all of one teams fans think the same should be ashamed of yourselves. if that is to be the norm, lets find the most outrageous comments from a poster of each team and use that as the mentality of all their fans. i can think of a few Fener supporters that make some really outrageous comments. do you want to be included as supporting everything any Fener supporter says? i don't, so please make exception notes for the majority of the PAO fans, especially me. i am really tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ByThor View Post
    for those of you that take one persons comments and say that all of one teams fans think the same should be ashamed of yourselves. if that is to be the norm, lets find the most outrageous comments from a poster of each team and use that as the mentality of all their fans. i can think of a few Fener supporters that make some really outrageous comments. do you want to be included as supporting everything any Fener supporter says? i don't, so please make exception notes for the majority of the PAO fans, especially me. i am really tired of it.
    You are right, I shouldn't have responded in the same manner with him, making generalizations and stuff. I'm sorry for that. I will try not to from now on, because it quickly descends into a pissing contest
    Şampiyonluk gelince

I really find this Laso's practice rather strange. Isn't it more wise to rotate players that are not quite ready for serious games in some minor games and show some ambition against direct competitors? In my opinion, Itoudis' stand on this problem is more valid. He has ceased to pay attention to the number of wins, but he obviously puts an emphasis on the necessity to win or at least to put a huge effort on winning the most difficult games, because at the very end everything that is needed is just one win against a very good team. (Well, in the best case, just two wins, but against two teams.) And last year this brought him success.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuneyt View Post
    I watched the game and saw terrible refereeing for and against BOTH teams.
    Fenerbahçe lost because they gave Barca a terrific lead in the beginning, and when they made a comeback, they came empty handed from 3-4 possessions to allow Fenerbahce to open the lead.
    Fenerbahçe did not defend well, did not attack well, missed open shots and many FT’s, and had 17 turnovers.
    Yes the refereeing was bad, but that is not the reason we lost.
    And I would repeat, FB did lose because of the refs. You are also confirming the refs were bad. While it was for and against, just think about the timing and balance of it against FB. In 1st period for example, was it Barca who made that gap or the referees? Once you constitute enough gap for a team, making false decisions later to recover are meaningless, yet they continued against FB. If you want evidence, just rewatch the foul calls against Vesely, and then watch foul calls against D.Williams. Same match, same referees different approach. Don't forget to watch Vesely's basket foul position which somehow turned to be only a foul by those brilliant referees. Those fouls cases are only few sample cases. They didn't only make calls that are horrible but they also kept on making no calls when they should. 3 of them on the court and no one of them sees a clear foul, traveling? Really hard to believe you can find 3 incompetent referees at the same time and send to a match (and worse repeat that). If you can calculate the bad calls and calls that are not made, you can see what would happen in a match with 6 points gap (and also think if that 6 points gap weren't created by refs beforehand, at the end of game FB wouldn't be after quick triples they lost to score).
    İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
    Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
    Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
    Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
    Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

Quote Originally Posted by DraxDomax View Post
    shla-SHAH
    Thanks bud....Lol...That's cool.

You are right, I shouldn't have responded in the same manner with him, making generalizations and stuff. I'm sorry for that. I will try not to from now on, because it quickly descends into a pissing contest
    Hallelujah
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Sanli clumsy and goofy as always but he manages somehow to contribute. Every move looks weird and he cant get a single rebound. So my heart doesnt want to count him as a Euroleague player.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast