Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 20

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    I hope Levenspiel watches the circus of our boy Keifer Sykes in Tel Aviv. Messina has really lost control over this team. Everyone does what he wants. The good old Olimpia Milano we all know. I already got worried about them
    Nah, this time I'm following the live stream and have to relay on imagination.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

poor, mediocre and dirty match as i tought. sure a key win but we are counting just on wil-dorsey scoring ability and ball moviment it was too bad. the more i watch matches the more i regret diba (another key scorer who we cant even compare with jack) and black (that is another planet compared with rey). im so disappnted by zoosman actually. i hardly tought he could be a rising star but he is nothing offfensively.

He came out of injury last week.

Hunter with career highs in rebounds (14) and index rating (29) at age 34, amazing!
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AGHighlights
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    There were a few guys here who used to take offense on every praise about Wilbekin and come back with "he's just an eurocup player".

Wilbekin's one of my favorite players.
    All were the crazier contingent of fener's fanbase trying to convince themselves that passing on him and extending Ali was the right move.

here we go again, DiBa/Black daily prayer....
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Quote Originally Posted by Cuneyt View Post
    I really don’t understand all the fuss about refereeing. In this part of the game they favored team A in the other part of the game day favored team B.
    That is just bullshit...
    Refereeing was BAD today, and more generally this season.
    Not for or against one spesific team. They are incompetent In general.

Yeah, there were a few horrible calls today but Fenerbahce did not lose because of the refs, and Barca did not win because of the refs. It’s that simple.

Barca entered the game very focused and strong while Fenerbahçe slept. Then we woke up and pushed like hell.
    In the end of the game, Barca had stronger legs and nerves.

Well done Barca. And well done Fenerbahçe for not giving up at 12-30.

@vivo ; please do not feed the trolls
    FB did lose because of the refs.

I think you didn't watch the game, there were "many" horrible calls tonight. They even had an official review for an unsportsmanlike foul which didn't ever need a review. That alone gives an idea about their attitude.
    İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
    Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
    Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
    Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
    Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

https://twitter.com/_Sharpshooter/st...04505892823042

they are funny though. i have to admit that
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by cb1907 View Post

I think you didn't watch the game, there were "many" horrible calls tonight. They even had an official review for an unsportsmanlike foul which didn't ever need a review. That alone gives an idea about their attitude.
    And Maccabi almost lost because of referees... They had review of Acy foul clearly made after end of Milano's shot time, called foul on Maccabi side, when not calling same thing on the other side seconds before, cancelled Dorcey's 3-pointer, didn't call Rodriguez's clear multiple fouls on Wilbekin just before the referee's eyes at the end of the game - just few examples. I could bet that couple of Biliga's 'blocks' were also goal tending....
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
    here we go again, DiBa/Black daily prayer....
    i know i know ,u prefere jack-rey

Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    i know i know ,u prefere jack-rey
    As I repeatedly pointed out you don't know shirt. I would prefer Wolters having more time on the court and Bryant having some more stability in offence. I would prefer Maccabi stop giving Acy game opening shot, and open with Wolters, and go under the basket at the beginning.
    A bit more about preferences - I prefer to see the defence by Acy and Zoosman, and Jackson, and Reynolds, which, again are still couple of weeks with the team.
    As for your trolling - in older days trolls like you would be banned, these days snowflake SJWs cry their eyes out when I call clown troll clown.
    Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 01-16-2020 at 10:04 PM.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cb1907 View Post

I watched the game and saw terrible refereeing for and against BOTH teams.
    Fenerbahçe lost because they gave Barca a terrific lead in the beginning, and when they made a comeback, they came empty handed from 3-4 possessions to allow Fenerbahce to open the lead.
    Fenerbahçe did not defend well, did not attack well, missed open shots and many FT’s, and had 17 turnovers.
    Yes the refereeing was bad, but that is not the reason we lost.

As I repeatedly pointed out you don't know shirt. I would prefer Wolters having more time on the court and Bryant having some more stability in offence. I would prefer Maccabi stop giving Acy game opening shot, and open with Wolters, and go under the basket at the beginning.
    As for your trolling - in older days trolls like you would be banned, these days snowflake SJWs cry their eyes out when I call clown troll clown.
    u are funny

u are funny
    Making my point about trolling, huh?...
    But rest assured - I don't get offended by antisemitic trolls on Internet (in general - just for you snowflakes), whom I don't know, don't give a shit about, and who have as much intellect as my little toe.

And of course nobody can spoil my joy from my team.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

But rest assured - I don't get offended by antisemitic trolls on Internet (in general - just for you snowflakes), whom I don't know, don't give a shit about, and who have as much intellect as my little toe.

And of course nobody can spoil my joy from my team.
    your reaction about different opinions is so funny

This is realistic picture where Fener is in this moment.
    Concept where Williams takes 7 shoots for 3pts and Nando just 2 is enough to conclude something big is wrong this team.
    We will win some games and probably will be in play off too, but in this way we don't have any chance for the title so this season is over.
    Sloukas is killing this team and his 11 assists he can stick in his ass because he kills any momentum and ball movement.

Again, we have three top players in De Colo, Datome and Vesely, but as long as Sloukas is in command other players will take the most of the shoots.

your reaction about different opinions is so funny
    You don't tolerate different opinion (kinda fascist, if you ask me) - you keep pushing same, nauseating ages old mantra. You don't respect anybody, nor use any logic to its name, using same fallacious arguments time after time after time. I still think you are re-issue of long-banned 'Casspi' troll persona, but, again, those were days when trolls weren't tolerated.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    Referees are terrible as we expected but we also lost this game because of Obra,

- Still used Vesely after his second foul in the first half, and then he gets into foul trouble too early, this was obvious and I have no idea what was he thinking... He is doing this shit all the time and he never learns, stop using Vesely after he makes 2 fouls early already.
    - Still insisted on Williams's shooting even when he is playing perhaps the worst game of his entire Euroleague career (0/7 3pts shoots)... Put the guy on bench after missing 4 three pts shots in a row, don't wait another miss shot...
    I totaly agree. Vesely is the most important player together with Datome and De Colo. He had to be on the court in the finish.
    Also it's ridiculous that Williams shots 0/7 and in the same time De Colo takes just 2 shoots. This is not Williams fault but Obra and Sloukas.

Take a break already. You are in delirium and you make a fool of yourself

You don't tolerate different opinion (kinda fascist, if you ask me) - you keep pushing same, nauseating ages old mantra. You don't respect anybody, nor use any logic to its name, using same fallacious arguments time after time after time. I still think you are re-issue of long-banned 'Casspi' troll persona, but, again, those were days when trolls weren't tolerated.
    i came here years ago as maccabeo, and here i am . u know , there is something very serious by u: accuse having different identity or accuse being somebody who hate mta . all of that ,simply because having different opinions. for two reasons above u should be banned . i never accused anybody. i always accepted every opinion and sure, discuss and replayed but i never accused . said that, this is not my home. administrators could do what they want. but between me and you , there just one who would deserve to be banned. u are a so blind fan who cant accept ad tolerate opinions. u were getting crazy because i wrote of blatt and gershon as mediocre coach or acy as a medicore player. is it a faulth?this is simply absurd .dont kow your age but is is usually tipical by a teenager.
    ps ask for ban, so to cancel different opnions, was tipical of regimes. u should know
    pps guess what, im even jewish not just a mta fan
    Last edited by maccabeo; 01-16-2020 at 11:33 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast