CSKA Moscow - Baskonia 67-33
    Zenit St Petersburg - Valencia Basket 47-53
    Anadolu Efes - ASVEL Villeurbanne 70-30
    Crvena Zvezda - ALBA Berlin 55-45
    Olympiacos - Bayern Munich 60-40
    Panathinaikos - Zalgiris 55-45
    THERE IS NO GOD.

the best game of the week starts roughly in 2 hrs and I can't watch it. :/
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      the best game of the week starts roughly in 2 hrs and I can't watch it. :/
      What do you mean? There are 4 hours until Fener - Barça, or if you meant Khimki - Madrid () it is in 3.5 hours
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
        What do you mean? There are 4 hours until Fener - Barça, or if you meant Khimki - Madrid () it is in 3.5 hours
        oh yes, I got confused with my timing on pc (CET) vs local time in Turkey - in Istanbul Airport right now waiting for the next flight.
        this means I'll be right on time to catch the game. excellent. thanks.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Even when we are in a bad position, the supporters are still filling the Ülker Arena.

FENERBAHÇE
          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
          --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
          --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

very hard hard match tonight in tel aviv. i'm quite afraid of milan

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
              Even when we are in a bad position, the supporters are still filling the Ülker Arena.

Come on! You are Fener! not some CSKA/Zenit! I would have been shocked if you weren't able to sell out the Arena today.
              You came from 6 straight wins, 3 of them in the EL and you playing against a decent team in a game that is super interesting + has a good chance of a decent basketball level game. Great game to watch for everyone, and even better for a fan of one of the teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Metec View Post
                Come on! You are Fener! not some CSKA/Zenit! I would have been shocked if you weren't able to sell out the Arena today.
                You came from 6 straight wins, 3 of them in the EL and you playing against a decent team in a game that is super interesting + has a good chance of a decent basketball level game. Great game to watch for everyone, and even better for a fan of one of the teams.
                Agreed. I think the more impressive thing was us being able to fill about half of the arena in inconsequential local league games when the team was playing like shit
                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

@maccabeo: Looking forward to this game!
                  The mark of a great team is not if they beat another great team (Barca) but if they can do that consistently.
                  A win tonight will send a huge message to everyone.

I think Maccabi are a contender this year. Not saying they can beat Efes 3/3, but if it was one game (the final, for example), they have a chance to beat any one game!

Also, I think other teams will go into injury problems in the future. I DON'T hope for it! But it will happen and then the odds against Maccabi will be more even...
                  *77----*81----*01----*04----*05----*14
                  Where there's Wilbekin, there's a way!

Comment

Originally posted by DraxDomax View Post
                    @maccabeo: Looking forward to this game!
                    The mark of a great team is not if they beat another great team (Barca) but if they can do that consistently.
                    A win tonight will send a huge message to everyone.

I think Maccabi are a contender this year. Not saying they can beat Efes 3/3, but if it was one game (the final, for example), they have a chance to beat any one game!

Also, I think other teams will go into injury problems in the future. I DON'T hope for it! But it will happen and then the odds against Maccabi will be more even...
                    not considering other eventual team's injury, im 100% agree
                    many forget that i was the lonely, true lonely one who consider this team a very well bulted team. not a perfect team as calo was out and acy in, but surely a playoff team with chances to get f4 having diba black. and sure, in one single match we can beat any team thats because in a special night we have potential 25-30 point from the arch and sfair gave us periemtral org, offensively and defensively, something totally misconsideing whole mta history

Comment

Mirota's jab step is not defandable on EL niveau.

Comment

Barcelona getting every single bullshit call out there... Not surprising when you have Javor and Bissang, two incompetent referees together

Edit: We are playing like shit too. But it doesn't excuse such incompetence
                        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Veseli could have easy 5 fouls in first Q.
                          previously known as Beno

Comment

Refs doing great so far. I really don't see anyone being favoured. I paid attention to Sloukas because all this beef from Fener fans to him, he is ballhogging indeed. Maybe I am tripping because I am focused completely on it but I get your guys point.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                              Veseli could have easy 5 fouls in first Q.
                              No make it 10

Refs are good in the second Q and Barça is defending well, also our guys are too triggered to play simple. My issue was with snowflake calls in the 1st Q
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information